PDA

View Full Version : What do you want FFXVI to be like?

Fynn
11-02-2014, 06:30 AM
I want Amano as the lead artist and I want the entire graphical style of the game to be based on his illustrations. They couldn't do it in the past, they should now.

Wolf Kanno
11-03-2014, 07:12 PM
I would love to see and entire Amano designed game come to fruition, I'm already psyched that most of the enemies seen in XV are them recreating his old designs into actual 3D.

At this point, I don't really know. There are still details about XV we don't know about but what I've seen is that they are hitting all the marks I wanted after XIII so I don't really feel the need to list off stuff that is coming anyway. I guess I would love to see a dystopian world. VII was the last game to really feature and honest to goodness dystopian world and by today's standards the game looks like it was made with MS Paint compared to modern consoles so I feel it would be cool to see a Blade Runner style world with the modern game engines.

I'll think more about this and get back to it.

metagloria
11-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Give the reigns to Ito and back away.

Basically I want XII-2.

black orb
12-08-2014, 05:09 AM
>>> A 4 blu-ray disc game..:luca:

chionos
12-08-2014, 06:10 AM

Basically I want XII-2.

Oh, now there's an idea. As long as they came up with a more compelling primary antagonist I'd be down with that.

I want Amano as the lead artist and I want the entire graphical style of the game to be based on his illustrations. They couldn't do it in the past, they should now.

I've thought about this quite a bit, and I don't see how it could ever be a game in the traditional FF sense. I could see a game more along the lines of Okami perhaps, but not a straight-up RPG, though I'd love to see them pull it off.

Hipster Username
12-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Honestly, just Agni's Philosophy.

DanielCLFFF13
12-08-2014, 09:30 PM
PC Logo.
Steam Release.
Well that's about it, I guess :D
But this is my opinion :)

Leigh
12-08-2014, 11:39 PM
What I would like: A romantically-driven story preferably between two people in post-adolescence.

What we will probably get: None of the above

Bolivar
12-09-2014, 01:26 AM

Basically I want XII-2.

Yep.

Also would love if they tried to design the kind of worlds Amano depicted, if not faithfully recreate his art style as I really don't think a faithful adaptation would be suitable for a game. FFIX was kind of close to that.

Spooniest
12-09-2014, 05:45 PM
I want another MMORPG with a lot more microtransactions

metagloria
12-10-2014, 08:46 PM
I want another MMORPG with a lot more microtransactions

Oooh ooh, I want an episodic game where you have to individually pay for each episode!