PDA

View Full Version : Getting Emotional

DarkBahamut
11-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Talk about some times where you've gotten extremely emotional over a TV show, movie, or video game.

Most recently was in the Walking Dead (tv show) during the death of Hershel

Ayen
11-03-2014, 06:50 AM
I got pretty teary when The Doctor reunited with Amy at the end of the 2011 Christmas Special and made me hug my monitor.

Mirage
11-03-2014, 08:09 AM
basically any hint of happy feelings make my eyes overflow with tears

i'm hyperempathic or something. it's actually a bit annoying

Night Fury
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
I was thinking about this lately, and a lot of moments in Lost are extremely emotional. The last episode in particular when they all 'remember' gets to me, 'not penny's boat' scene... Sun and Jin on the sub.... So many.

Cordelia's last scene in Angel. SOOOOOO many scenes in Buffy... I'm big at crying at tv shows haha

Shauna
11-03-2014, 12:44 PM
I used to be a heartless monster. Nothing made me cry.

But now, I cry at pretty much any sort of emotional scene in a movie or TV show. One thing that has stuck with me was a season finale of Bones that I was bawling my eyes out at. It stuck with me because I felt really annoyed that despite how terrible Bones has gotten recently, it still had the ability to make me super cries. :stare: Stupid emotions.

Shorty
11-03-2014, 01:10 PM
The goodbye scene in Lost in Translation kills me every time. And the end of the Ninth Doctor, and the end of Rose.