PDA

View Full Version : The Emperor

Wolf Kanno
11-03-2014, 06:21 PM
You know, he's a pretty good armchair villain who is much more proactive in the plot than other armchair villains, so do you feel the Emperor is a great villain who gets passed over for hie more bombastic enemies or just some cheap stereotypical villain from the old days of RPGs we hope to never see again?

Electroshock Therapy
01-07-2015, 04:58 AM
I think he's pretty cool. If I remember, you don't see him much throughout the game, but his presence is felt because an empire has to have an emperor.

Spoiler warning, I guess!
I liked how he was such a wimp when you fight him the first time, and he dies like it was nothing. Then he breaks out of Hell! And brings some demons along with him! That's... one of the most hardcore things a villain can do.

Ayen
01-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Spoiler warning, I guess!
I liked how he was such a wimp when you fight him the first time, and he dies like it was nothing. Then he breaks out of Hell! And brings some demons along with him! That's... one of the most hardcore things a villain can do.

This is the main reason I like him. I never got that far into the game because it always kicked my ass halfway to Sunday, but I heard about this a lot and it sounds cool.

Galuf
01-07-2015, 08:53 PM
just one simple thing to say about him.

Strongest.villian. ever.

Rez09
01-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Till someone whaps him with a blood sword. :roll2

Joking aside, his return is a hell of an accomplishment and I think of it as one of the greatest villain moments in the series, even if I find him rather lackluster outside of it. He is a much better villain than the four fiends, Garland, Xande, or the Cloud of Darkness were, though.

Galuf
01-12-2015, 09:02 PM
i say he is one of the coolest acomplisment of all Villians. maybe even up there with Kefka