PDA

View Full Version : The Four Temperments

Pumpkin
11-04-2014, 03:30 PM
So I've been reading some TVTropes and I came across the Four Temperaments. Seeing as how I love quizzes, I went out and found this one:

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz07/dasquiztd.php3?testid=1066683666

And my results were
40% Phlegmatic
33% Melancholic
13% Choleric
13% Sanguine

And then I went back to tvtropes to see who I compared to from media I recognize, for funsies.

Here is the page for anyone who wants to do the same:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourTemperamentEnsemble

And here are some of my results:

FFVI: Terra, Leo, Gau, Strago
FFIX: Garnet
Tomodachi Life: Easygoing personality type characters
Pokemon: Brock, Erika (yay), Charmander
Suikoden III: Geddoe, Gau, Sara
Super Mario Bros.: Peach
Digimon: Izzy
Inuyasha: Sango(yay)
Naruto: Kakashi (yay)
Ranma 1/2: Genma (boo)
Sailor Moon: Ami/Sailor Mercury, Sailor Pluto
Charmed: Paige
Criminal Minds: Reid, JJ
Friends: Racel, Chandler (yay)
How I Met Your Mother: Marshall
Parks and Recreation: Ann, Jerry
Seinfeld: Jerry
Sex and the City: Charlotte
That 70's Show: Donna, Kitty (yay)
Will & Grace: Grace (much boo)
Clerks: Silent Bob (lol)
Adventure Time: Princess Bubblegum
Futurama: Leela, Hermes
King of the Hill: Boomhauer

Polnareff
11-04-2014, 03:38 PM
With your 33 % you are: Melancholy: Usually emotional, individualistic, creative...Commonly artistic, spontaneous, lover of 'different' things. Weaknesses: You don't care enough of what others think. You're always trying to be 'different', and you don't stick with anything. 32 % from 85910 test takers had this profile!

But you have almost become this:
With your 27 % you are: Sanguine: Loves people, friendly, great story-teller...Loves to be center of attention or just to fit in. Weaknesses: Loss of individualism because you care too much about others' opinions.

And that you are not at all:
With your 27 % you are: Phlegmatic: Laid-back, good-natured, easy to please. Usually get along with everyone, not one to 'make waves'. Weaknesses: Easy to become lazy, indecisive, selfish--usually undisciplined.

With your 13 % you are: Choleric: Leader, organized, self-disciplined and sufficient. Very successful. Weaknesses: Try to be perfect all the time, become bossy, don't 'let your guard down'.

Shauna
11-04-2014, 03:46 PM
I can't do this because work, but phlegmatic is a ridiculous word.

blackmage_nuke
11-05-2014, 12:40 AM
I got

27% Ravenclaw
27% Slytherin
27% Hufflepuff
20% Griffindor

Shiny
11-05-2014, 01:14 AM
With your 27 % you are: Sanguine: Loves people, friendly, great story-teller...Loves to be center of attention or just to fit in. Weaknesses: Loss of individualism because you care too much about others' opinions. 36 % from 86002 test takers had this profile!

But you have almost become this:
With your 27 % you are: Choleric: Leader, organized, self-disciplined and sufficient. Very successful. Weaknesses: Try to be perfect all the time, become bossy, don't 'let your guard down'.

And that you are not at all:
With your 27 % you are: Melancholy: Usually emotional, individualistic, creative...Commonly artistic, spontaneous, lover of 'different' things. Weaknesses: You don't care enough of what others think. You're always trying to be 'different', and you don't stick with anything.

With your 20 % you are: Phlegmatic: Laid-back, good-natured, easy to please. Usually get along with everyone, not one to 'make waves'. Weaknesses: Easy to become lazy, indecisive, selfish--usually undisciplined.

This test is 100% wrong and also a contradiction. It says I care too much about other's opinions of me, and then "you don't care enough what others think".

Rez09
11-09-2014, 09:23 PM
"With your 7 % you are: Phlegmatic: Laid-back, good-natured, easy to please. Usually get along with everyone, not one to 'make waves'. Weaknesses: Easy to become lazy, indecisive, selfish--usually undisciplined."

See, it says 7%, but those weaknesses are overbearing character traits of mine, so I assume it means 93% and just got the numbers backwards.