PDA

View Full Version : YouTube

Night Fury
11-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Who do you subscribe to on YouTube? Is there any channel that you wait for videos from?

I love JennaMarbles, Essiebutton, and albinwonderland to name a few. I like make up and beauty channels, but also musicians too. I found a lot of great musicians through YouTube.

Psychotic
11-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Eyes on Final Fantasy. :colbert:

Loony BoB
11-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Subscribed
DrAssenov
HelloGamesTube
Eyes on Final Fantasy
Mittopotahis
URBAN DANCE CAMP
CinemaSins
FilmCow
Hevypyrography
Vivi2372
Melissa Britt
pinksgate
Skyrim Mods
Top 5 Skyrim Mods of the Week
FINAL FANTASY XIV
Vidya Shorts

If I had to suggest five for anyone to follow, they would be...
1. Eyes on Final Fantasy
2. FilmCow
3. URBAN DANCE CAMP
4. DrAssenov
5. Mittopotahis

Ayen
11-08-2014, 11:00 AM

Cheap pop.

My Subscriptions
Genesis Moss
League of Super Critics
Immediate Music
KCMetroPro
Cinemasscre
Doctor Puppet
cakemaster2009
James Farr
Little Kuriboh
Virgina Hutchings (friend)
OrderofADD
Alphacat
ERB
ChibiCatnic
TheSailorMoonMovie
TableofJapan
CaptainRoyMustard170
Cazmill13
Egoraptor
Pretty Raheem FanForever
Team Four Star
Nice Peter
TheMostPopularGirls
takahata101
NextGenEx
tinkerchel

I don't really wait for them as much as it's something to do when I'm bored. Unless it's Most Popular Girls, Team Four Star, Little Kuriboh, or takahata around the time Hellsing abridged comes out. And the channels that provide the Monster Rancher and Ranma abridged series. I can't even remember who some of these are.

Night Fury
11-08-2014, 12:42 PM

This one goes without saying, obvs!

Psychotic
11-08-2014, 12:52 PM

Cheap pop.OP asked, I answered.

Shauna
11-08-2014, 01:23 PM
EoFF obvs.

Along with that I keep up with Ashens and ProJared, possibly my favourite channels! Extra Credits too.. I have recently started following Jim Sterling too. I keep trying to find new exciting channels, but I just don't care that much. xD

Scotty_ffgamer
11-08-2014, 03:41 PM
I think the only ones I'm actually subscribed to are EoFF and Hikikomori Media (a friend of mine's sort of gaming channel).

There are a few video game things I follow, like AVGN and Jontron, but I've started watching their stuff on their website. I'm bad at the whole liking and subscribing thing

MoogleSky
11-09-2014, 01:16 AM
There's only a few channels that I await videos from every day: VanossGaming, theRadBrad and H2ODelirious.

Colonel Angus
11-09-2014, 01:47 AM
There are a ton. Most notably:

Eyes on Final Fantasy
Cinemassacre
Pat the NES Punk
The Young Turks
IGN
WatchMojo
The Museum of Classic Chicago Television
Did You Know Gaming
Emergency Awesome
Crash Course

Pumpkin
11-09-2014, 01:59 AM
I don't subscribe to anything but EoFF, although I will watch shows or listen to music on there

Vyk
11-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Philip DeFranco and The Young Turks give me my news (used to be SourceFed but kinda lost interest in them)

I mostly watch video game related entertainment

Notable ones include
Markiplier
GameGrumps
LazyGameReviews
PushingUpRoses
TheSw1tcher (two best friends play)
GameSocietyPimps

As well as the typical ones like Cinemassacre, JohnTron, PeanutButterGamer, The Completionist's channel, Did You Know Gaming, Game Theorist, etc.

I also enjoy some random Rhett and Link

We mostly just watch Game Grumps everyday, and pretty much anything Game Society Pimps puts out. If Markiplier is doing a playthrough of a game I like I'll definitely watch those as they come. I used to watch PewDiePie and Cryaotic a lot as well. I still enjoy Cry, but he plays a lot of games that don't interest me so much, or stuff that I don't want to spoil for myself. While PewDiePie ends up annoying the hell out of me these days, by trying too hard to entertain his younger audience

There's also Blame Society, they do Beer and Board Games, as well as In The Basement. Fairly amusing stuff

I'm amused that I'm not the only one who watches the handful of popular shows based on Skyrim Mods. I'm also amused and surprised those shows are still going lol

Shorty
11-09-2014, 03:41 AM
La Blogothèque is my favorite YouTube channel because I care very little about YouTube. Other subscriptions include Carrie White for song covers and a lovely voice and Aurelio Voltaire for his little stop-motion animation vids, and EoFF of course.

Not a big YouTuber.

Sephex
11-10-2014, 09:22 AM
There are plenty of YouTube channels I watch that serve a variety of purposes.