PDA

View Full Version : What kind of phone do you have?

Psychotic
11-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Rocking a blue iPhone 5c myself and I'm in love with the bloody thing. What about you, good internet folk?

Night Fury
11-08-2014, 10:12 AM
iPhone 4. It's pretty broken, middle button doesn't work so well but it's better than the Samsung Galaxy S2 it replaced

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Basic Samsung phone. No touch screen at all. It makes calls and texts, that's about it.

I'll upgrade soon. But I think I said that months ago. I want a Galaxy Note 3 or 4. I've mostly relied on a laptop for my internet needs so the cheap phone has always been reliable for me. I've been antsy to play some mobile/ipad games so I want to make the upgrade.

:rocking chair smilie:

Ayen
11-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Basic Samsung phone. No touch screen at all. It makes calls and texts, that's about it.

Same here, and it's really all I need with a cellphone. Kind of sucks that I can't have custom ringtones.

Loony BoB
11-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Oneplus One. Yeah, beat that, bitches. I got me an invite about a month ago and I'm lovin' it. I am very smug about this thing. I suggest people start pre-ordering because this thing is amazing. For those not in the know, Oneplus don't sell in stores. You can only get them through their site. But it's half the price of the most poweful Samsung / iPhone but of equal or better spec in almost every way. The only cons are that it's a young company so they're still getting their heads around support speed should you get a duff one (which thankfully seems rare) and there is no removable SD card. But with 64GB internal... not a huge deal. Some say not having a removable battery is also bad, but I never changed batteries unless they failed and that only happened once in my previous history of phones, so it's all gravy to me.

www.stuff.tv/android/oneplus-one/review

Hype confirmed. Disruption commencing.

To get one of the best smartphones on the planet, you don’t need £500 or £40 a month anymore. You just need a OnePlus One invite.

OnePlus tells us that as production ramps up, more invites will be sent out (to buyers and on forums) and a good, old-fashioned pre-order system set up. Letting gadget fans buy the device the proper way means the £230 One could well be the flagship killer that was promised. On supreme value alone, it deserves it.

If OnePlus decides to make a smaller smartphone in 2015, it might even put a few tech giants out of business. For now, the OnePlus One might be too big for some.

But it really does have ‘it’ - that combination of good design, reliable performance and value for money. The Nexus 5 has it, so does the smaller Moto G. But now the OnePlus One has surpassed both and takes its place as the king of the budget flagships. It’s perfect for early adopters, spec worshippers, tinkerers and anyone willing to take a gamble on an unknown - but utterly brilliant - gadget.

Shauna
11-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.

It works for what I need it to do. I can send and receive phone calls. I can send and receive text messages. I can check the internet. I can take photos if I so wish. What more do I need?

Loony BoB
11-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.

It works for what I need it to do. I can send and receive phone calls. I can send and receive text messages. I can check the internet. I can take photos if I so wish. What more do I need?
Apparently in order to run Facebook on your phone these days you need to have superpowers. That's the #1 reason I had to upgrade my phone. >_> Also because it crashed the 'net browser all the time. But that's only if you're into that kinda thing. S4 is great though, I think that's what Danielle has.

Scotty_ffgamer
11-08-2014, 03:36 PM
I have the first Samsung Galaxy S.

Del Murder
11-08-2014, 04:21 PM
HTC One. I wanted an android phone and I don't like the samsung design. It's been great for me in the year I've had it.

Raistlin
11-08-2014, 04:23 PM
HTC One m8. I don't usually buy high-end phones, but it was on a buy-one-get-one-free deal, so I splurged a bit. I like it a lot.

krissy
11-08-2014, 04:26 PM
a nokia flip phone
i can crush walnuts with it

Ergroilnin
11-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Motorola Razr biatch!

Iceglow
11-08-2014, 04:51 PM
I have the Samsung Galaxy S5 in white. I had a minor issue with the headphone jack a while back but it seems ok now.

edczxcvbnm
11-08-2014, 05:43 PM
LG G2. The battery life on the phone is amazing and for a lazy bones like me, that matters a whole ton. Also, the buttons are on the back of the phone instead of the sides which I actually like a lot because now I have far fewer accidental button presses =D

Freya
11-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Droid HD Maxx. I have a 2 day battery life of heavy usage :smug: I love it.

Colonel Angus
11-08-2014, 06:09 PM
I have a Samsung phone where you slide the keyboard out. It's not bad for what I need. I don't have data, so I don't use any web stuff.

Bubba
11-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Iphone 4S. Had it for nearly three years now and it still works pretty well. It's got a meaty crack across the screen, just the one though. The power button at the top doesn't work but it's fine.

The only problem is the battery life. Once charged, all it takes is a Youtube video and quick scroll through Twitter... and it's out of action quicker than one of Man Utd's defenders.

noxious.sunshine
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
I just switched from the LG G Flex to the G3 (in gold) when we moved over to Sprint. & I'm so happy. While I loved my G Flex, the thing was just a little too big for me.

The picture and video quality on this thing is incredible. I need an SD card tho. 32GB runs me out of space quickly cuz I take so many pics, and download so much music and books.

Kalen
11-08-2014, 10:05 PM
I had a Samsung Galaxy S4 up till a few weeks ago when I dropped it in the toilet...

I got a S3 off Craigslist from someone who works at a sprint store for $100 and he let me sell my S4 to sprint for $113... Gotta love kids who don't care about their jobs!

MoogleSky
11-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Currently using the OnePlus One and have been for the last 4 months. Planning to buy the Samsung Note 4 though.