PDA

View Full Version : ( ・∀・)ノ゛Kupo!

MoogleSky
11-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Hello! Lurker turned member here ;P You can call me Raine (unfortunately not my real one...), which I stole from VIII, hehe.

Been a Final Fantasy fanatic since I can remember and have played every main instalment since VIII, with my favourites being VIII, Crisis Core, X, and majority of the elements in XIII-2. Besides this series, I play an assortment of games mainly on the PlayStation consoles; currently active on both the PS3 and PS4. JRPGs are by far my most favourite types of games to play though I do have the occasional shooter here-and-there.

Other hobbies include programming, web design/coding, badminton, watching anime and reading manga.

Hope we can be friends! x3

Psychotic
11-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Hello Raine, welcome to EoFF! I love the little thing you put in the thread title ( ・∀・)ノ゛*steals* :D

Colonel Angus
11-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Welcome to EyesOnFinalFantasy! Hope your stay here is pleasant & enjoyable.

noxious.sunshine
11-09-2014, 12:20 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/static/images/MG/tumblr_inline_n4hr5d0z5p1rbumi6.gif
http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tumblr_mcz2wgZx531rks9ito1_500.gif

Welcome to eoff!

fat_moogle
11-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Any member with "Moogle" in their username is a friend of mine, so I welcome you to EoFF with open arms and a bucket full of kupo nuts :D

MoogleSky
11-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Hello Raine, welcome to EoFF! I love the little thing you put in the thread title ( ・∀・)ノ゛*steals* :D
Hehe, thanks! That's how I lure strangers to the dark side, keke.

Welcome to EyesOnFinalFantasy! Hope your stay here is pleasant & enjoyable.
Thank you for the warm welcome! (:

Welcome to eoff!
LOL, Mean Girls. One of my favourite movies, ever. Thanks!

Any member with "Moogle" in their username is a friend of mine, so I welcome you to EoFF with open arms and a bucket full of kupo nuts :D
Yay~ ;D I love them Moogles and food, definitely food.

Pumpkin
11-09-2014, 04:17 AM
Welcome! Hope you stick around and post lots :kaocheer:

Scotty_ffgamer
11-09-2014, 04:24 AM
Welcome! What are some of your favorite RPGs outside of the FF series.

Quindiana Jones
11-09-2014, 11:12 AM
My friend, you will certainly fit in here, I feel. :D

Wilkommen.

Shauna
11-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Welcome to Eyes on FF! I hope you enjoy this little corner of the internet. :D

How did you initially find us? Why has it taken you so long to join our ranks? It's alright though, we forgive you.

Mirage
11-09-2014, 12:32 PM
There is only one Raine for me.

MoogleSky
11-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Welcome! Hope you stick around and post lots :kaocheer:
Yes, I shall reign supreme on all the threads that I can find! ;P Thank you~

Welcome! What are some of your favorite RPGs outside of the FF series.
Hm, Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga come to mind. I recently got into the Atelier and Tales of series earlier this year, though I wish I got into the latter 2 way before then :\ But Final Fantasy will always be my ultimate favourite ;3

My friend, you will certainly fit in here, I feel. :D

Wilkommen.
'Tis why I stopped the lurking and joined the club ;D Don't know German (I believe that's German...), but pretty sure that says, "Welcome." Thank you!

Welcome to Eyes on FF! I hope you enjoy this little corner of the internet. :D

How did you initially find us? Why has it taken you so long to join our ranks? It's alright though, we forgive you.
Heh. I go through my random phases of wanting to join forums and then finally thought about searching for a Final Fantasy and/or video game related one. Finally decided to hop on to this bandwagon after seeing how chill this forum seems in comparison to others ;D Hope I don't get booted anytime soon, meep.

There is only one Raine for me.
): I shall take my leave then...

Scotty_ffgamer
11-09-2014, 05:38 PM
I approve of your choices. Xenosaga and Kingdom Hearts are both great.