PDA

View Full Version : Personal Update

Laddy
11-09-2014, 06:51 PM
I dunno if I'm considered old-school or not but if you guys still have any remote clue of what I've been up to the last few days than here goes.

I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease about a year ago and since then I've had to balance this, my classes, my work, my social life, anxiety, depression, and working on my passions. Consequently, I've been swamped and my life on the internet has suffered, this place in particular.

So I want you guys to know I've had fond memories of you and stuff we've done together and I certainly plan to try and be more active in the future.

So I guess this topic is about personal updates in your life and how they have affected your online activity.

noxious.sunshine
11-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Nothing has really affected my online activity really... Other than my puppy taking a whiz on the laptop keyboard-' rendering it useless.

MissH
11-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Since trying to balance my MEcfs with my day-to-day activities like going to work- I haven't been able to post as much as I had been doing. I have to preserve my energy :-( It sucks!

Sephex
11-10-2014, 07:54 AM
I am continuing to live and breathe.

Shlup
11-10-2014, 10:30 AM
There are only like four "old school" people in this entire community. And that's the way it always will be! I missed you anyway though, Laddy.

My baby is almost one and a half. The other night she woke up at 4am and screamed and farted for two hours and it was awful. I work at Disneyland, but I haven't been in two months because I'm on medical leave after an ectopic pregnancy. My doctor keeps sending me an alternating trips to get blood taken, and to have people stick things up my vagina and take pictures. It's almost as awful as my beautiful daughter's manfarts.

Today I went to Costco in a primarily Asian neighborhood. It was like going out on Black Friday but everyone was buying flats of bottled water. I bought a flat of SPAM.

Shorty
11-10-2014, 05:14 PM
I just got back from a trip to London and Paris. It was awesome, and I am still recovering.

Tigmafuzz
12-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I am continuing to live and breathe.

This, but with more depression.