PDA

View Full Version : EOFF used Steal!

Bubba
11-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Have you ever stolen anything?

What was it? A packet of sweets? A mobile phone? An ambulance? (don't do that, they have GPS so you can be tracked). Were you caught?

Confess you kleptomaniacs!

Shorty
11-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Yep. My friends and I used to steal when we were like fourteen. We thought we were bad bitches.

We stole jewelry and makeup and shirts and stuff. I stole a pair of shoes from Journey's, just walked in to try them on and while the people were busy with other customers I put my old shoes in the box and walked right out the store with confidence and left the mall. I only stole from places I considered "faceless corporations" because I rationalized that it wasn't really hurting anyone because it was a company. I would have never considered stealing things from "actual people", if that makes sense.

My friend and I got caught stealing a bunch of stupid stuff like makeup and jewelry and stuff. I was told I was "arrested" but I was never cuffed or read my rights or anything, they just had on-site officer come give us a talking-to and made us pay a $50 fine. We were told that if we toed the line that it would be expunged from our records when we were eighteen. I did, and never stole anything ever again because I was mortified of having a public record. My friend didn't and got arrested a bunch more times.

So now it's expunged and non-existent :} And that's the story of Shawty's criminal history as a juvenile delinquent.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-10-2014, 12:53 AM
I've stolen lots of things. I went through a phase. It wasn't a good one.

From stores, I stole...
Soda.
Candy.
Matches.
A hat.
Shorts. (I went through a time where I refused to wear long pants)
Beer.
Wine.
Random knickknacks from Spencer's

From strangers, I stole...
Wallets.
A sweatshirt.

I was only caught by one guy whose wallet I took. He chased me for a block before I dropped it and started running through backyards.

Ayen
11-10-2014, 01:27 AM
I took some change from my dad's dresser because it was shiny. I got caught by my parents later, never stole anything ever again. I can't remember how old I was. Pretty young.

Shiny
11-10-2014, 05:00 AM
Yeah, I went through a klepto phase when I six where I would just take random things because I didn't want to ask for them. I was embarrassed for even wanting it for no apparent reason. I took things like toy mice from a pet store. It lasted for a few months then I was just like, "this is dumb".

Night Fury
11-10-2014, 05:26 AM
Nope.

I'm that person who is too terrified of getting caught to steal. Only times I've stolen something would be unintentional like if I borrowed a pen and didn't give it back or something.

Sephex
11-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Stealing is not a nice thing to do.

noxious.sunshine
11-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Yes.

I was a total klepto in high school. When I dove into my goth / punk phase, I stole regularly from Hot Topic- makeup & jewelry & accessories. And y'all know how overpriced that place is... I'd make out with like upwards of $200 in merchandise. I'd wear my parachute pants that had hidden pockets in the in seams along with the regular ones and the cargo pockets at the bottom.

Done a couple of beer runs. My ex in Phoenix made friends with a dude at the 7-11 by my apartment and came out with a dolly stacked with like 5 cases of beer one night.

And then his older sister that I was really close with and I got a free Wal-Mart gift card several times. What you do is go in and buy a DVD player or something, walk out. Then your friend takes the receipt, goes in, gets the same DVD player and walks out with it (back then you could just show the door people the product and the receipt when the thing went off).

Go to a different Wal Mart location. One person goes in with 1 of the DVD players and the receipt to get a cah refund, then the other person goes in with the 2nd DVD player, and returns it for a gift card.

Carl the Llama
11-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Lighters... a lot of them, before I quit smoking I used to have a draw of lighters, I would ask someone for a light then forget to give it back lol.

Goldenboko
11-11-2014, 02:08 PM
One day on my many adventures, I was walking down the mean streets of London and I saw a man. He had this look in his eye, it was different from anything I had seen before. I approached him, one thing led to another and we are having passionate sex in his apartment. My journeys had to continue so I left the next morning before he awoke, but being a true gentleman, I left a single rose on his desk. And that is how I stole Psychotic's and ass cherry.

Bubba
11-11-2014, 03:13 PM
I stole a few things from the corner shop when I was a kid. Packets of sweets, the odd penny chew. I also stole two of my friends wrestling figures when we used to collect them in school.

Probably my biggest theft though was when I did my two-weeks work experience at ASDA (Supermarket) when I was 15. I was working in the warehouse when I noticed a box full of Super Nintendo games ready to go out out on the shelves. There was a nice, shiny copy of Donkey Kong Country (retailing at £50) staring at me and I just couldn't resist. I stuffed it down the back of my pants, went straight to the locker room and put it in my bag... just before one of the managers walked in. I nearly shat myself.

I still have the offending game in my collection.

Madame Adequate
11-11-2014, 04:27 PM
A couple of friends and I stole a mobile phone from another 'friend' when we were like 15. I saw no profit from it though :( I was used. I don't feel too bad about it because the guy was a complete plonker, but then again I do because it was a shit thing to do.

Pumpkin
11-11-2014, 04:32 PM
I stole some boots and undies once. Other than that I have stolen food because... ya know. Didn't want to die and stuff

Raistlin
11-11-2014, 04:39 PM
I steal the hearts of young ladies everywhere.

FYI, the worst place in the world to steal from is Wal-Mart. They have 8 million cameras, a small army of loss prevention staff, they always press charges, and they always show up to court. My colleagues and I have joked about pitching in for a public service announcement to post outside of the local Wal-Marts.

(I have never actually stolen anything myself)

sharkythesharkdogg
11-11-2014, 04:59 PM
When I do things, I'm usually an idiot about it. Stealing was no different.

The one stealing story that comes to mind was when my friend and I went to the mall (teenagers) to see another friend. They were short staffed, so we stuck around a few hours to help out in the back stocking room (cause chaos and make things worse).

It was something like Spencer's Gifts or one of those places used to specialize in selling DVDs and VHS (F.Y.E. or Suncoast movies or something) stuff where she worked. I can't remember. (This was a special time before the internet kids. Most people were still on dial up and we used to have to pay for music and movies, and it wasn't a digital file. It came in an actual physically packaged format. Crazy times.)

Anyway, even though they never asked for help and couldn't pay us, we decided we were owed restitution. There was a rack of discounted t-shirts. We each took matching Tori Amos t-shirts from the adult rack because we were totally cool dudes.

fire_of_avalon
11-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Nope. Y'all heathens.

Spooniest
11-11-2014, 05:36 PM
CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS!

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2022, 01:12 AM
I used to steal sweets from the local newsagents then trade them to Dan Long to use his Gameshark Gameboy card for Pokemon cheats.

Christmas
07-17-2022, 12:02 PM
They said I stole the hearts of many with my good looks and personality. :bigsmile:

Somehow everything changed when my candy house ran out of candies. :(

Quindiana Jones
07-17-2022, 03:56 PM
What's the candy equivalent of "gold digger"? Chocolate digger?

Mr Gashtacular
07-17-2022, 04:59 PM
i steal frequently and will continue to do so