PDA

View Full Version : First time you got wasted

Bubba
11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Come on, let's hear it.

I was 15 and my Dad used to work at a pub in Manchester. I was having a lovely time drinking Stella Artois and chatting to everyone. After my sixth pint though it hit me. I have a vague recollection of my Dad propping me up and then me sliding down the wall. My Dad and my brother had to help me walk home. Most people are in denial when questioned about how drunk they are. My Dad told me that I responded with "...I'm pissed...". My last recollection is sitting on the toilet then throwing up in the bath. Good times.

How about you guys?

Pumpkin
11-11-2014, 03:33 PM
First time I got drunk was 14. First time I got wasted and puking drunk I was 17. I was at home and wanted to know what it was like since people seemed to do it often.

I hated it and was miserable and never did it again. I'll take reasonable amounts of drunk please and thank you

noxious.sunshine
11-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Wait. You drink, shion? I thought you didn't like the taste of alcohol or w/e.. That's cool.

Uh. For me, 16 maybe. I managed a B in English III so my sister's friend bought me a bottle of vodka lol. I got so trashed with my friend and got upset cuz the Korean dude I had a crush on in my government class had a girlfriend and didn't like me like that. I didn't throw up though.

Another time, a friend's step dad bought us a bottle of rum and beer. I kept switching between the two and got really sick. Then my friend from the first story showed up already pretty shit faced and totally hooked up with my girl's step dad. She's a year younger than me.

Madame Adequate
11-11-2014, 04:22 PM
So drunk I puked and stuff? I was 14 I think, we got a hold of a bottle of vodka, hanging out with friends from school, we took turns necking it. My friend Owen and I made out, then he got so drunk he collapsed and we freaked the smurf out because we thought he was dead, but we managed to get an ambulance called and he was fine. I threw up all over the place, made it home, and had no hangover whatsoever the next morning.

These days I'm lucky if I can get away with two beers without a hangover :(

Pumpkin
11-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Wait. You drink, shion? I thought you didn't like the taste of alcohol or w/e.. That's cool.

I drink maybe twice a year. I don't like the taste of most alcohol. Mostly when I do drink its vodka and/or special drink that taste like vodka.

I might like it because it essentially tastes like nothing. But no I really don't drink often. I did for a few months when I was 14 and since then its never interested me that much. I also avoid drinking specifically when I'm upset because I have a lot of alcoholism in my family and I don't want it to become a crutch

Shorty
11-11-2014, 04:33 PM
17, at a guess. I partied a lot. I do not remember it.

Pheesh
11-11-2014, 04:42 PM
First time I got properly drunk I was about 15 I guess, probably some house party. 16 was when I would regularly drink though, there was a group of four of us and we'd all go to one of our houses every second week and just drink and have merry times, it was probably one of the best years of my life honestly.

I didn't puke from alcohol for the first time until I was like 20 though, but it takes a large amount of different kinds of drinks to make me throw up (or if I drink too much on an empty stomach).

Spooniest
11-11-2014, 05:10 PM
On my 18th birthday, my sister got some wine coolers for me. I remember a distinct feeling of bubbly tingling all over my body, and the fact that my guitar playing immediately became slightly more sloppy.

The first time I got wasted puking drunk? I don't remember, though I have many many stories of having done it. I really can't hold my liquor.

Night Fury
11-11-2014, 05:32 PM
First time I got hammered?

My pals 16th birthday party. Me and another girl got totally trout faced. The birthday girl had to call my Mum to pick me up and I do remember going to my room and trying to climb out of the window to jump out and go back to the party. Totally convinced I was fine and not drunk at all. Also during the party I realised that I couldn't feel pain and got my friend to slap me a bunch of times and I dived into the kitchen cupboard to prove I couldn't feel pain. Apparently I also punched a girl in the face? but I seriously think they made that up and if I did hit her it would have been a wee whack. Like, as in she was trying to move me and I probably shoved her in the face or something. They never actually told me how severely I hit her, and nobody else saw it, and she didn't seem to hold a grudge about it, nor did she have a bruise or anything so I think they were troutting me.

The other girl though, she got super aggressive and this was after I left and she kicked down my friends front room door and broke a load of stuff. Her Mum didn't apologise for it and acted super snooty. My mum was pissing herself laughing at me. Always brings this story up. Every bloody chance...

That's about the one time I've gotten really bad. I do remember another time when a girl just really started on me at a house party. I think she had been feeling nasty about me for a while and she just exploded and I ended up crying for ages. I'd pretty much necked a whole bottle of vodka at that party. Tbh, my mind wasn't in the right place then though I was going through 'stuff' like any angsty 17 year old!

I don't drink too much now though.

Shauna
11-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Properly drunk? I dunno. Probably my friend's 18th, or perhaps the house party I threw a few months after that. It was just a good time, everyone was having a laugh and climbing onto my roof and on top of my shed. Shots of sambuca were had. The police were called. It really wasn't a bad time at all!

My 21st though... :erm: That wasn't the first time, so that story ain't nothing to do with this.

Psychotic
11-11-2014, 05:50 PM
I remember 16 at an exam results party our entire year went to at a rugby clubhouse. I remember drinking smurfing awful alcopops and trout like Bacardi Breezers because they were cool when you were 16 (ugh ugh ugh) and puking over a railing. I ended up being the more sober of me and my friend after that, who I had to drag home at 1-2 am, I don't remember. He was going up to random houses on the street, banging on the door and screaming, in his best Tim Curry, "HELLOOOOOO! I'M NIGEL THORNBERRY!"

Spooniest
11-11-2014, 05:54 PM
I'd pretty much necked a whole bottle of vodka at that party.

Why is it always vodka?

Vodka is just bad news. It's no wonder the Russians are so goddamn bloodthirsty.

Shorty
11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Vodka is the worst.

Shauna
11-11-2014, 06:02 PM
It is pretty terrible. I think it's pretty cheap though, so I know that's why I get it. Even fancy variations like vanilla vodkas are cheaper than other alcohols.

MissH
11-11-2014, 06:21 PM
First time I got properly drunk was on the eve of my 16th birthday. I ended up having sex with my best girl friend in the toilet whilst all our friends were in the room next door! It was great!

Shlup
11-11-2014, 11:08 PM
I was 15 and at a party. That's all I remember. I think it was Natty Ice; that seemed to be all we could get ahold of at 15.

Shorty
11-11-2014, 11:19 PM
I was 15 and at a party. That's all I remember. I think it was Natty Ice; that seemed to be all we could get ahold of at 15.

Oh god, that sounds awful. I think my first wasting must have been on Zima XXX. What horrible beverages.

Mercen-X
11-13-2014, 12:12 AM
Never. Though I acted pretty stupid when I got buzzed for the first time (that was like three years ago). And that only happened because of my medication. I'm so glad they switched my prescription, 'cause that shi fu ed me up. I've kind of been chasing that feeling ever since (though in a responsible way, I don't want to black out). But I don't seem to get any reaction from alcohol generally.

Sephex
11-13-2014, 07:06 AM
I guess I get to repost this story. I got pretty lit up before and after this story, but this is one of the better ones I have where I was unquestionably wasted. All other stories would be just about me complaining about something while I am drunk, or playing Guitar Hero with my buddy.

I told this story in chat a couple of years ago, but I might as well tell it here. This is the story about what happened when I had an entire fifth of Captain Morgan in two hours. I don't want to write a wall of paragraphs so I will "green text" the story.

>It is 2008
>regularly drink at my buddy Eric's house
>it is a work night
>go to grocery story and purchase Captain Morgan
>get back to Eric's and I finish half the fifth, straight, in a half an hour
>I suggest that I stop
>"It's only 5:30, man. Don't worry about it."
>Eric would live to regret those words
>In my already inebriated logic, I decide to "milk" the last half
>fifth is gone by 7pm
>holy s*** I am GONE
>memories of the night start to black out at this point
>following is the combo of what I can remember/was told that happened
>Eric stopped drinking and sobered up because of how gone I was
>was on the floor arguing with myself and swinging punches at the air because I disagreed with myself
>went into his bathroom and puked everywhere but the toilet seat, probably some other body fluids too
>Eric is freaking out
>Despite how gone I was I manage to clean everything
>socks and pants are no longer salvageable, Eric makes me throw them in a trashbag
>After he gives me some ratty PJ pants and socks he doesn't care about, I move to go out of the bathroom
>stop
>fall flat on my face hitting my nose
>did not break it but blood is everywhere
>while Eric is managing carnage in his hallway, I decide it would be a good idea to use his then girlfriend's pillow to lie down on
>pillow is lost to bloodstains and tears
>Eric grabs me by the shirt collar
>I thought he was going to hit me and I beg him not to do it
>"I'M NOT GOING TO HIT YOU JUST GET IN THE SHOWER!!"
>"hOW mANNy shoOooWERS do you WAnt Me to take?"
>"JUST GET IN THE F***ING SHOWER!!!"
>in shower
>forget why I am in there
>luckily remember to get dressed
>Eric called my then girlfriend to pick me up
>he has me lay down on a couch behind his computer area while he is on the net to pass time
>start vocalizing Mega Man 2 tunes and ask Eric which is his favorite 74 times
>Eric's girlfriend comes home and sees pillow
>she is pissed
>girlfriend shows up with friend so one can drive her car and one can drive mine
>she is pissed
>I ain't having none of that s***
>notice the PJs Eric gave me are neon blue and have a zebra stripe pattern
>start to laugh as I do the MC Hammer slide
>girlfriend more pissed
>girlfriend drives me home as I talk about the 90s
>fall asleep
>work alarm wakes me up at 5am
>still drunk out of my mind
>call in sick
>filed incident in head as a wake up call not to drink so much

Old Manus
11-13-2014, 10:57 AM
The first time I got drunk enough to for me to remember that it as a Stage 1 Drunken Night was probably a new year's eve when I was 14. Went to a friend's place and drank bottles of Budweiser all night (a mistake I will never make again) and fell asleep on the sofa.

It takes a fair amount for me to get so drunk that I completely lose my mind and black out, so the first time that happened was when I was about 19, it was a friend's birthday, and we were playing pub golf. I rocked up and met an old drinking buddy of mine, and we made a £50 wager on the winner of the night between the two of us (it was only ever going to be one of us two). If you don't know how to play pub golf then please look up the rules before reading any further.

It was a 9 hole course, with the par score averaging a pathetically high 3-10 strokes per beverage. Any scholar of Sun Tzu knows that one must know his enemy - the drinking resilience of my competitor, combined with past experience in pub golf, told me that I was going to have to make every drink in one if I was going to win. My scorecard went thus:

Hole 0: Double Malibu & coke (1 stroke)
Hole 1: Two random cocktails I fail to remember (1 stroke each)
Hole 2: A 'GAA' - four measures of vodka topped up with lemonade and a cordial of your choice, in a pint glass (bearing in mind a British measure is 25ml) (1 stroke)
Hole 3: A shooter I also fail to remember, apart from the fact it defnitely contained tabasco (1 stroke)
Hole 4: A large glass of wine (this was the hardest hole on the course to do in one as far as I was concerned) (1 stroke)
Hole 5: A bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale (this was a struggle) (1 stroke)

We entered the seventh pub and I was feeling on top of things and still confident. It was neck and neck on the scorecards. Everyone else had either given up or were way behind. The drink in here was a pint of lager. I knocked that one back with the ease of a man who is probably too under the influence to take any notice of the extreme cold running down the back of his throat. My buddy was feeling similarly on top of his game and proposed that we 'step things up a bit' by ordering a drink that I don't quite remember the name of, but was essentially a quadruple vodka and red bull, too big for a regular tumbler and so served in a pint glass. I took him up on his offer, and in an effort to scare him away, said we'd have a side order of Jack Daniels to go with it. Never one to shy away, he agreed, and we both got them in and put them away, one stroke each. My buddy, clearly wanting to end this here and now, proposed we get the same in again, and as I had put away the previous beverage in half the time he had, I decided to call his bluff, and we went again.

Big mistake. This is where things very quickly started to turn dark and blurry. My next memory is finding myself doubled over in a cubicle in the ladies' toilet, heaving all sorts of substances up my gullet, and seeing my mate bust in, survey the scene and cry out in victory. My very next memory is waking up at home the following morning, in my clothes, spare change strewn about the room, my wallet in the bookshelf, and with a strange puddle next to the door. There were no drinks nearby, my clothes were dry, but to this day I refuse to admit to myself that I may have been so drunk that I dropped trou and let myself go while standing in my bedroom doorway.

Rin Heartilly
11-13-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm probably going to sound like a prude but.....I've never been tipsy or drunk, let alone wasted and I don't think I ever will. I'm a bit of a control freak, so I don't think I could ever let myself get to the point where I do any activity in which I don't have at least 90% control of the situation.

I find alcohol pretty overrated too, the only type I don't mind is cider, everything else is either too sweet or too bitter. The only time I 'heavily drank' alcohol was during a friends birthday where she ordered 8 different types of cocktails and drinks just to sample them. I was 18 at the time and she made me finish every drink she sampled which I was guilt-ed into because it was her birthday. Everyone was shocked that I was fine after all the drinks though, luckily I think I must have a high tolerance to alcohol. I'm almost 22 now and I haven't had any since.

Sephiroth
11-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Never.

Værn
11-13-2014, 10:30 PM
I've never been that drunk before. The most alcohol I've ever had was probably at Youmacon the weekend before last, when starlet made me drink enough one night that I stumbled ever-so-slightly when I first stood up to return to my hotel room. But I've never had so much to drink that it has impaired my judgement, made me physically ill, caused me to forget any details of the night of drinking, or resulted in a hangover the following morning.

Lonely Paper Star
11-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Hadn't gotten drunk to the point of "wasted" status until about I was about 21ish. I made out with questionable people, sat around for a questionable amount of time, probably said some regrettable, questionable things--I don't really remember some of that night. But I had my first hangover the next morning and that was terrible.

Hannibal_Khan
11-14-2014, 01:03 AM
First time I got properly drunk was on the eve of my 16th birthday. I ended up having sex with my best girl friend in the toilet whilst all our friends were in the room next door! It was great!

Best story ever

Jowy
11-14-2014, 03:43 AM
Age seventeen, my friend Ashley's basement off 100 proof peppermint schnapps. Went to Hollywood Video and rented Dolemite. Had to stay the night there and call a cab in the morning to go straight to work the next day. That part wasn't much fun.

Jessweeee♪
11-14-2014, 03:56 AM
I got pretty goofy at my 21st birthday but my first time I was properly wasted was at a friend's place the next week. I fell asleep on their staircase. I don't know why I do this but when I get super drunk at parties I basically become a cat and go to sleep in a weird hard corner away from all the people.

The Man
11-14-2014, 04:12 AM
I don't drink, due to a mixture of medication and a family history of alcoholism. I have been known to get stoned on occasion but it's never altered my behaviour in any significant fashion. I'm more or less the same person high I am sober. Or maybe I just haven't done it enough for it to have an effect on me.

Sephex
11-14-2014, 04:47 AM
I don't drink, due to a mixture of medication and a family history of alcoholism. I have been known to get stoned on occasion but it's never altered my behaviour in any significant fashion. I'm more or less the same person high I am sober. Or maybe I just haven't done it enough for it to have an effect on me.

I sort of hear you with the family history thing. The reason I say sort of is because I obviously do drink. Just not all crazy like the story I posted or anything close to that. In fact, I don't really have that much time to drink anymore. Anyway, alcoholism has been known to run in both sides of my family. My dad says I'm playing with fire all the time or that I'm playing Russian roulette. I tell him it's more like I'm playing with fire while playing Russian roulette with two guns. He doesn't like that.

Yamaneko
11-14-2014, 04:59 AM
On my sixteenth birthday after an ill-advised attempt at car-jacking a Liberty City police officer.

Shiny
11-15-2014, 07:19 AM
I didn't start drinking until I was 21 and I initially hated it unless it was free. The first time I was drunk was at some hipster party where everything was free or super cheap for some reason. Awww Yeaaah I only recall grinding on my gay guy friend.

Bubba
11-15-2014, 08:07 AM

Best story ever

But will she recreate this now for her loving fiancé?

Nope.

Sephex
11-15-2014, 09:05 AM

Best story ever

Nope.

Put on a wig and role play. Problem solved.

Hannibal_Khan
11-15-2014, 09:24 AM

Best story ever

Nope.

Say its on your bucket list, then fake terminal illness

Arc_Master_14
11-15-2014, 09:46 AM
I started drinking at parties with my friends when I was 17, but I was the responsible one of the group and bigger than most of my friends (I was about 5' 10" [178 cm] and about 170lb compared to my 5' 3" friends) so I never got too sloshed that I puked.

The first and only time I puked from drinking was my freshman year of college. I went to a party with my ex(dating at the time, but we were about to break up and i had a new girl i was talking to long story)-I really didn't want to go i had had a really long day and didn't eat lunch or a very big dinner-and you know when you start drinking it becomes easier and easier. Well I drank a lot because her and I were fighting a lot and taking shots and playing bp with this girl i had feelings with was nicer than yelling at a party. Needless to say I had WAY too much.

So the cops were heading over for a noise complaint so I bailed with my gf at the time and went to get food because I was starving and starting to feel the booze. We went to eat at a place that was open and while sitting outside it fucking hit me. HARD. i jolted up and puked in the trash and sat back down when I felt better. someone else asked how I was since I apparently just barely misssed being seen by a cop. and I felt better until the food was in front of me and down I go again to the trash. This time I wasn't lucky and the cops came over to sak if I was okay. I surprisingly played it off and since I was with someone they didn't give a shit.

Now began the long walk to my dorm about a mile away. I stopped to puke twice along the way. then I reached my building and had to go to the sixth floor then somehow get into my bed which was lofted. well first stop was more puking in the first floor men's bathroom while random guys made sure I was okay until i could get up. Up the stairs since the elevator was broken and when I reached my room, my roommate lifted my completely into my bed by himself and i immediately passed out.

tl;dr don't drink and be mad