PDA

View Full Version : I'll eat your heart!

Madame Adequate
11-11-2014, 04:30 PM
If given the opportunity, would you try eating human flesh? Would you do it only in the most dire circumstances - starving and someone has already died? Would you do it just to taste it? Would you do it if you had total legal protection? Would you do it if they cloned human flesh but it was never part of an actual person?

Tell me of your taboo desires, EoFF! :jess:

Shorty
11-11-2014, 04:31 PM
No.

I will not be sharing my taboo desires with a bunch of nerds I have no taboo desires.

Ergroilnin
11-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes if my life depended on it or if it wouldn't actually hurt any person in the slightest, I would be interested just how does human flesh taste. We're just meat so why not.

Pheesh
11-11-2014, 04:50 PM
I have no idea what I would resort to in order to survive, from what I've heard though the will to live is an extremely strong one when it eventually kicks in and people find themselves doing all sorts of things they never thought they could/would do. No to all the other ways around the human eating dilemma that you may or may not have spent way too much time thinking about, though.

Shorty, all it takes is half a Gin and Tonic and #tot and no one can stop you from sharing all sorts or nonsense, and you know it.

Shorty
11-11-2014, 04:52 PM
What atrocious lies from a young scoundrel! He is not to be believed!

fire_of_avalon
11-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Here are the explicit circumstances.

If I were visiting a place that placed cultural value on cannibalism and they invited me to try human meat and said human providing the meat had died of more or less natural causes (ie not human sacrifice, battle, torture, etc) then I might probably sample that meat.

Pheesh
11-11-2014, 04:57 PM

If I were visiting a place that placed cultural value on cannibalism and they invited me to try human meat and said human providing the meat had died of more or less natural causes (ie not human sacrifice, battle, torture, etc) then I might probably sample that meat.

Doesn't that only leave you with either a snake venom riddled/cancerous/really old person piece of meat though?

Shorty
11-11-2014, 04:57 PM

I would never do this because what if the person did in fact not die of natural causes and died of some transferable disease or parasite. :stare:

Also, just delving into the possibility of this and not trying to be a jerk -to die of normal natural causes, the person would have had to be very old or something, wouldn't they? It would be difficult for me to see a tribe of sorts (I assume that is who we are talking about here) eating a person who had died of a natural cause like cancer or lord knows what else because I would assume they would look at the meat of the person as sort of "plagued" or something like that and would have an aversion to eating it. I could see them more consuming an enemy killed in battle because a popular belief existing in cultures like that who cannibalize believe you are eating the person's soul/strength/whatever when you consume flesh, and it would makes sense to steal that from your enemies more than someone from your own tribe.

just thoughts I am overthinking this cannibal stuff

Pheesh
11-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Jinx

EDIT: Not the member, I'm not suggesting we eat her or anything.

>.>

Shorty
11-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Jinx

EDIT: Not the member, I'm not suggesting we eat her or anything.

>.>

:stare::stare::stare:

fire_of_avalon
11-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Heart attack. Stroke. Pulmonary embolism. Hit in the head by a big ass coconut. Lots of ways fit people can die

Psychotic
11-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Already have when I was in Thailand. It's alright, but a little stringy. I prefer beef and lamb.

MissH
11-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Ewwww!!! No no no!!! Just why, why would you want to do that!!!

11-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Of course. How else do you expect to gain the strength of your enemies?

As for taboo stuff theres plenty of things I'd say i want to try but I know I'd wimp out if I ever got the opportunity.

Iceglow
11-12-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm not going to lie, if I was say in the position of that South American sports team trapped in the Andes who wound up having to eat their dead classmates/team members who died in the crash to stave of starvation? Yeah I'd do it. My will to survive is perhaps unnaturally strong and so I don't have any qualms about it at all. If you're asking me if I'd go all Hannibal Lechter and just eat a man because I felt like having his brains with some father beans and what not. Then I'd have to say I would not eat a human being.

Shiny
11-12-2014, 04:39 AM
I would if the person was already dead and we were stranded on a cold mountain with no other food resources nearby. I have no interest in knowing what it tastes like. Many meats now make me physically ill anyway.

And Iceglow I think it's fava beans.

Spooniest
11-12-2014, 04:57 AM
I'd die before I'd have the stomach to eat human flesh, because 1) Yuck, and 2) I wouldn't make a very good butcher, being hemophobic.

Not to mention if I'm in a desperate enough situation to where I'd even have to consider it, I'm guessing I wouldn't have a stove handy. I've never been able to build a fire even with a lighter.

Quindiana Jones
11-12-2014, 05:52 AM
I'm not eating any gammy leg, sir.

Pheesh
11-12-2014, 08:04 AM
I discovered one of my girlfriends desires today. She said she wished that somewhere in the world there was a place that would deep fry me in KFC original batter so that she could eat it off of me.

Unfortunately for her I don't think we have the money to visit Texas.

Loony BoB
11-12-2014, 05:19 PM
KFC is amazing. I wouldn't eat KFH, though.

No cannibalism for me.

Iceglow
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
And Iceglow I think it's fava beans.

This would make more sense to be quite honest.

Bubba
11-12-2014, 09:16 PM
father beans

Mercen-X
11-13-2014, 12:23 AM
I would gladly cut off my right arm and share it with one other person who was with me in hopes of us surviving one more night if I cared about them enough (and yes, I'm saying I would be eating my own arm). Past that, no. I don't think there's any redemption from consuming a whole person no matter how desperate you are to survive.

Just to be clear, there would have to be a way to cook it. Raw is not... not even going to be healthy... and it would be disgusting.

Not going to lie though. I have enjoyed the taste of human flesh raw. I just prefer not to chew it or swallow it and I would prefer there be no blood so if there is any, I would likely have to wait a little while (anywhere from a few days to a week would likely do the trick). And it has to still be attached to a living person.

Night Fury
11-13-2014, 07:32 AM
I discovered one of my girlfriends desires today. She said she wished that somewhere in the world there was a place that would deep fry me in KFC original batter so that she could eat it off of me.

Unfortunately for her I don't think we have the money to visit Texas.

No no, I would eat the batter off you in order to save you. Remember that it's important, I'm SAVING you.