PDA

View Full Version : Winter Fashion

Shorty
11-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Have we already had a thread on cold weather fashion in the past? Doesn't matter, I'm making a new one.

I am up to nearly twenty-fives scarves within my collction :redface: Today I am wearing a lovely black, grey, and white infinity scarf that Rantz bought me in Sweden! Need more leggings and need more boots. I have one trusty awesome black warm coat with water-resistant material on the outside, so I'm all set in the coat department but if I had money to blow on more I'd get myself a Sherlock coat and this stupid thing that I've been pining over for ages:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzMzWDU1MA==/$(KGrHqR,!ioE-w!y!T--BP4zKFF59g~~60_58.JPG

Talk about winter fashion! :jess:

Pheesh
11-11-2014, 04:54 PM
I have a coat. It is the greatest coat in existence and it cost me a shit tonne of money. The country I live in however has no winter so it sits in a suit bag and gets worn maybe once or twice a year when I make the trip to Melbourne where it is a little bit colder and I'm not the only person walking around with an expensive coat.

I don't like to talk about winter fashion for this very reason Y_Y

Freya
11-11-2014, 05:01 PM
I like Fall and winter fashions much more than summer and spring fashions. I just love the long coats, the leggings, the boots, the scarves, the hats. I just enjoy it. It's the best :jess:

Night Fury
11-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Boots. Knee high boots with tights and a skirt. I used to have the most gorgeous suedey boots with fringing around the top... Like these

http://i.hipswap.net/fashion/search/minnetonka-laces-women-boots-sz-7-suede-black-fringes-tall-mocc-53d677f6e97ad.jpg

I bloody lived in them the last winter I spent in the UK.

noxious.sunshine
11-12-2014, 12:38 AM
I recently got these gorgeous faux suede over the knee stiletto boots that I struggle with walking in. And tomorrow, my next pair should arrive- grey faux suede knee high.

I just got some tops from Forever 21, but surprisingly, one of them is way too big. We're maybe gonna go to Old Navy at some point so that I can get a couple new pairs of jeans and maybe some more shirts. Woooo

Iceglow
11-12-2014, 12:41 AM
I have a couple of coats I tend to wear. We have what we term the Football Manager coat which is big and made of thick grey wool. It's not very shapely as it wasn't made with a belt or anything to cinch it in so I don't wear it unless it's super cold even though it's vaguely cut in the peacoat style. I also have a black peacoat I got from Burtons several years ago which has held up quite nicely and suits me more as it both has a belt which means I don't look like my waist is as broad as my shoulders in it. I also find this more comfortable most of the time as I walk to work and thick wool means I'm often quite sweaty when you consider under it is either a suit or jumper and shirt.

In personal nights out, I'll make a judgement call on which of the two winter coats I ought to wear however, there's equally a good chance I will just shrug my leather jacket meant for more spring/summer/autumnal climates on and deal with it.

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2022, 01:10 AM
YO.

I AUTUMN & WINTER SO WELL.

My cold weather perfumes are the bomb, and I just prefer all those colours and fabrics that you can't wear when it's hot and sunny as balls.

Dr. Acula
07-17-2022, 08:51 AM
I live in a coooold place so I wear a lot of black. I also have an excellent selection of coats and scarves.