PDA

View Full Version : What's on your Christmas list?

MissH
11-11-2014, 06:33 PM
It's almost that time of year folks. Time to get writing those letters to Santa Claus or it'll be too late and you'll get nothing!

I've been a very good girl this year, as always, so I know Santa will visit me.As i get older I become rubbish at thinking of things I would like for Christmas. Bubba and my parents ask me and I'm just like- I dunnooo!

Bubba and I have just had an offer accepted on our first house though, so I think this year I'll be asking for house things!

What's on your Christmas list?

noxious.sunshine
11-11-2014, 07:18 PM
What I want is impossible to be given.

But. My Christmas present is being able to be with my dad and kiddo.

I wouldn't mind a Michael Kors purse though. XD or a Kate Spade

sharkythesharkdogg
11-11-2014, 07:47 PM
My wideband gauge on my car is getting fussy. Hopefully I just need the sensor, but I might need to just replace the whole thing with this guy (http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/MTXL.php) or this one (http://www.aemelectronics.com/?q=products/wideband-uego-air-fuel-controllers/digital-wideband-uego-afr-gauge).

I don't know what else I want.

Shorty
11-11-2014, 07:55 PM
The recently released $360 Harley Quinn DC Bombshells figurine based on my sig ;-;

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L26pZQIu4mU/Uc3bBjqQBII/AAAAAAACKbw/hw2sSGcqAnI/s1600/dc-collectibles-bombshell-harley-quinn.jpg

Shauna
11-11-2014, 08:01 PM
God knows. And I am being hassled about it from all angles. I don't know what I want Dad, leave me alooooone! ;_;

Pumpkin
11-11-2014, 09:17 PM
My wideband gauge on my car is getting fussy. Hopefully I just need the sensor, but I might need to just replace the whole thing with this guy (http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/MTXL.php) or this one (http://www.aemelectronics.com/?q=products/wideband-uego-air-fuel-controllers/digital-wideband-uego-afr-gauge).

Everything you want is expensive :__;

I could do with anyone of these video games:

Radiata Stories
Grandia III
Fairy Fencer F
Legend of Heroes, Trails in the Sky
Tales of Graces F

Any kind of stationary and also calendars.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-11-2014, 09:28 PM

Radiata Stories
Grandia III
Fairy Fencer F
Tales of Graces F

I'll probably just scrounge one up some other way like I normally do. :monster:

Pheesh
11-12-2014, 01:39 AM
I don't really get presents anymore, the exception being from Locky, and we're both broke this year. So what I'm hoping for is no more large unexpected bills to add to my debt, and if Santa decided to throw some cash my way that'd be all good as well.

Shiny
11-12-2014, 04:50 AM
As usual, hugs. I don't get enough hugs damnit. Also would be nice to be able to go some where warm.

Spooniest
11-12-2014, 04:55 AM
I just don't want anyone in my family to die this Christmas. :(

Night Fury
11-12-2014, 05:00 AM
I don't really get presents anymore, the exception being from Locky, and we're both broke this year. So what I'm hoping for is no more large unexpected bills to add to my debt, and if Santa decided to throw some cash my way that'd be all good as well.

Yeah this. I just want us to have a nice few days chilling and not worrying and eating ourselves into a coma. Sounds lame but I'd love for my family in the UK to keep being healthy and happy. We're getting a doggy in the new year so I've sort of said that's our Christmas treat this year :)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Hmm, I don't think I made a list last year.

It's easier to make a list when you're a kid. You accumulate a laundry list of things when you don't have a job and have to wait for birthdays and Christmas to get what you want. I think my parents get me things they know i'll enjoy but won't necessarily think to get myself. I appreciate that!

Shorty
11-12-2014, 04:42 PM
As usual, hugs. I don't get enough hugs damnit.

Wish granted. I'll come visit.

Loony BoB
11-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Honestly I'll just be happy to spend a nice week with Danielle, chilling out and enjoying each other's company. I'm a pretty easily pleased guy. Perhaps a nice clean flat and not having to worry too much about cooking, that'd be neat (but also is very unlikely xD).

Mostly I just want to feel relaxed. Oh, and I really really hope Gordon Ramsay is back on the telly this Christmas because last Christmas he wasn't and it just ruined all my hopes and dreams.

Shiny
11-13-2014, 01:37 AM
As usual, hugs. I don't get enough hugs damnit.

Wish granted. I'll come visit.

This better not be a joke. Such a tease.

Iceglow
11-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Well according to the convo yesterday seems I ought to be asking for Just for men hair dye and waxing vouchers! That being said, actually on my wishlist? Not a whole lot. There's very little point buying me drink as I've all but stopped drinking, there's very little point buying me games as I've all but stopped gaming (seriously, I watch more let's plays than anything these days. What little time I have for gaming is spent on my 360 playing Destiny or on my PC playing Minecraft). There's very little point in music or films as I can obtain those via other means.

Over all I'm looking at the things I would like and I've come out with this: A nice suit.

Night Fury
11-13-2014, 06:58 AM
.... I wouldn't mind a Terry's Chocolate Orange too... Might have to get my Mum to send me a goodie box or something...

Aulayna
11-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Ever since I moved to a different country from my family I don't really have a Christmas list/get gifts anymore. It's mostly just a couple of gift vouchers (sometimes just cards) and that's about it. Honestly it kinda makes me a little sad as Christmas never really feels like Christmas anymore, especially when I'm usually working it.

I guess the thing I'm looking forward too the most is cooking dinner on Christmas Day after I tried last year and it wasn't a disaster.

Actually on second thoughts..

I WANT THAT DAMN CARD SHORTY SAID SHE'D SEND LAST YEAR! Yeah, nerd, I haven't forgotten.

Pheesh
11-29-2014, 12:43 PM
I've been waiting for her to send a book for 2 years now, welcome to the club. We're getting t-shirts made up!

Pike
11-29-2014, 01:37 PM
Steam gift cards. WoW expac. Pokemon ORAS. Xbox One + Halo Master Chief collection.

escobert
11-29-2014, 02:53 PM
Carhartt rain jacket
Smartwool socks
Carhartt double knee work pants
Carhartt work shirts

Aulayna
11-29-2014, 09:00 PM
On the off chance anyone on EoFF wants to get me anything. Disney stuff :p

noxious.sunshine
11-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Honestly I'll just be happy to spend a nice week with Danielle, chilling out and enjoying each other's company. I'm a pretty easily pleased guy. Perhaps a nice clean flat and not having to worry too much about cooking, that'd be neat (but also is very unlikely xD).

Mostly I just want to feel relaxed. Oh, and I really really hope Gordon Ramsay is back on the telly this Christmas because last Christmas he wasn't and it just ruined all my hopes and dreams.

That's because Gordon Ramsay is busy over here in the U.S. and I'm sorry, but you can't have him back.

:D (jk I'll share)

Shauna
11-29-2014, 09:24 PM
On the off chance anyone on EoFF wants to get me anything. Disney stuff :p

All of the Disney Infinity statuettes?

Aulayna
11-29-2014, 11:07 PM
All of the Disney Infinity statuettes?

ohmy.jpg

noxious.sunshine
11-30-2014, 03:12 AM
Could we do like an actual Secret Santa?

I know a lot of people are strapped for cash, but we could keep it down to 1 actual gift under $10 or so?

Night Fury
11-30-2014, 03:58 AM
I would also be against a Secret Santa, I've been part of them in the past with other online communities and the amount of people who actually get nothing despite signing up is horrible. This can be either they get lost in the post, or someone actually forgets or doesn't get the gifts for whatever reason.

I remember in the EoFF Xmas card send off, half of mine never got there, and I only got a few too. So either yeah they got lost in the post or people just ended up not participating after they signed up.

Pheesh
11-30-2014, 04:01 AM
Vouchers. Gift vouchers everywhere.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-30-2014, 04:36 AM
Nothing. I don't want things.

Calliope
11-30-2014, 05:05 AM
I want so many things: For the doctors to figure out what's wrong with my shoulder, to go home, for my brother to visit, to be able to take advantage of the many study abroad options being offered by my school, to go on holiday, to stop being allergic to so many kinds of food, for my parents to reach out to me, to get promoted, to get a pet, for people to want to have their picture taken with me, a book of family recipes/stories, a huia feather, art and artifacts, lost taonga. I ache for these things.

I also wouldn't turn down a snare drum/hi-hat, a chest of drawers, a small sofa, a clothing rack, a specific blazer, a wristwatch, a record player, a tattoo, tickets to the inevitable next expensive concert/festival announcement, books of poetry or short stories (no time for novels, anymore), a Maori dictionary, a nice jersey, blankets, scotch, an immaculate household, writing workshops, postcards sent through the mail, silly drawings, the rolling of dice, these things that are all shorthand for community and potential.

Bubba
12-01-2014, 11:12 AM
I would like the keys to this 4-bedroomed house that MissH and I put an offer in for yesterday. Santa will be personally felated by me if he can deliver this for us.

Pumpkin
12-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Yeah, we only have a 3 bedroom. Way to upstage me Bubba :colbert:

selfish

Pike
12-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Oh yeah well my apartment has a whole two bedrooms so there :smug:

Bubba
12-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Well, We need a main bedroom for us... and then a further three bedrooms for my PS4 set up, my retro gaming set up and my extensive retro gaming magazine collection.

Seriously though, it is gorgeous. Probably the reason it already had three offers on it before we even viewed it.

Masamunemaster
12-02-2014, 12:54 AM
A gaming desktop or PS3 so I can play FFXIV with all of my cool EoFF friends. :(

I am working on building one for this specific reason, and anything towards it would be nice:)

I would love to do a secret Santa, but I could imagine how my fiance would feel about me sending some woman random gifts haha.

blackmage_nuke
12-02-2014, 10:55 AM
You

Laddy
12-03-2014, 02:29 PM
-Clothes
-Money
-Vidya

I am easy to please.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-04-2014, 02:20 AM

Radiata Stories
Grandia III
Fairy Fencer F
Tales of Graces F

I'll probably just scrounge one up some other way like I normally do. :monster:

I found just the sensor direct from Bosch instead of replacing the whole controller/gauge. Fixed correctly, and fixed cheap.

:smug:

Spooniest
12-04-2014, 08:23 AM
I'd like to add to my Christmas list that I'd like for whatever is causing the bleeding that I'm experiencing to stop...

Masamunemaster
12-04-2014, 08:39 AM
I'd like to add to my Christmas list that I'd like for whatever is causing the bleeding that I'm experiencing to stop...

Well get rid of the fork, you are a spoon person anyways

Spooniest
12-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Well get rid of the fork, you are a spoon person anyways

Oh, I forgot I was bleeding because I was repeatedly stabbing myself with a fork.

I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT

Edit: Back on topic.

Here's what I'd like for Christmas.

That oughta do me. Though, honestly, after everything that's happened, I just don't think I'm going to enjoy Christmas this year.

This couldn't hurt either.