PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good and Evil

Night Fury
11-13-2014, 07:18 AM
I frickin loved this game, and I'm just wondering if they ever made a remaster for a next gen console? I wish they would! TAKE MY MONEY!! I know there has been a sequel in the works for a while but it hasn't appeared yet. One of Ubisofts best games imo.

Quindiana Jones
11-13-2014, 08:34 AM
There is Beyond Good and Evil HD on the 360 Market and PSN Store.

I love this game. It's absolutely fantastic. Someone somewhere said "hey, let's make a wacky and fun and serious and brilliant game" and did just that.

Sephex
11-13-2014, 10:38 AM
I had a good time playing this ages ago. Gave it a positive review in the college newspaper I was writing at the time. That damn bar music never left my head, really. I have only played it once (but seen other people play it a couple of times) and I can conjure up that music instantly. I don't even like that music that much, it's just catchy.

DUN DUN DUUN DUN DADADADA DUUN DUN! <--This always looks stupid but everyone does this anyway

Vyk
11-13-2014, 04:30 PM
The song that plays when you're competing with the shark dude at air hockey was always hilariously catchy. I adore this game, and kinda want to try the HD version of it, but never got around to it. Jade is always one of my favorite characters, and female protagonists. And though the game plays like a Zelda game, it's so far from a Zelda clone. But even if anyone considers it a Zelda clone, it's the best Zelda clone ever. The story is so well done. There's a lot of charm to it, and still a lot at stake, all the while a lot of fun to be had, along with a lot of intensity. It's almost a perfect game. I honestly can't think of anything I'd change. And it makes me increasingly sad that I don't get to revisit this world in the sequel yet. They keep hinting at it, but I dont' know how much faith I hold out for it at this point :/ It's also possible they waited too long and have lost the magic, so any sequel we get at this point may not be capable of living up to the original. A huge missed opportunity. But what's worse is that the game sold like garbage when it came out. It got great reviews, but nobody tried it. Even back then, people were too busy playing Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Grand Theft Auto, and all that jazz

Night Fury
11-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Man, my favourite part of this game was taking all of the photos!!

Shauna
11-13-2014, 08:49 PM
I keep meaning to get to this game. After I finish... AssCreed Revelations 4sho.

krissy
11-14-2014, 12:47 AM
one of my faves

i have

* a pc polish hard copy
* digital pc copy via gog
* a ps2 copy
* a psn copy for ps3

PROPAGANDA!

im still waiting for BG&E2 but nothing ever happend after that trailer came out i think

:(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-14-2014, 12:52 AM
I'd say Nietzsche is pretty great

I want to play this but haven't gotten around to it yet.