PDA

View Full Version : If FF characters were your family members...???

Rin Heartilly
11-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Yep, as the title says: if Final fantasy characters were your family members who would they be and why? You can add as many or as little family members as you like.

Spouse: Squall. (Nuff said. Obvious reason is obvious. :love:)
Dad: Auron (He'd be a wise and baddass dad)
Mom: Celes (She'd teach me all about being womanly, baddass and how to sing)
Brother: Seifer (Although he's an ass, he seems like a cool protective older bro type)
Sister: Tifa (The two of us have a lot in common and we could confide in each other and practice/spar martial arts
together)
Cousin 1: Zack (The two of us would challenge each other to squat battles)
Cousin 2: Zell (We'd have deep and meaningful conversations about the importance of hotdogs)
Cousin 3: Terra (We'd take our moogles on walks and we'd chat about girly things. I'd stay away from her when she gets pissed off though)
Inappropriate Uncle: Jecht (He'd get drunk at reunions, dress as a whale for Halloween and not wear a shirt during formal occasions :shifty:)
Aunty: Lightning (She'd be a strict and serious aunty but will still laugh at fart jokes)
Grandpa: Sephiroth (He'd tell me all about his SOLDIER days where he burned down villages and stuff)
Grandma: Lulu (She'd teach me how to not look pregnant when I'm pregnant)
Pet 1: Angelo (wuff :3)
Pert 2: Boko (because baby chocobos/chickabos are adorable as hell)
Pet 3: Moomba (because they need more love :blush:)

Who would yours be..? :3

Sephiroth
11-13-2014, 08:12 PM
Dad: Auron (He'd be a wise and baddass dad)

Rin confirmed Chuami.

Idol that never actually cares about me: Sephiroth
Parents: I would never replace mine.
Siblings:
- Mine
- Seifer, because all siblings are asses
- Zidane
- Edgar - which means Sabin as well
Girlfriend: Lightning. If she doesn't want me, which will not happen, Aerith. But I'd rather get beaten up by Lightning than give up. If Aerith doesn't want me, Terra.

black orb
12-08-2014, 04:04 AM
>>> Mom and Dad: Goldor..

My dream of having rich parents is finally acomplished..:luca: