PDA

View Full Version : Sephex plays Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Sephex
11-14-2014, 01:15 PM
Alright, I did this on a whim. I am tired and partially intoxicated. But I promised a small number of people that I would do this Let's Play, so I did it. As I eventually explain (stumble through) in the video, if I didn't make this video now, it would be several days until I could put out this video. I didn't want to wait that long. So I rather be a little off and make a video (the early nights are a breeze anyway) rather that not put anything out. Again, I am using free versions of streaming stuff that I just threw on to Youtube, so the quality isn't perfect, but you can see what is going on no problem and hear me just fine. Enjoy!

sRKX4ArkR0U

Psychotic
11-15-2014, 12:00 AM
So, new Chica. Would you?

Psychotic asks The Questions That Matter.

Sephex
11-15-2014, 12:14 AM
So, new Chica. Would you?

Psychotic asks The Questions That Matter.

To answer this question, I will copy and paste a discussion I had on Facebook after I reported that I beat the game:

edczxcvbnm: But the real question is did you 360 no scope Freddy?

Me: That's actually how the game ends. Once you do it dubstep music plays made of entirely animatronic screams. Then the female ones give you a lap dance while you blaze it up with Foxy. Your character gets fired for drug use and mechabeastiality.

So....uh....I would get f***y with ducky.

Jinx
11-15-2014, 02:16 AM
Not gonna lie, that puppet scared the shit out of me.

I hadn't heard of this game until just now watching this video. It honestly seems pretty awesome, but I don't think I'd have the skill (or the nerve) to play it.

Sephex
11-15-2014, 02:51 AM
Not gonna lie, that puppet scared the trout out of me.

I hadn't heard of this game until just now watching this video. It honestly seems pretty awesome, but I don't think I'd have the skill (or the nerve) to play it.

Glad you are enjoying it regardless of the spooky scariness you are experiencing! You should check out my playthrough of the first one. It's like, four or five threads down from this one, but I'll link it anyway for you.

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/158914-Sephex-plays-Five-Nights-at-Freddy-s

The game has the same basic concept (the animatronics still want your blood, yo), but it is worth a look showing how different it is in terms of defending yourself at the same time.

Jinx
11-15-2014, 02:55 AM
Yeah, I will definitely check it out tomorrow!

I'm reading through the wikia for this game, and um. Rob decided to go to bed early, and I followed him even though I'm not tired.

Sephex
11-15-2014, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I will definitely check it out tomorrow!

I'm reading through the wikia for this game, and um. Rob decided to go to bed early, and I followed him even though I'm not tired.

Nice. The coolest parts about both games is all the lore behind it. One dude (Scott Cawthon) made everything about both games. That and both games have cool and creepy easter eggs. I just like that so much thought has been put into the games, as simple as they seem cosmetically.

Jinx
11-15-2014, 04:53 AM
Hey, Rob and I ended up watching all those videos in bed.

I don't know if I'll be sleeping tonight.

Sephex
11-15-2014, 04:59 AM
Hey, Rob and I ended up watching all those videos in bed.

I don't know if I'll be sleeping tonight.

Hahaha! Sorry guys! Though since you watched the first game now...here is a fun fact. Those screams the animatronics make (first game only)? They're children. Though you might have put that together by reading the wiki and watching the videos. Here is a video that has the full unedited scream. The first game will very rarely glitch and you'll hear it while playing:

SJdkeDxkqAQ

Jinx
11-15-2014, 05:03 AM
Well, I had been thinking that the screams were kind of comical (as are the killing scenes, honestly) but now that I now they're kids' screams...

Sephex
11-15-2014, 05:09 AM
I actually really love the screams in both games. I can see how they can be considered comical, but yeah, knowing what is behind them is dark in my opinion. There is a different the screams sound different in the second game. I just love little details like that in video games. Sorry I keep bombarding you with videos, so I'll understand if you wait on this one since you've guys been watching/reading a lot of stuff.

There is a YouTube channel called Game Theory where a dude, well, theorizes about all aspects of games. He can be a bit grating sometimes, but most of the videos are solid. Here is a very interesting one on the first Five Night's at Freddy's, and how it could have been inspired by actual events.

EDIT: Forgot that the opening of that video drags a bit when he is making fun of it a bit. So don't let that ruin it for you, lol.

th_LYe97ZVc

Jinx
11-15-2014, 03:46 PM
Holy shit, that video.

Sephex
11-27-2014, 04:08 PM
While the forums were down I continued my adventures of not getting murdered by animatronics....uh....maybe! Hope you enjoy!

RxdvGY1aI7c

RwUds7TyrU8