PDA

View Full Version : Hewo! :3

Jdeadevil
11-15-2014, 12:42 AM
Hey guys, I just registered about half an hour ago and felt awkward if I posted anywhere other than here first. Also, the cookie monster is a hilariously unfitting Post Icon.

Mirage
11-15-2014, 12:54 AM
They called the cookiemonster icon unfitting. Ban time imo.

fat_moogle
11-15-2014, 01:36 AM
Welcome! :D

You get a free pack of cookies for using the Cookie Monster icon on your first post!

*passes e-Cookies* (sorry, Cookie Monster demolished all the real ones)

Psychotic
11-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Lancashire, eh? Preston? Blackburn? Bolton? OUT WITH IT, MAN!

:monster:

Jdeadevil
11-15-2014, 02:36 AM
I do love the cookie monster guys, don't get me wrong. I was contemplating going to a Halloween party once as him, but I bottled out due to lack of confidence. :P

:monster:

West from Preston. Why? You're not planning on doing dirty things to me are you?

Yo, hey, howdy, hi. What brings you to our neck of the internet (besides obviously like Final Fantasy)?

Well basically just wanted to register on another forum. I've been on quite a few forums about different things but my interests in things tends to die out after a while, even though I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since I was little. And to be honest I needed to stop visiting Reddit and pay more attention to actual Internet forums, where hopefully I'm not down-voted to oblivion by hundreds of whiny 15 y/r American teenagers for every single opinion I make. And if that happens here I will cry.

Jdeadevil
11-15-2014, 03:14 AM

Colonel Angus
11-15-2014, 06:16 AM
Welcome to EoFF, JDeadevil! Hope your time here is enjoyable!

Night Fury
11-15-2014, 09:09 AM
ello ello ello me duck! Welcome t'Eyes on FF love, enjoy your stay!

Sorry that's probably way more Yorkshire.. :shobon:

Mirage
11-15-2014, 10:16 AM
we only have positive reps because this is a tree-hugging hippie forum where we don't believe that war and poverty exist

Spooniest
11-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Lancashire, eh? Preston? Blackburn? Bolton? OUT WITH IT, MAN! (emphasis mine)

Did they ever fill those 4,000 holes? :monster:

"Make yourself at home here."

Welcome to #eoff, JDeadevil! "Know it don't thrill ya, hope it don't kill ya..." :D

NeoCracker
11-15-2014, 03:07 PM
The Cookie Monster is NEVER an unfitting post Icon.

Loony BoB
11-28-2014, 10:30 AM

West from Preston. Why? You're not planning on doing dirty things to me are you?
And this, kids, is why you should ask questions first before giving out such information. Sorry, Jdeadevil. Looks like you're stuck now. :(

Jdeadevil
11-28-2014, 05:31 PM
And this, kids, is why you should ask questions first before giving out such information. Sorry, Jdeadevil. Looks like you're stuck now. :(

I was going to make a Photoshop of Psychotic saying something mean through PM but there's a chance it might not be taken as a joke. :P

Shorty
11-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Welcome, so happy to have you! :jess:

Psychotic
11-28-2014, 05:54 PM
I was going to make a Photoshop of Psychotic saying something mean through PM but there's a chance it might not be taken as a joke. :PWho needs Photoshop? Just ask me what you want me to say and I'll say it. £1 for each filthy word. £1.50 if it's related to faecal matter.

Shauna
11-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Welcome to EoFF! Hope you enjoy yourself here, and you post lots! :D

noxious.sunshine
11-29-2014, 12:39 PM
we only have positive reps because this is a tree-hugging hippie forum where we don't believe that war and poverty exist

Are you drunk? Have you busted your head on something?

Oh nm. I read that wrong. Maybe.

Any who. Welcome broski.

Quindiana Jones
11-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Welcome to Burger King. Please may I take your order?

noxious.sunshine
11-29-2014, 03:49 PM
Welcome to Burger King. Please may I take your order? Good Burger, home of the Good Burger. Can I take your oooorder?

Fixed!

Rocket Edge
11-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :monster:

Vyk
11-30-2014, 12:46 AM
Seen you in some threads. You seem pretty cool. Welcome aboard

Dat Matt
11-30-2014, 01:45 AM
I do love the cookie monster guys, don't get me wrong. I was contemplating going to a Halloween party once as him, but I bottled out due to lack of confidence. :P

RIP Captain Newbie.

We are slowly forming a large number of British posters here. We'll overwhelm them 'Muricans.

How did you stumble across out forums? What is your favorite subreddit. Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?