PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, A Question

Shlup
12-01-2014, 07:30 AM
I have done this, but it wasn't actually see how I looked like a woman. I did it so I could bend over in front of shion (facing away) and she could see all the business pieces at once in the most awkward way possible that still allowed me to chase her around. (To some degree. It's hard to run backwards with your bits between your legs. It was mostly aggressive hopping as I recall.)

I call it "Old Man Winter". She calls it horrifying.

blackmage_nuke
12-01-2014, 07:37 AM
I have done this, but it wasn't actually see how I looked like a woman. I did it so I could bend over in front of shion (facing away) and she could see all the business pieces at once in the most awkward way possible that still allowed me to chase her around. (To some degree. It's hard to run backwards with your bits between your legs. It was mostly aggressive hopping as I recall.)

Araciel
12-01-2014, 07:38 AM

Sephex
12-01-2014, 07:39 AM

chionos
12-01-2014, 07:53 AM

Sephex
12-01-2014, 07:57 AM

chionos
12-01-2014, 08:07 AM

Sephex
12-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Psychotic
12-01-2014, 08:14 AM

Sephex
12-01-2014, 08:20 AM

Shlup
12-01-2014, 09:18 AM

Old Manus
12-01-2014, 09:34 AM

Bubba
12-01-2014, 12:26 PM

Madame Adequate
12-01-2014, 06:20 PM

sharkythesharkdogg
12-01-2014, 08:21 PM

Yamaneko
12-01-2014, 08:28 PM

Mirage
12-01-2014, 08:33 PM

escobert
12-02-2014, 01:47 AM

LocoColt04
12-02-2014, 02:00 AM

Quindiana Jones
12-02-2014, 04:49 AM

Sephex
12-02-2014, 04:58 AM

Del Murder
12-02-2014, 05:02 AM

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-02-2014, 05:11 AM

Shlup
12-02-2014, 06:48 AM

Del Murder
12-02-2014, 07:02 AM

Yamaneko
12-02-2014, 07:21 AM

Vasher
12-02-2014, 10:15 AM

Pumpkin
12-02-2014, 06:57 PM

Rantz
12-02-2014, 09:23 PM

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2014, 02:55 AM

sharkythesharkdogg
12-03-2014, 05:31 PM

chionos
12-03-2014, 06:48 PM

Shlup
12-03-2014, 10:17 PM

Sephex
12-03-2014, 11:04 PM

Raistlin
12-03-2014, 11:29 PM

sharkythesharkdogg
12-04-2014, 02:01 AM

Sephex
12-04-2014, 03:33 AM

Bubba
12-04-2014, 09:55 AM

Sephex
12-04-2014, 09:56 AM

Spooniest
12-04-2014, 10:13 AM

Shlup
12-04-2014, 11:12 AM

Sephex
12-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Bubba
12-04-2014, 12:46 PM

sharkythesharkdogg
10-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Just for the record, I still do this to her on occasion.

People show their love in different ways.

Psychotic
10-10-2017, 05:40 PM
What in the living fuck happened here

Sephex
10-10-2017, 05:48 PM
What in the living fuck happened here

sharkythesharkdogg
10-10-2017, 06:15 PM
what the actual smurf

Don't judge how I show my love!

As I recall, when I made the original post you were the first to rep me. :lol:

What in the living smurf happened here

From memory, after I made the post, Quinn happened here.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Like I said, I'm pretty sure that was Quinn. :p

Fynn
10-11-2017, 09:20 AM
At first I thought it was the shitty PS Vita browser glitching out but now, it looks the same at work.

This is so nice.

FFNut
10-11-2017, 11:39 AM
I don't do the old man winter, but I can imagine the shock on Val's face if she did get the Old Man Winter.

Bubba
10-11-2017, 03:08 PM

Psychotic
10-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Every day we drift further from God's light.

Mr. Carnelian
10-13-2017, 10:11 AM

Pretty sure this thread is one of the harbingers of the End Times.

Fynn
10-13-2017, 10:12 AM

Pretty sure this thread is one of the harbingers of the End Times.

surprise mothersmurfer

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/1/18/Trumpeter.png/revision/latest?cb=20140901111729

Aulayna
10-13-2017, 09:17 PM
WTF did I just read?

Bubba
10-14-2017, 12:19 PM

FFNut
10-14-2017, 05:27 PM