PDA

View Full Version : Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...!

Night Fury
12-02-2014, 07:06 AM
I just put up my Christmas tree today! It looks so pretty, I made a lot of Origami flowers for it with some torn out pages from a gourmet food magazine and I did worry they would look a bit silly but I actually think they look pretty amazing on the tree and they really stand out!

I also made some little folded paper baubles with off cuts from wrapping paper, and I wrapped up a few little empty boxes to look like presents and stuffed them in the tree as decorations!

Last year I used blue and silver, but this year it's more silver all over. I love decorating the tree, it always gets me in a festive mood and especially if I play some nice Christmas music too!

Have you put up your tree yet? Made any of your own decorations? :D

Shauna
12-02-2014, 09:36 AM
The tree goes up on my birthday, so we have something nice and all about me to do!

:(

Bubba
12-02-2014, 12:50 PM
I just moved in with MissH and the tree is already up! We wanted to have everything ready for the engagement party this Saturday night.

Tree is very nice!

Pumpkin
12-02-2014, 04:13 PM
I haven't had a Christmas tree the past few years but this year I think we'll be getting one. I just put up all kinds of decorations, don't really go with a theme.

noxious.sunshine
12-02-2014, 04:48 PM
I have decorations.

I have no tree (yet).

I want a real one. A fraser fir. But they're minimum $100. Sigh.

Night Fury
12-03-2014, 03:42 AM
I haven't had a Christmas tree the past few years but this year I think we'll be getting one. I just put up all kinds of decorations, don't really go with a theme.

Enjoy that with cats hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe huehuehuehuehueheuheuhuhuhe

Laddy
12-03-2014, 02:28 PM
My apartment is basically a closet but we put up trees and lights anyway. It's next to impossible to sleep when the lights are on.