PDA

View Full Version : The Game Awards 2015 - 9pm EST TONIGHT!

Bolivar
12-06-2014, 01:23 AM

Gaming has never had a satisfying awards show. Over the last few years, Spike TV has tried to live up to that dream, with a program that got more disappointing with each iteration. It wasn't even a corporate front for the gaming industry, as B-list actors from floundering cable TV series would appear and present the awards, hoping to attract whatever attention they could from the games they never played or cared about.

This year might be different. After the underwhelming program last year which was deservedly sabotaged by its own host, Joel McHale, Geoff Keighley is funding his own Game Awards, to be streamed on Twitch and home consoles. Regardless of whether Keighley can finally deliver, there's still one thing we can count on: reveals. Some of them have already leaked and we at least know that Hideo Kojima will be there to unveil the highly anticipated successor to Metal Gear Online.

Despite my better judgment, I'm watching tonight. Here's hoping this might finally be the awards show we deserve :cheers:

Rez09
12-06-2014, 02:34 AM
:o
That's for posting this. I'mma check it out. :)

Old Manus
12-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Geoff Keighley

Can't wait to sit down to watch this with a family size bag of Doritos Sweet Chili Heat™ an ice cold Mountain Dew™.