PDA

View Full Version : Heya!

Aa-chan
12-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Hihi. :3 I found my way here via Loony BoB and the FF7 Moments. =] ( Oddly enough, FF7 isn't my favorite, but FF4 -- I'm a -huge- fan of IV; grew up playing it on the SNES as FFII. =P I actually had to get help from my little brother and sister for the moment I chose [they grew up playing FF7]. Embarrassing, I know... ^^; )

Nice to meet'cha all. =D

noxious.sunshine
12-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Hi! Welcome!!

Psychotic
12-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey Aa-chan! Don't worry, everyone here has their own different FF favourites too. :D Glad to have you on board!

Pumpkin
12-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey there, cute avatar!

Hope you stick round the forums :plumcheer:

Shorty
12-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Hello and welcome! Don't be embarrassed, I am certain that many of us searched for help in that game as we made our way through it, either by friends, internet or guidebook. Welcome to EoFF!

Colonel Angus
12-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Welcome to EoFF! All Final Fantasy Fans are welcomed in this community, so don't mind Loony BoB's VII bias! :p Hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.

Loony BoB
12-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Heya Aa-chan, great to see you here. :D I... haven't played FFIV through to completion yet! It's next on my list, I promise! I've bought it, just need to get new headphones for my PSP so I can play it on the commute home from work. :)

chionos
12-07-2014, 04:06 AM
Welcome! It's always nice to see someone who appreciates the pre-psx era. Stick around please.

Night Fury
12-07-2014, 04:09 AM
Hello! Welcome to our forum!

What is your favourite food?

Scotty_ffgamer
12-07-2014, 05:21 AM
Hello new friend. IV is pretty snazzy. My favorite is VIII! It was what brought me to the series as a kid! What other kinds of games are you into?

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2014, 04:12 PM
IV is cool as hell. Good choice!

Welcome, and remember to share the snacks.

Shauna
12-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Welcome to EoFF, we are glad to have you around! :)

Don't be ashamed of needing help in video games, as a 23 year old I am still bad at them and will probably never improve. x}

What else do you enjoy aside from Final Fantasy? :D

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Embarrassing, I know... ^^; )

I'm blushing for the both of us. :)

Welcome!

Aa-chan
12-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Eeep! x_x; Sorry I kinda fell off the face of the earth... ^^; Thank ya, everyone! =)

---

Hey there, cute avatar!

Thank you! =D It's my scribbly art of Porom from the After Years. :B I always had a thing for pink hair...

I... haven't played FFIV through to completion yet! It's next on my list, I promise! I've bought it, just need to get new headphones for my PSP so I can play it on the commute home from work.

Whaaaaaat? o.o; Ooh, Complete Collection? It's awesome!

Hehehehe, sounds like me spending time on the city bus. =)

Welcome! It's always nice to see someone who appreciates the pre-psx era. Stick around please.

My favorite era! =) I thank my parents. They were avid gamers (my mom still is; my dad, not so much since remarrying). I still remember the day my parents bought a NES and years later when they bought a Super NES. Best parents ever. =)

What is your favourite food?

Honestly? Menudo -- it's a traditional Mexican soup of sorts, varied on the way people make it (but it almost-always contains beef tripe). n_n; Now that the holiday season is on, it's also time for tamales as well! =D!!!! Pork ones are my fav... <3

... My dad is first-gen Mexican-American, whom is where I got the culinary taste/traditions from... ^^;; Hehehe....

What other kinds of games are you into?

I'm on a HUGE Harvest Moon kick right now -- bought The Tale of Two Towns for my 3DS back in June and I can NOT get enough. =) It's just finding time to play that eludes me at the moment... @__@;;; I'm also super-hyped for the newest one coming out in February, Story of Seasons ( mostly because it contains one of the bachelors from ToTT (Cam), but no one knows that's why I want the ... Ooops! ;] )

I'm also into rhythm games as well... Been playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd for my Vita and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call whenever I get the chance! =)

The first time I played FFIV--about five years ago now--I was AMAZED BY IT. It's really good, and the music is awesome. The sylph song is my favorite. Welcome to our forums! Hope you stick around

That's one of my favorites too! :3 I also like Palom and Porom's theme as well as Rydia's, myself... =D

IV is cool as hell. Good choice!

Welcome, and remember to share the snacks.

Heeee. :3 I will! ;]

Don't be ashamed of needing help in video games, as a 23 year old I am still bad at them and will probably never improve. x}

What else do you enjoy aside from Final Fantasy?

Oh, same! x_x; I'm 30 and still horrible. x.o;

Video game-wise? o.O; I'm in love with the Harvest Moon and Smash Bros. series... :3 Anime-wise, I just got finished watching Season 1 of Fairy Tail and about to start on Seasons 2 and 3. =D Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of my current favorites... Anything else-wise, I LOVE studying pharmacology. I have eight years of retail pharmacy technician experience and want to go to school someday to be a pharmacist... =)

I'm blushing for the both of us.

Welcome!

Hehehehehe... I feel better... =D

---

:o I need a sig. Whoops... >.>;

Shauna
12-08-2014, 06:05 PM

What else do you enjoy aside from Final Fantasy?

Oh, same! x_x; I'm 30 and still horrible. x.o;

Video game-wise? o.O; I'm in love with the Harvest Moon and Smash Bros. series... :3 Anime-wise, I just got finished watching Season 1 of Fairy Tail and about to start on Seasons 2 and 3. =D Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of my current favorites... Anything else-wise, I LOVE studying pharmacology. I have eight years of retail pharmacy technician experience and want to go to school someday to be a pharmacist... =)

I studied pharmacology at uni! Crazy.

Anime is pretty cool. Madoka gave me quite the punch to the feels. :(

Bubba
12-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Great to have you here :D

Aulayna
12-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Welcome! It's always nice to have some people around who appreciate the earlier games ^^

Ayen
12-14-2014, 06:44 AM
I played FFIV for the first time last month. It was spectacular!

Welcome.