PDA

View Full Version : Hello =)

CameDorea
12-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello everyone !!
It's a tradition to introduce oneself right ? :)
Well I'm CameDorea, I'm French, I have a burning passion for mangas and video games and if I'm here, it's thanks to Loony BoB and his wonderful FF moments project I could be part of. I didn't play all the FF, I played FF7, 8, 10, 12, crisis core, dissidia and duodecim and I long to play FF15 !! And just so you know, I'm a hopeless romantic, I love many pairings in the games, I can't help it :love: (well okay my top favourite is CloTi).
Very nice to meet you all !!
See you very soon :love:

Psychotic
12-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Hello CameDorea! Welcome to EoFF! Or should that be: Salut CameDorea! Bienvenue à EoFF! :)

Pumpkin
12-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Welcome! Hope to see you around :D

Shorty
12-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi CameDorea! I'm so glad you like FFVIII, it's my favorite :love: Welcome to EoFF!

Colonel Angus
12-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Bonjour & welcome to EoFF! This is the place to be if you're anxiously waiting for FFXV, as you are one of many! Hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.

Spooniest
12-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Well, you won't get it, but...

"Faites comme chez vous ici."

Play Final Fantasy VI why don'tcha? It is the best game ever made.

Mirage
12-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the forums, newest newbie! We've had a lot of newcomers lately... I hope this isn't a hostile takeover!

chionos
12-07-2014, 12:35 AM
And I hope it is a hostile takeover. It's about darn time.

Also, welcome CameDorea (or should I call you leader of the resistance?).

I appreciate your opinion, but clearly Clarret is a much better pairing than Clifa.

Mirage
12-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Resistance? Insurgence you must mean!

chionos
12-07-2014, 12:46 AM
Dang, I outed myself.

Loony BoB
12-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Yesssss, CameDorea! So glad you joined. :heart: This one's a keeper, everyone, do your best to make her feel as welcome as possible. :D

Spooniest
12-07-2014, 01:25 AM
I appreciate your opinion, but clearly Clarret is a much better pairing than Clifa.

While I appreciate all opinions on the subject, I'm rather proud of the fact that I've staked out my own territory on the subject...Cloud winds up alone, because (let's be real) the man is seriously fucked in the head.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-07-2014, 05:26 AM
Welcome to EoFF! What are some of your favorite games outside of Final Fantasy?

Night Fury
12-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Hello thar!

Would you rather be a really fast tortoise or a really slow hare?

chionos
12-07-2014, 05:57 AM
Do you want a cool FFVII set like our girls Jinx and Lockharted here?

EDit: Paged myself! Context lost! FAIL!

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2014, 04:10 PM
French is my second language and I've been having a considerable amount of third language interference due to living in China. :(

Whereabouts in France are you from? Both my parents now live in different parts of France! :D

Shauna
12-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Hello and welcome to EoFF! Glad to have you around!

What manga do you like? :D

CameDorea
12-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Wow thank you so much for all your welcome messages, it's so nice of you !! (and because I'm a big shy girl, it helps me to feel more comfortable, be reassured Loony BoB :nod: !)
I'll try to answer to every question :

Spooniest : I've heard that FF6 is a great game indeed, but I never got my hands on it. To be honest, it's been quite some time I haven't been able to play a RPG type game, it needs too much time and I do too many things (job, drawing, drama, sewing cosplays, reading, writing...) :wacky:. But I'll definitely come back to FF. FF9 which I didn't play either is waiting :nod:

Mirage and chionos : Leader of the resistance ??? Oh my... Truth revealed, am I done already ?!! XDDDDD Well, seriously let's just say that maybe the FF7 moments project brought a lot of people here ? :love:

chionos and Spooniest : I know what you mean :lol: And just so you know, I respect each and every opinion and taste about pairings, don't worry I won't fight with anybody on the subject XD

Scotty_ffgamer : my favourite games outside FF ?? Mmmh just to mention a few I loved very much : Devil may cry (the old ones, not the newest one), Assassin's Creed (up to the "Brotherhood" game. After that, I lost interest), Resident Evil 4, Castlevania the lord of Shadows series, The Last of Us, Rayman origin/legends, Drakengard 1 and 2, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain, Prince of Persia series, and I've recently appreciated Child of Light very much.

Lockharted : A really slow hare ! Why ? XD

Jinx : Not at all XD. The true spelling is chamaedorea (but I'd rather spell it CameDorea so that it's easier :lol:), it is a kind of plant. It's been my username on the Internet for many years now :).

chionos : Thank you that's very nice of you but I think I'll play a little and do something myself :moogle:

Quin : Wow in China ? That must be something ! I live in the North of France, it's easy for me to go to England if I want to ^^ Where do your parents live ?

Shauna : Do you like mangas ? As for me, oh my... The list is sooooo long :roll: I've read manga / watched animes since my childhood. Just to mention a few I love very very much : Saint Seiya, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, City Hunter, Fushigi Yugi, Pandora Hearts, Viewfinder, Attack on Titans, Code Geass, Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, X-1999, the Rose of Versailles, Vampire hunter D and many more ^^

Shauna
12-07-2014, 06:35 PM
That is quite the list of manga! I like a few of those too, particularly Kenshin! :3

Scotty_ffgamer
12-08-2014, 05:20 AM
Since you mentioned Drakengard, have you ever played Nier? I think it's supposed to be sort of a sequel based after one of the endings of Drakengard 2? I remember liking the Drakengard games, but I don't remember them very well anymore.

CameDorea
12-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Oh yes I know Nier :). I have this game but I've never played it much, shame on me !!
Drakengard 3 is really disappointing but I had so much fun with Drakengard 1 and 2. I played them a long time ago too, but I remember the feelings I had :nod:

Quindiana Jones
12-08-2014, 12:55 PM
My mum lives in Ile de France, my dad and his girlfriend have just sold their place in England and bought somewhere in southern central France. Can't remember exactly where... :erm:

Bubba
12-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Welcome to EOFF :D

Great to have you here!

My fiancee MissH's family are all from the South of France, Port Frejus to be precise. I visited France for the first time back in August and it was gorgeous!

noxious.sunshine
12-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Welcome!

Freya
12-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! Hope you stick around!

Aulayna
12-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Hello and welcome to this little corner of the internet! :) Who's your favourite character from the FFs you've played?

Ayen
12-14-2014, 06:48 AM
SHIVA! *ahem*

Welcome to the site, Dorea. Always good to see a fresh face.

Naeles
12-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone !!
It's a tradition to introduce oneself right ? :)
Well I'm CameDorea, I'm French, I have a burning passion for mangas and video games and if I'm here, it's thanks to Loony BoB and his wonderful FF moments project I could be part of. I didn't play all the FF, I played FF7, 8, 10, 12, crisis core, dissidia and duodecim and I long to play FF15 !! And just so you know, I'm a hopeless romantic, I love many pairings in the games, I can't help it :love: (well okay my top favourite is CloTi).
Very nice to meet you all !!
See you very soon :love:

Hey!!:mogumogu: I remember you from deviantart!!
I just joined the forum myself!:mwahaha: This is cool! I've never really been in a forum before..!:eek:

CameDorea
12-15-2014, 08:41 AM
Thank you for the new welcome messages :love:

Quin : so your dad learnt French ? =)

Bubba : I'm glad you liked your trip in France :love:

Aulayna : My favourite character of them all ? Hard question... I won't be original but it's probably Cloud <3

Naeles : hey I remember you too *glomps you* XP