PDA

View Full Version : My Cat is High.

rarity
12-09-2014, 09:24 PM
So I got this new toy for my cat. I didn't realise that it was this kind that you fill up with catnip. He's never had catnip before, and as soon as I took it out of it's packaging his little eyes went all Puss-In-Boots big. Then, this happened...

So have your pets ever done anything ridiculous/stupid/hilarious?

escobert
12-09-2014, 09:40 PM
My little fella Spunky thinks the litter box is a great place to hang out. inside the fridge is also a nice place to chill. He's also been for a swim in the fish tank before. I take him on walks too! he's my little buddy.

Shauna
12-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Well get him down!

It works on many levels.

Shorty
12-09-2014, 10:32 PM
My cat sleeps next to my head on my pillow. Often as not there is not enough room for the both of us and I am forced to abandon the pillow.

Pumpkin
12-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Our new cat Lawrence picked a fight with a chair the other day.

He lost

Freya
12-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Oh man my cat has been doing this occaionally. The only problem is the little lip that she has to walk on is as wide as she is. So she jumps up from the fridge and walks all the way around to the end near the doorway and yells because she can't turn around.

Cats man

Cats.

Værn
12-10-2014, 01:51 AM
My brother's cat once decided to steal some of my food, because apparently he wanted to know what Dave's Insanity Sauce tastes like. Did you guys know that cats can fly? :o

Spooniest
12-10-2014, 01:58 AM
Wesley cat picks fights with the dog, a Lab/Golden Retriever mix. That is five times his size.

Luckily, Boo Boo (the dog) is the sweetest thing you could ever imagine, and just takes all this crap from him constantly...but every once in a while, Boo Boo gets a little fed up with him and snaps at him. O_O

Bubba
12-11-2014, 03:49 PM
MissH's dog Biscuit randomly barks at nothing. She barks & growls at literally nothing. MissH thinks it might be a ghost or something. I just think she's mental.

Sephex
12-12-2014, 04:34 AM
My cat has one of those basic scratching post/cat houses at my place. She typically lays down on top of it. Though she will occasionally go in the holes on top and somehow turn around (it is placed against the wall so she can't exit the other side), proving yet again that cats have no bones. Also, before someone yells at me for the seemingly inconvenient placement, if I don't brace the cat house in front of something, she will knock it over with the force she uses to jump on it. Also, it's by the balcony window so she can chill and look outside of a third floor view!