PDA

View Full Version : Animals Reacting to Decorations

Fuzakeru
12-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Pets are hilarious when decorations go up! How did your pet(s) react to the holiday pretties being put up?

My little Zoot is our 'Christmas Kitty!' as she sits under the tree among the presents all day long but -only- if the lights are on. She has no interest in the tree if the lights are off.
Our other cat, Desiree, doesn't care about anything that isn't food. :cry:

CAST VOX
12-11-2014, 02:19 AM
When my dog was still alive she would lick the ball ornaments like they were covered in meat.

Newmani
12-11-2014, 02:43 AM
My pet rooster hates Christmas plushies that sing and move around. He's a tiny thing with a game leg and we keep him in the house, and we have a rocking horse, a reindeer on a rocking chair and a dancing chicken and when they start up he scowls and cackles and goes nuts. It's hilarious.

Chibi Youkai
12-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Used to have this white shiba inu. He didn't like the holiday singing hamsters that were popular in the early 2000's. I think he saw them as some sort of small prey, and being the small game animals that shibas are, they usually ended up in pieces. It became a game; my mom would turn one on and put it just out of reach of the dog, and he would go ballistic.

black orb
12-12-2014, 01:00 AM
>>> My cat bite the lights, climb the christmas tree, and play with the decorations..:luca:

Shlup
12-12-2014, 01:08 AM
I put pumpkins in my millipedes' terrarium. They seemed to avoid them and then one of them died.

fire_of_avalon
12-12-2014, 02:58 AM
Did it get crushed by a pumpkin?

krissy
12-12-2014, 03:58 AM
I put pumpkins in my millipedes' terrarium. They seemed to avoid them and then one of them died.

omg are you raising them for some sort of horror park

Shlup
12-13-2014, 02:51 PM
Did it get crushed by a pumpkin?
No, it was just done living.

omg are you raising them for some sort of horror park
I thought they would eat them!

Ayen
12-14-2014, 11:57 AM
I get pretty excited and wag my tail whenever the lights go up.

noxious.sunshine
12-15-2014, 02:40 AM
Penny has been trying to play with the extra ornaments & chew on branches, but she really hasn't wigged out. This is her first XMas.

Same with Kitty. She sat on the coffee table and stared at the tree while we put it up, but she's p chill, so she didn't do anything.

Psychotic
12-16-2014, 07:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I2Y2dd3.jpg

this is king robert

Madame Adequate
12-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Scout went completely berserk when we put up some Halloween decorations. They were just little sticky bats and a cat and stuff for the window, but she LOST HER MIND.

Pike
12-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Scout went completely berserk when we put up some Halloween decorations. They were just little sticky bats and a cat and stuff for the window, but she LOST HER MIND.

OH YES

YES THIS

SHE DECAPITATED THE CAT

Crop
12-16-2014, 08:39 PM
My dog is blind so he was just confused and tripping over things that weren't supposed to be there when we were setting it all up. Now I doubt he even knows that they're there.