PDA

View Full Version : Coffee oui, ou coffee non?

Spooniest
12-16-2014, 12:00 PM
"Sir, are you aware you are not drinking real coffee but Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals?"

Coffee, do you drink it? If yes, why? If no, why not?

How do you drink it? Do you take it black? With sugar? With cream? Milk? Girly girl flavor mix cups?

TELL MEEEEE

sharkythesharkdogg
12-16-2014, 12:54 PM
I mostly drink a brand called Caribou. Is it a quality coffee? I dunno, I'm not an expert. You'd have to ask this guy. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu-S_USMQ0U)

I like most coffees, but my favorites are always just a good ol' dry French roast or Colombian roast.

I drink it with one sugar, or black.

I also like Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast with a teaspoon of honey. /shrug

Pumpkin
12-16-2014, 02:22 PM
I hate coffee. For me to drink it, the cup needs to be filled about a third of the way with sugar, and that's just way more sugar than I should be ingesting in a sitting like that (for a visual, that usually ends up being about as much sugar as you bake in to a whole cake)

It just tastes so bitter and nasty to me

Pike
12-16-2014, 02:50 PM
I don't drink coffee because I think it tastes gross.

I'm trying to wean myself off of soda and so far the best caffienated alternative I can find is chai tea steeped in hot cocoa. :3:

Agent Proto
12-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Sure, I enjoy a cup of coffee, but I add a handful of sugar and some cream to rid of the bitterness.

Bubba
12-16-2014, 03:25 PM
It just tastes so bitter and nasty to me

I don't drink coffee because I think it tastes gross.

I add a tea bag and take out every single grain of coffee to get rid of the bitterness.

Shorty
12-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Every day. I love it. I love the smell of it. I take regular coffee with peppermint mocha cream, which saves me from having to add sugar because it's already sweet enough. Otherwise, with cream and sugar. Iced lattes are my preference, and I looove the taste of cold coffee.

If I don't have it atleast once a day, I feel the effects.

Pete for President
12-16-2014, 04:59 PM
No coffee for me. It tastes like brown drab, probably because it is brown drab. I also can't stand when people say: "ooh I really need my coffee before I can do anything this morning." That's for the weak!

Tea is for the strong :cool:

Psychotic
12-16-2014, 06:50 PM
If no, why not?'cause it be some fetid rank ass nasty shit.

Shauna
12-16-2014, 07:02 PM
If no, why not?'cause it be some fetid rank ass nasty trout.

Quite. :wcanoe:

Ayen
12-17-2014, 12:06 AM
I only had one cup of coffee in my entire life. It tasted so bad I ran over to the nearest garbage can and spat it out.

NEVER AGAIN!

I Took the Red Pill
12-17-2014, 12:33 AM
There's nothing like savoring and enjoying a good cup of coffee before the day straight-up punches you in the face. Nearly every day, and blacker than my soul.

Colonel Angus
12-17-2014, 05:55 AM
The only coffee I like is Frapees or Frapaccinos.

Freya
12-17-2014, 03:18 PM
I got a coffee at the gas station/restraunt place on my way to work cause they have all the syrups and what not. When I get in my car the top pops off and it's now all over my pants. :(

I like coffee but I don't like coffee on my pants.

Night Fury
12-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Pretty sure I don't have blood in my body, just coffee running through these veins of mine, I get low sometimes so have a few transfusions a day too...