PDA

View Full Version : How often would you kick poop if every time you kicked him, he Daniel Towns?

Dat Matt
12-16-2014, 08:38 PM
?lleW

Aulayna
12-16-2014, 08:39 PM
!erethdiduoytahweesI

Pike
12-16-2014, 08:39 PM
H̳̘̞̘̼̺͉̼̃̀̋͝o̠̲̘͎̝̟͕͂̓ͮ̒̋ͭ̂̇͆́w͚̹̯̙͖̪ͬ͊ͤ̀̒ͫͨ ̡̦͐ͯo͑͛ͯ̓͒̔҉̡͓̖͓̲̭͜f̵̴̴̖̖̥̜͕̰̲̏͆͛t̪̞̰̪̖̤͔̼̎͑͠͞ȩ̶̜̑ͦn̵̻̦̥̺̜̖̳̳̲͗̀̐̽̓̚ ̙̳̭͍͂̾̂̊̈́̐͛ͥ͜w̯̏ͯ̚͠o̵̷̱͎͈ͮͣ̾͂ṳ̻͉̺̳̟̲̬̒̿ͦ͂ͨ͝l̃҉̜͇̗̫̞̬̤͈̙d̰͙̘̝̼̩͉̝ͮ͞ ̮̰̺̗̖̰͇̜ͦͫͩ̾ͤͧ̏ͮ̌̀y̛̟̹̓̃ͪ͊ͨ͞o̧͍̯̙͙̩ͣû̼̖̫̦̗͙̲͉̿͂̕͜ͅ ̩͕̦͉͎̼̱̜ͯ̏̇ͣ̚k̸̝̥͍̱̎ͯͪͤ̕͞i̵̢̥͎̞͔̺͒̊ͣ͒ͣ͒ͧͣ͐͢c̴ͨ͐̃̏ͣ͋̒̈́ͦ͏͉͙̹̪̼̪̳k̾̊҉̶̛͓̘͕̭͖͔͉ ̜̺͎͚̝͖͓̆ͭ͟p̘̙̞̗̦͓̳͙̰̓̂̀ͫo̶̜͙̜̣̳ͥ̔́ͫ̃̓̐ͅơ̸ͧ̂̑̂̌̉ͥ̌͐͏̣̠̰p̡̛͔̓̈̄͟ ̸̷̢̩̮̦͕̼̽́̎i͍͚̬̟͎̮̰̣ͯ͋͊̎̇̅̊͞f̳̤̆̇̄ͯͩͅ ̜̜͚̆̑ͦe̛̗͓̱̖̭̤̫̲̓̄̈́v͍̤̗̹́̅̃̾ͬ̂ͣ͢e̊̏҉̠͖͉͕̟̠͟͢ͅr͈̘͙̘̼̀͑̾y̷̨̫̳̖̭͚͕͔͙ͭ́ͧͨͣ͡ ̧͓͔̘͕͐͆̉ͬ́̆ͤ́̚t̨̬̫̪̬̩̤ͫ̓ī̡͆ͧ͋̇ͨͯͧ̔͏̱͡m̸̡̩̱̃̓͞e̻̝̳̹̪̻͐̐̇ͪ́̕ ̙͔͇͙͈̮̐ͯ̿͐̇̽ͅy̸̞̮̯̤̑͛ͬ̌̌̔̇ͥ̚͘͘ǫ̡̹͈̝̺͐̏͊u͍̬̞̭̝̹͚͈̳̇ ̗͖͍̘̈͘k̵̴̆̽ͨ̓̒҉̱̜̤i̸ͫ̾́̽̆͋̉͐̔͏̸̲̖c̵͇̖͍̔̎͟k̴͖̪̱͕̺̠̣͗ͥ̅̇ͩ̍e̢̬̮̠̺̰̍̚̕d̟̟ͣ̅̉ ̤͙̒̔̈́̃̐ͯ̌h̗̱͇̭̦͙͇́̀͝i̧̝̝͚͔̜̪̹͌̅̆ͨ̓̏͊̈́́̀m̡̟̫̤͈̒̄ͥ̍̽ͨ͆ͨͨͅ,̜̼́͌́̂͛̌̿ ̜̤̤̝̩̭͖̞̬ͫͩͦh̢̝̰̮͖̖̃̽̄̊̓̐ͣęͦͭ̏̐ͩͯ͏̘͍̜͘ ̮͔̥͌ͨ̐̿̂̄ͬͨD̪̾ͮ͝ä̘̰̣̥̠͉̀̓̅̓̚̚n̘̞̜͓̩̱̻̹̈́̓̌ͤͨͬ̄͢͞i̶͖̥̭̝ͤ͑̽ͅe̫̫̯̲͍̰̻͉̣͒̎͛́̀͞ḷ̴̯̳͉ͤͨͣ̀̒̾̐ ̴ͬͫ̔͋ͩ̌͗̂̈́́҉̱̦̯̮̦̦̠̹Ṯ͈̞̊͆͗͊́ỏ̧̳͓͇͔̲͙͕̟̈́̈́̽ͣw̘̣̯͌̕͜͡ṉ̨̺̻̱͙͙͇͗ͩ̈͊ͧͪ̇̚̚s̥̎̐̔̃̅ͨ̈́̿̚͠͝?̷͇͈̠̠̦̱͊̐̄͛ ̴̘̺̖͎͎͂̍͒̽ͭ̐̋ͤ̀

Psychotic
12-16-2014, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't want any Daniel Towns, much less one born of faeces. Thanks for the offer, though.

Ayen
12-16-2014, 08:45 PM
I no kick poo. I flush poo down toilet watch it go down the hole.

Aulayna
12-16-2014, 08:47 PM

What if he was the lingering turtlehead that refuses to go down.

Ayen
12-16-2014, 08:48 PM

What if he was the lingering turtlehead that refuses to go down.

That's when I grab the plunger.

Madame Adequate
12-16-2014, 08:52 PM
H̳̘̞̘̼̺͉̼̃̀̋͝o̠̲̘͎̝̟͕͂̓ͮ̒̋ͭ̂̇͆́w͚̹̯̙͖̪ͬ͊ͤ̀̒ͫͨ ̡̦͐ͯo͑͛ͯ̓͒̔҉̡͓̖͓̲̭͜f̵̴̴̖̖̥̜͕̰̲̏͆͛t̪̞̰̪̖̤͔̼̎͑͠͞ȩ̶̜̑ͦn̵̻̦̥̺̜̖̳̳̲͗̀̐̽̓̚ ̙̳̭͍͂̾̂̊̈́̐͛ͥ͜w̯̏ͯ̚͠o̵̷̱͎͈ͮͣ̾͂ṳ̻͉̺̳̟̲̬̒̿ͦ͂ͨ͝l̃҉̜͇̗̫̞̬̤͈̙d̰͙̘̝̼̩͉̝ͮ͞ ̮̰̺̗̖̰͇̜ͦͫͩ̾ͤͧ̏ͮ̌̀y̛̟̹̓̃ͪ͊ͨ͞o̧͍̯̙͙̩ͣû̼̖̫̦̗͙̲͉̿͂̕͜ͅ ̩͕̦͉͎̼̱̜ͯ̏̇ͣ̚k̸̝̥͍̱̎ͯͪͤ̕͞i̵̢̥͎̞͔̺͒̊ͣ͒ͣ͒ͧͣ͐͢c̴ͨ͐̃̏ͣ͋̒̈́ͦ͏͉͙̹̪̼̪̳k̾̊҉̶̛͓̘͕̭͖͔͉ ̜̺͎͚̝͖͓̆ͭ͟p̘̙̞̗̦͓̳͙̰̓̂̀ͫo̶̜͙̜̣̳ͥ̔́ͫ̃̓̐ͅơ̸ͧ̂̑̂̌̉ͥ̌͐͏̣̠̰p̡̛͔̓̈̄͟ ̸̷̢̩̮̦͕̼̽́̎i͍͚̬̟͎̮̰̣ͯ͋͊̎̇̅̊͞f̳̤̆̇̄ͯͩͅ ̜̜͚̆̑ͦe̛̗͓̱̖̭̤̫̲̓̄̈́v͍̤̗̹́̅̃̾ͬ̂ͣ͢e̊̏҉̠͖͉͕̟̠͟͢ͅr͈̘͙̘̼̀͑̾y̷̨̫̳̖̭͚͕͔͙ͭ́ͧͨͣ͡ ̧͓͔̘͕͐͆̉ͬ́̆ͤ́̚t̨̬̫̪̬̩̤ͫ̓ī̡͆ͧ͋̇ͨͯͧ̔͏̱͡m̸̡̩̱̃̓͞e̻̝̳̹̪̻͐̐̇ͪ́̕ ̙͔͇͙͈̮̐ͯ̿͐̇̽ͅy̸̞̮̯̤̑͛ͬ̌̌̔̇ͥ̚͘͘ǫ̡̹͈̝̺͐̏͊u͍̬̞̭̝̹͚͈̳̇ ̗͖͍̘̈͘k̵̴̆̽ͨ̓̒҉̱̜̤i̸ͫ̾́̽̆͋̉͐̔͏̸̲̖c̵͇̖͍̔̎͟k̴͖̪̱͕̺̠̣͗ͥ̅̇ͩ̍e̢̬̮̠̺̰̍̚̕d̟̟ͣ̅̉ ̤͙̒̔̈́̃̐ͯ̌h̗̱͇̭̦͙͇́̀͝i̧̝̝͚͔̜̪̹͌̅̆ͨ̓̏͊̈́́̀m̡̟̫̤͈̒̄ͥ̍̽ͨ͆ͨͨͅ,̜̼́͌́̂͛̌̿ ̜̤̤̝̩̭͖̞̬ͫͩͦh̢̝̰̮͖̖̃̽̄̊̓̐ͣęͦͭ̏̐ͩͯ͏̘͍̜͘ ̮͔̥͌ͨ̐̿̂̄ͬͨD̪̾ͮ͝ä̘̰̣̥̠͉̀̓̅̓̚̚n̘̞̜͓̩̱̻̹̈́̓̌ͤͨͬ̄͢͞i̶͖̥̭̝ͤ͑̽ͅe̫̫̯̲͍̰̻͉̣͒̎͛́̀͞ḷ̴̯̳͉ͤͨͣ̀̒̾̐ ̴ͬͫ̔͋ͩ̌͗̂̈́́҉̱̦̯̮̦̦̠̹Ṯ͈̞̊͆͗͊́ỏ̧̳͓͇͔̲͙͕̟̈́̈́̽ͣw̘̣̯͌̕͜͡ṉ̨̺̻̱͙͙͇͗ͩ̈͊ͧͪ̇̚̚s̥̎̐̔̃̅ͨ̈́̿̚͠͝?̷͇͈̠̠̦̱͊̐̄͛ ̴̘̺̖͎͎͂̍͒̽ͭ̐̋ͤ̀

B҉̢̼̪̲̦O̦̤̜̣̱͍̬B̴̢̻̼͔̰͚̙͓͟!̡̟̹̺͖̞̞̞̀
̨͟͏̟̖̝̜
̤̤̰H̤̞̻̗È̟̠̪̤̕ ̦̞͍̱͙͇̜͙́́͟S̸̜̟P̥̰̫R̷͇̣͔͠Ę̢̬̬̩̙̰̬͍A͈̱̻̜̜ͅḌ̷͔͈͕S̢̗̟͎̬͕͎͈͟Ḩ̤̺̝͞͠E҉̣͉̟̝̫E͏̙̲̮͔̮̪T̛̼̠̫̮͍̦̤͜͞S̮̼!̨̢̢̮͖ ̺͇̖͈