PDA

View Full Version : Attack, Magic or Defense?

Dat Matt
12-21-2014, 05:00 PM
What do you prioritise?

Ayen
12-21-2014, 05:05 PM
I whacked people with my Keyblade.

Cleric
12-23-2014, 03:14 AM
I always prioritize attack, however, I decided to pick magic this time around playing KH II Final Mix.

Wolf Kanno
01-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Defense, because in the first game you got skills like Second Chance ridiculously early. Attack in KHII. I always forsake magic because it's never been terribly useful in the non-handheld entries.

Pheesh
01-02-2015, 01:16 AM
If I was being super cheese I used to go defense in the first game because you got guard early-ish and it made grinding the wakka mini game on Destiny Islands really easy. You could grind up to level 15 if you really wanted to this way, it wasn't much fun but these are the things I used to do after having beaten the game so many times.

Crop
01-02-2015, 01:28 AM
If I was being super cheese I used to go defense in the first game because you got guard early-ish and it made grinding the wakka mini game on Destiny Islands really easy. You could grind up to level 15 if you really wanted to this way, it wasn't much fun but these are the things I used to do after having beaten the game so many times.

Best way to do that is with Tidus, by deflecting his hits. It's ridiculously easy to do, and it gives you 2 tech points as opposed to Wakka's 1.

Also - Attack > Defence > Magic.

Pheesh
01-02-2015, 04:12 AM
You can get 2 exp from one of Wakka's attacks, and one or two of Selphie's as well, I think it's just personal preference.