PDA

View Full Version : If you could be any EoFFer for a day who would you be?

Night Fury
12-18-2014, 04:02 AM
I'd be Loony BoB and I'd mess with his computer and move all of his spreadsheets around and uninstall internet explorer huehuehuehuehuehuehueheuheueheuehueheheuheuheuhuehueheuheuheuheuheueheuheuheuhe

Shorty
12-18-2014, 04:05 AM
I'd be Quin so I could spend my day at the buttflakes factory contributing my buttflakes into products where they are required.

noxious.sunshine
12-18-2014, 05:03 AM
I'd be kotora.

Cuz he's cool.

Shiny
12-18-2014, 05:05 AM
I'd be Psychotic so I can listen to people's money problems and then tell them, "Sorry, I can't help you." And then they'll put a gypsy curse on me after they die that I can only remove if I say a certain phrase to their dead corpse and then make them eat the paper the phrase is on and then make them eat the paper, but it doesn't work so I get pulled to the depths of Hell. Then I switch back to myself.

Night Fury
12-18-2014, 05:15 AM
I'd be Psychotic so I can listen to people's money problems and then tell them, "Sorry, I can't help you." And then they'll put a gypsy curse on me after they die that I can only remove if I say a certain phrase to their dead corpse and then make them eat the paper the phrase is on and then make them eat the paper, but it doesn't work so I get pulled to the depths of Hell. Then I switch back to myself.

I think you're already Psychotic with a post like that xD

krissy
12-18-2014, 05:53 AM
demon dude
so i could make a second account and post something about cats or diamonds or whatever

Skyblade
12-18-2014, 07:07 AM
I'd be shion because she seems to always find something positive about whatever situation she's in.

Yamaneko
12-18-2014, 07:25 AM
The Miller Family Dog

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-18-2014, 07:31 AM
I'd be Shiny because she's a smurfing baller. Literally the coolest person you'll ever meet in your entire life.

Old Manus
12-18-2014, 09:38 AM
Genuinely disappointed nobody has copy pasted the RSL answer.

Sephex
12-18-2014, 09:41 AM
No should want to be me.

It isn't worth the weight.

http://i.imgur.com/FrVUk4v.png

Sephiroth
12-18-2014, 09:58 AM
I'd be in Bob's role and delete everyone who does not want to pay.

Raistlin
12-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Genuinely disappointed nobody has copy pasted the RSL answer.

First thing I thought of. (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/63854-I-come-up-with-the-best-crap-at-2-am?p=1164146&viewfull=1#post1164146)

I'd start of my day with a nice long stretch.

*strrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch*

Then I would hug all 2,342,332 of my giant stuffed Eeyore's and proceed to the kitchen for a hearty breakfast of Mountain Dew and bellybutton lint and mushrooms, since apparently I can't afford anything else. Then I'd put on my dad's super cool cowboy boots, and trim my beard. After that, KB would probably come in my apartment uninvited and a hug my beard. I would stare at him.

*staaaaaaaaaaaaare*

Then, it's into my racecar, and off to the lumbery place I work, where I would look over the invoices for hardwood maple poplar 2x3432's. I would get these from my secretary, Liz MacIntosh.

Hi Liz.

What's that? The invoices didn't come in! Tragedy! Get headquarters on the phone, woman! We have a situation on our hands!

I would continue flapping about like a chicken until it was time for work to end. Then I would go home, log on to #eoff and talk to that wonderful, kind, beautiful and spirited lady known as foa.

Me: Hi foa
foa: RSL
Me: what?
foa: *throws RSL to Moscow*

Then I would chill in Moscow for a while (haha! chill) and kill a Russian widow with naught but my bare hands and a tube of chapstick. Then I would ride foa's jetski back to my house for a well deserved rest.

Man, what a boring day. :/

Slothy
12-18-2014, 12:27 PM
I'd be Del. I'd spend the day taking selfies and post them to the four corners of the internet and everywhere in between.

noxious.sunshine
12-18-2014, 01:25 PM
demon dude
so i could make a second account and post something about cats or diamonds or whatever

Ooooo that's a good one.

Pumpkin
12-18-2014, 02:54 PM
I'd be sharky because I don't like change so it would be easier to adapt since I'd still be in the same house and all. And I know we have eggnog in the fridge. That would be a gamble on someone else

Plus I could pee standing up

Freya
12-18-2014, 03:04 PM
I'd be shiny so I could occasionally meet celebs and stuff

Shiny
12-19-2014, 12:13 AM
I'd be Shiny because she's a smurfing baller. Literally the coolest person you'll ever meet in your entire life.

And yet you've never met me because you didn't want to pay/share a hotel to see X Japan. :colbert:

Or was that me that didn't want to do that? I can't remember. I hate all hotels in the vicinity of Madison Square garden though because of reasons.

Colonel Angus
12-19-2014, 12:27 AM
I would be Christmas, so I could go eat @ the Charlie Brown Cafe. :bigsmile:

Scotty_ffgamer
12-19-2014, 01:24 AM
I'd be sharky. Apparently he has eggnog in the fridge.

Calliope
12-19-2014, 06:46 AM
I would probably be Del Murder, because it would be very interesting to think that much of myself and have that much money. Many people would get interesting things delivered to them!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-19-2014, 08:34 AM

And yet you've never met me because you didn't want to pay/share a hotel to see X Japan. :colbert:

Or was that me that didn't want to do that? I can't remember. I hate all hotels in the vicinity of Madison Square garden though because of reasons.

I'll make it up to you :zombert:

Bubba
12-19-2014, 09:51 AM
I would like to be any other male member of this forum just so I could feel normal and have a small/medium sized penis for a change. Having one as large as mine really does get a little uncomfortable.

Sephex
12-19-2014, 10:02 AM
I would like to be any other male member of this forum just so I could feel normal and have a small/medium sized penis for a change. Having one as large as mine really does get a little uncomfortable.

Found your theme song, bro.

0heCRXsFrfA

Night Fury
12-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I'd be Lockharted, because she's super beautiful and her life is so glamorous to me. It looks like something off of a pinterest board.

Baw! Thank you honey! My life isn't too glamourous though! I'm currently sweating me little bum off after rolling out icing for the last hour! :shobon:

Psychotic
12-19-2014, 10:40 AM
I too would be Lockharted in light of this new information, because I would offer to rub aforementioned sweaty bum in the faces of various members of this here internet establishment in exchange for hard currency and make a bomb. ...metaphorical bomb.

Pheesh
12-20-2014, 05:38 AM
Oh drop the act, you all just want to be Lockharted so you can spend the day with a boyfriend as handsome as me.

Sephex
12-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Oh drop the act, you all just want to be Lockharted so you can spend the day with a boyfriend as handsome as me.

Y-yeah...th-that's i-it...

*drops spaghetti*

Oh god, I'm so sorry oh god no why does this always happentoaniceguylikeme

Shlup
12-20-2014, 06:49 AM
I would probably be Del Murder, because it would be very interesting to think that much of myself and have that much money. Many people would get interesting things delivered to them!

I would be Del so I could finally figure out what he pretends to do at work all day, sitting around with this made up "actuary" bullshit.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2014, 03:59 PM
I'd be Del so I could find out what the hell he looks like. :stare: Then transfer all his baller $$$ to the real me.

Or Lonny Bob so I can make :pimp: a real smilie. After that I'd screw around with his spreadsheets and uninstall IE.

Pike
12-20-2014, 05:44 PM
I'd be Del so I could find out what the hell he looks like. :stare: Then transfer all his baller $$$ to the real me.

Or Lonny Bob so I can make :pimp: a real smilie. After that I'd screw around with his spreadsheets and uninstall IE.

You forgot change his avatar.

Mirage
12-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Whoever is the richest, so I could transfer all their money to my own account.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2014, 06:03 PM

You forgot change his avatar.

Oh right. Then after that, I'd quit staff and make sure I left orders to never ever staff me again, or to let me change to my former avatar.

Shiny
12-20-2014, 11:14 PM

Years here and you still don't know what he looks like? Amateur

Yamaneko
12-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Yeah, you'd have to look in a mirror, but if we were Hannah, we'd get to look at him and also make out with him.

I mean I thought that whole point of this hypothetical was to make out with other members from a different perspective. Other wise I wouldn't have chosen a damned dog! :mad2:

Loony BoB
12-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Like many people, I would be Del Murder - but not for the money or the looks. For the food. I've seen Hannah's photos of what they eat and I want me some of that action.

See also, Phil and/or Tara, for similar reasons. I'm not sure which of them makes the best food but damn it looks good! There are few things in this world that are better than amazing food.

Pheesh
12-23-2014, 11:09 AM
No need to be one of us, BoB. Just come visit and we can hook you up with all sorts of foods.

Night Fury
12-23-2014, 11:58 AM
I can make you some crispy noodles hueheuheueueuhuehueuehueheuheuhue!

Sephex
12-23-2014, 12:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/S46Fy7T.gif

Shauna
12-23-2014, 12:14 PM

I think I would prefer the soft noodles.

Night Fury
12-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Yis but the crispy noodles are better they're a bit thicker and they soak up the sauce more.

Rantz
12-23-2014, 01:35 PM
I'd be Christmas. Feel like she has the coolest life out of anyone here.

Ayen
12-23-2014, 02:06 PM
I'd be Loony BoB for the admin privilege, that way if I broke anything people would just blame Loony BoB.

Loony BoB
12-23-2014, 05:33 PM

I think I would prefer the soft noodles.
Guess what I found out the other day? They don't even have crispy noodles. So when we ordered the crispy noodles in the sauce, and they gave us what we got, they always sent soft noodles. I told you guys the crispy ones were soft. xD Now I know why!

Calliope
12-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Is anyone here really good at piano, tap-dancing, or baseball?

Aulayna
12-23-2014, 08:34 PM
I'd be Shlup, so I could experience working at Disney and also experience being a hot momma.

Shiny
12-23-2014, 09:09 PM

I'm good at one of those things. Guess which!

Del Murder
12-24-2014, 05:20 AM
I would be Del Murder, because he's pretty awesome. :up: And handsome too. :flirt:

Pike
12-24-2014, 06:17 AM

I'm good at one of those things. Guess which!

My money's on baseball.

Spuuky
12-24-2014, 07:45 AM
Unquestionably I'd be my wife, so I could better understand the way she perceives the world.

Calliope
12-24-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure that's how it would work, because it would still be your mind, wouldn't it? So it would be "Things are pretty good! My shoulder hurts, but that's okay! Time to get all of my homework done in an hour thanks to SPUUKYBRAIN", right?

Loony BoB
12-24-2014, 12:11 PM
I suppose there are a few ways to look at it. They vary from how much insight you get to how much control you get.

Complete Insight - You live in their mind, reading their thoughts, as they go through their day.
Suggestive Insight - You live in their mind, reading their thoughts, as they go through their day, but have the power to "take control" or "suggest" things to their mind or something.
Partial Control - You live in their mind, with your own thoughts and are completely in control. However, you deal with their feelings and emotions as they would normally occur for them.
Complete Control - You live in their mind, with your own thoughts and are completely in control, with your own general feelings/emotions as you would normally feel them.

I'm not sure which I'd prefer to be honest!

Spuuky
12-24-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm not sure that's how it would work, because it would still be your mind, wouldn't it? So it would be "Things are pretty good! My shoulder hurts, but that's okay! Time to get all of my homework done in an hour thanks to SPUUKYBRAIN", right?I would take control during a period of extreme unwellness to give myself a grounding in what it really feels like.

Yar
12-25-2014, 12:35 AM
I'd be Roogle so that I could read the future and say things to people.

Christmas
01-26-2023, 01:27 PM

Yes. I like to think this way. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-26-2023, 03:28 PM

Yes. I like to think this way. :bigsmile:

Christmas is surfing pikachu.