PDA

View Full Version : Jacknobber, you saved my life!

Shorty
12-18-2014, 05:10 AM
I suffer from excrutiating neck pain. I mean constant and horrific pain right at the base of my neck. It's been there atleast since the age of twelve, and I think it's because I have terrible posture, but I honestly don't think my posture will ever change at this point in my life. Massages are a thing of luxury that I do about once every six months which really help but I don't have them often enough to really make a difference. So I am stuck with constant horrible neck pain, which I feel has increased lately due to stress.

I've been packing around a little jacknobber similar to this for a while but only just started using it last night.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JKz%2BzDhaL._SL1100_.jpg

I can definitely feel the difference for a short while after I use it, but after a bit the same old pain just comes right back.

Does anyone have any awesome methods for curing neck pain? I feel like I'm fifty, honestly. Alternatively, talk about parts of your body that are going bad.

Shauna
12-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Jacknobber xD That is a terrible name.

Sorry I have nothing further to add, I don't get neck pain. :(

escobert
12-19-2014, 12:24 AM
surgery :/

Bubba
12-19-2014, 11:45 AM
The name's Nobber... Jack Nobber.

Cleric
12-19-2014, 09:45 PM
I thought I was the only one who suffers from this...I constantly have pain from a pinched nerve because the muscles in my neck are always tense. I have tried pain patches, and muscle rubs, but the only thing that seems to help is applying dry heat to it via a heating pad.

Shiny
12-20-2014, 12:17 AM
Someone gave me one of those and I honestly didn't know wtf it was until now.