PDA

View Full Version : Useless Kitchen Appliances

Shorty
12-18-2014, 05:29 PM
Keurigs are a waste. Their coffee always tastes like shit, it fills up the cup like halfway. They are super expensive machines, and their stupid little coffee grounds containers are a billion dollars. Yet somehow people shit themselves over keurigs and think they're stupidly fancy. THEY'RE NOT, THEY SUCK

Talk about useless things for your kitchen.

Pumpkin
12-18-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't know about useless but one machine I've never liked using is the breadmaker. I just... make bread in the oven? But for some people its helpful so that doesn't really mean its useless

sharkythesharkdogg
12-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Keurigs are a waste. Their coffee always tastes like trout, it fills up the cup like halfway. They are super expensive machines, and their stupid little coffee grounds containers are a billion dollars. Yet somehow people trout themselves over keurigs and think they're stupidly fancy. THEY'RE NOT, THEY SUCK

Talk about useless things for your kitchen.

I use one because it lets me brew single cups o' coffee, and I don't drink more than one cup at a time. Shion hates coffee. I think the taste of the coffee boils down to the brand you get. I can't argue with the rest of your description though. It was a gift, and I'm annoyed at the fact that it never fills the cup to the right level.

I don't know about useless but one machine I've never liked using is the breadmaker. I just... make bread in the oven? But for some people its helpful so that doesn't really mean its useless

I also have a bread maker. :lol:

I also go into stores and look at useless crap for your kitchen, like the mango slicer that slices around the seed, and think to myself....Hhhmmmmm. Maaaaybe.

noxious.sunshine
12-20-2014, 11:30 AM
My sister & I had a bread maker. We loooooooooved it.

It is handy if you like homemade bread, but are worried about over-kneading and whatnot cuz the machine does it all for you.

I agree with the Keurig though. My bf wants one, but we found a 1 cup coffee maker for like $15 @ Target. And it suits us just fine.

fire_of_avalon
12-20-2014, 10:54 PM
http://gizmodo.com/5347140/alton-brown-kitchen-gadget-judgment-calls---yea-or-nay

Keruig's are dumb