PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see more Crystal Chronicles games?

Pike
12-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Would you be interested in seeing more Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles games?

Ayen
12-25-2014, 05:27 PM
Yes. I loved Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I haven't gotten around to any of the other games in the series yet.

Vermachtnis
12-25-2014, 07:36 PM
Sure, why not? They're pretty fun with other people.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-25-2014, 09:36 PM
All I've played is a bit of the first one. Some coworkers and I are going to try to do 4 player coop on it soon since we have enough gameboy advances and link cables. I feel like it'll be a fun time. I really enjoyed it the one time I got to play it with a friend before.

I also played Crystal Bearers, but that's pretty radically different.

I have no idea what the sequels were like, but I could get behind another entry.

Spooniest
12-26-2014, 05:40 AM
IfQ4DiRzd14

Yes but it has to live up to the coolness of this intro.

Vyk
12-26-2014, 07:08 AM
I think the series needs some work. But the option to play co-op Final Fantasy is nice. As long as it has couch co-op, and isn't aimed at 6 year olds, I could probably dig it

But otherwise, they might as well not bother. The girlfriend and I looked into some of the other games in the series. I forget why we never ended up trying one, but I seem to recall them having weird requirements. Also didn't help that we didn't have a DS flash cart at the time. So to play any of the DS ones, we would have had to buy the game twice to play together

One of the horrible drawbacks of handheld co-op and I hate it. I realize its necessary, but such a pain

Pumpkin
12-28-2014, 03:16 PM
Not really

Shiva95
12-29-2014, 01:32 PM
Not really. I am simply not a huge fan of Crystal Chronicles.

fat_moogle
12-29-2014, 02:49 PM
It's a "Nope" from me. Years ago when FFCC first came out for Gamecube I purchased a pre-owned console along with the game and I was really disappointed. I realise that it's not a standard FF, but as far as I remember I found the gameplay really boring. The best bit about the game was the cute fluffy Moogle that you could spray paint and cut its hair xD