PDA

View Full Version : What do you find sexy in another person?

Colonel Angus
01-03-2015, 05:00 PM
What do you find to be the sexiest thing about someone? Is it their smile? Their style? Their tactless guile?

Pike
01-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Their taste in video games.

Ergroilnin
01-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Me.

SwordFox
01-03-2015, 06:27 PM
It depends... There are many factors. A good personality is amazing. A nice smile makes you weak at the knees. A nice body is very alluring.

I find this poll hard to answer because there is no "nice butt" option. Harumph.

Vermachtnis
01-03-2015, 07:46 PM
I love a good smile the most.

Ayen
01-03-2015, 07:50 PM
The face is usually the first thing I notice.

Yellow_Magic
01-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Critical thinking!

Spooniest
01-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Proper manners, argument skills (i.e., understanding logic, A=B, B=C, Therefore A=C) and a sense of humor are the best and lead to more and hotter sex.

Dat Matt
01-04-2015, 12:33 AM
I guess a trait I find attractive in women is enthusiasm. I'll listen to a story, laugh and joke around etc, but rarely get that back. Most the women I would say I am/have been attracted to seem to have an active interest in me/what i have to say. It's an odd thing to be interested in, right?

I'd go for that over the 10/10 hot blonde that doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself.

Mirage
01-04-2015, 12:46 AM
nothing melts my heart more than when a girl hands me my ass in a versus fighter

Pumpkin
01-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Sense of humour is a big one. Someone who can make me laugh

black orb
01-04-2015, 01:47 AM
The face is usually the first thing I notice.
>>> This, and the hands too..:luca:

Noticing that I exist is a good start too..

Wolf Kanno
01-04-2015, 01:52 AM
It takes the personality to get me to find someone attractive. While physical looks are certainly a factor, being able to stand being in the same room with a person does far more wonders for infatuation than just a pretty face or a Greek figure.

I usually notice the eyes first.

krissy
01-04-2015, 06:28 AM
t & a

just kidding just allowing myself to make jokes inherent in our objectificulture

its definitely just money

The Man
01-04-2015, 06:33 AM
Basically all of the poll options except money. Why isn't this a multiple choice poll?

krissy
01-04-2015, 06:39 AM
i have a legit question to those peopel who put smile

do you like expect your partner to smile during sexy times like the whole time
i'd maybe freak out

Night Fury
01-04-2015, 09:53 AM
i'd maybe freak out

I picked smile.

Like, a personality can make me attracted to someone, so can a body, so can money, so can beauty... But there's something about a smile and the way it can light up someones eyes that makes it really sexy.

Also, sex doesn't have to be a 'sexy' so I don't think that someone smiling all the way through sex would make it feel sexier for me.

Pike
01-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Basically all of the poll options except money. Why isn't this a multiple choice poll?

I'm still waiting for the "Other" option so I can vote.

Leigh
01-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Carotid Pulse, possibly femeral, if I am so lucky.

Mirage
01-04-2015, 12:48 PM
If there was an "intelligence" option, I would be able to vote. I guess "other" would do as well.

noxious.sunshine
01-04-2015, 04:44 PM
How fat their bank account is.

krissy
01-04-2015, 06:26 PM
i'd maybe freak out

I picked smile.

Like, a personality can make me attracted to someone, so can a body, so can money, so can beauty... But there's something about a smile and the way it can light up someones eyes that makes it really sexy.

Also, sex doesn't have to be a 'sexy' so I don't think that someone smiling all the way through sex would make it feel sexier for me.

i see
in my esl vocab honest use of the word sexy always had to do with arousal
like smiles are attractive, the same way you say a body or personality are
but never considered smiles to be sexy, def not in the 'time to mess up the sheets' kind of way

theundeadhero
01-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Well, the first thing I notice is looks, especially large eyes or long legs. But that's just the start! Personality is the most important. I'll find a pretty girl with a bad personality quickly unattractive. What I like the most is long hair with messy bed head. Mmmm.

Spooniest
01-05-2015, 06:50 AM
As far as looks go, I like the 60's Mod look on a woman more than anything. Simple, minimalistic, but colorful. :) And some killer boots can't hurt.

I don't mind if she hasn't got money. I've always felt that it was my job to get my money to buy my things.

Somebody who never smiles has had it beaten out of them. Those people are hard to live with. Smiles are signals that you are coping with your surroundings and circumstances well.

Someone oughtn't look like they spend each day eating Strawberry Cheesecake between naps. A fit body is important (which is why I'm going to the Y at noon tomorrow).

But Personality is tantamount, of course. Nobody wants to be around someone they don't "click" with. But, of course, this concept of "clicking" with someone means that offering the advice to someone that "Personality is sexy" becomes next to meaningless, because all you're really saying is that you find people sexy when their personality is compatible with yours in a way the both of you find pleasing, i.e., "It's sexy when someone is compatible with me." True, but not worth saying, really.

Shiny
01-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Someone creative. If you have no creative or imaginative bone in you we can't even hang. A good conversationalist and a sense humor are pluses. Physically I dont have any preferences as long as they have good hygiene and no back hair.

Sephex
01-05-2015, 09:11 AM

I f***ing KNEW Hux was an otherkin!

Formalhaut
01-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Most of them except money, really. A personality is probably the most important thing, followed by looks, in particular their face. It sounds funny, but someone's laugh is one of the most attractive things about a person.

It's not on there, and it's not quantifiable, but.. a connection. Hard to place I know, but you just feel completely comfortable with that person.

Mirage
01-05-2015, 12:17 PM
are you sure you're not looking for the word "chemistry?"

although that too isn't really chemistry, it's just a word people use

Pike
01-05-2015, 12:20 PM

go to bed Sephex

Sephex
01-05-2015, 12:27 PM

go to bed Sephex

Come over here and make me. Actually just wait until the alcohol kicks in, I'll be in bed in about a half hour.

...so what is he? Dragonkin? Horsekin? This really puts a doorjam in my fanfiction rough draft.

Bubba
01-05-2015, 12:29 PM
It takes the personality to get me to find someone attractive. While physical looks are certainly a factor, being able to stand being in the same room with a person does far more wonders for infatuation than just a pretty face or a Greek figure.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Agreed. There certainly has to be a physical attraction but personality is way more sexy. Money does not even come into the equation.

The main things I look for are nice face, nice personality, can make me laugh and someone who enjoys dressing up :jokey: Luckily for me, MissH ticks all these boxes... and she's a big Man Utd fan. Can't ask for any more than that.

I usually notice the eyes first.

Always, and MissH's are stunning

Brennan
01-06-2015, 03:22 AM
The best way to say to describe my taste it is that the face draws me into a person, and the personality makes me stay. There's other things that add to the sexiness of a person, such as their body, style, or other physical attributes; but without a personality that clicks with mine, she's just another pretty face.

Spooniest
01-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Bathing. But that kind of goes without saying.

Loony BoB
01-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Wahey, we agree on something!

But seriously, sexiness is a lot of the things you mentioned. It is what attracts people and arouses people, and that can be all kinds of things, from looks to attitude to motion to sound to smell to touch. I think people associate sexy with appearances a bit too much, when really it's so much more than just a nice dress (or lack of dress...).

MissH
01-06-2015, 06:27 PM
I think there has to be a balance. You have to be attracted to someone on some sort of physical level- if you find them physically repulsive, it's never gonna work. But 100% in agreement with most people who are saying personality is more important than everything else. Selfishness is a massive turn-off for me. Someone has to be willing give me their all- Weirdly I find vulnerability attractive- everyone is scared of something and has worries and someone who can open up to me and be honest with me makes me feel like I can be honest with them too.

Saying that, I'm a sucker for a lovely pair of eyes.

And a massive c*ck.

That last bit isn't true :-p

Leigh
01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
I love me some stone age ass.

Christmas
03-29-2023, 01:33 PM
How they clean up after taking a poo.:bigsmile: