PDA

View Full Version : Things to be thankful for

MissH
12-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Ok so most of you know I've been having a rough time recently. But I'm so thankful that I've had Bubba to keep me going. Today he took my sister who has special needs out for a walk as my Mum was at the hospital with Dad and my sis hadn't been out all day! When they returned my sis said to me "Soph,I really love Danny". So lovely.

He's been doing everything he can to make this time as easy as pos for us all- cleaning the house,taking care of me, looking after my sister and just being generally wonderful. I know it can't be easy for him.

So today, I'm saying 'Thank you' to Danny aka Bubba- for me so wonderful- I am so thankful for you!

What or who are you thankful for and why?

Ayen
12-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Parents, family, friends, roof over my head, food on the table, and a job I love.

noxious.sunshine
12-26-2014, 10:57 PM
My boyfriend.

He puts up with the Hot Mess that is Me and buys me stuff. And he's "Dad Approved".

And my daddy. I can't imagine life without him. He's the best dad in the whole world and I'm lucky to have him & have such a close relationship. It breaks our hearts whenever it's time for me to leave him and we both cry a lot. And then he gives me money (even though I never want it anymore). I'm a major Daddy's Girl.

I've been crying on & off for the last 7 hrs on the way to Nashville cuz I miss him terribly already.

And my little girl. She's incredible.

Shorty
12-27-2014, 03:56 AM
Quite a lot of people, things, and circumstances.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-27-2014, 06:30 AM
Probably not nearly enough things/people.

Masamunemaster
12-27-2014, 07:34 AM
The fact that on here nobody knows me, and sometimes even over looks me, so that I can just put my problems out there for the sake of venting.

Seriously though you all.

Shiny
12-27-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm thankful that I'm living in a first world country where I can get pretty much any kind of food I want for a mostly reasonable price and without much effort. I'm thankful to be able to take hot showers, have a comfy bed and warm inside during the winter. I'm also thankful to be alive despite some medical hang-ups. Lastly, I'm thankful that I am able to do what I love and be with the people I love frequently.

Yamaneko
12-30-2014, 04:27 AM
Nuclear fusion for being able to think this.

Shlup
12-31-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm thankful for my slippers because my feet were cold as hell at work today.