PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on You: Ask Kalevala anything

The Man
12-27-2014, 02:31 AM
Here is our thirty-ninth instalment of this Eyes on Final Fantasy institution in its new format. For those who haven't read the signup thread, participants are asked to provide a brief bit of self-introduction and then field questions from the audience. This week's participant is Kalevala (http://home.eyesonff.com/member.php/39705-Kalevala), who has provided us with the following text:

Hi. I'm that guy with the voice. I haven't been on much lately, but have been trying to post a bit more these past few days. This could be remedied by someone stepping forward and offering me minimum wage to browse the site for eight hours a day, thus allowing me to quit my full-time job.

I'm a writer, journalist, former and future student, kitchen aide, and band manager. Responses can be accompanied by an audio recording of my response if you so choose.

Be kind.
Ask away. :monster: This thread will be up for around a week before we move on to our next participant.

Colonel Angus
12-27-2014, 02:59 AM
Who are your 5 favoUrite Canadians?

What is the minimum wage where you come from?

Favorite Final Fantasy series weapon?

Shorty
12-27-2014, 03:41 AM
If you have access to a brand new sharpie and thirty minutes to draw/write on bunches of random EoFFers' faces because we are all passed out from partying like the awesome nerds we are at the 2016 EoFF Con, whose faces do you draw on and what do you draw?

Scotty_ffgamer
12-27-2014, 05:29 AM
This isn't really a question, but we need I still need to move into this flat we talked about at some point in chat.

If you had a flat with EoFFers, what would we do there?

Ayen
12-27-2014, 12:48 PM
What all do you write?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-28-2014, 03:47 AM
Kale, how do you feel about the vegetable kale.

A well thought out audio response is preferred and requested.

Lonely Paper Star
12-28-2014, 05:11 AM
Flying bison or cat bus?

What kind of milk do you drink, if at all? teehee

What does your favorite sandwich consist of?

What is your favorite overall food?

Most fascinating human disease?

What's the first song that pops into your head when you think of me?

Guilty pleasure song?

Recommend me a YouTube channel?

Language that you want to learn?

Favorite EoFF smiley?

Are your friends irl as enamored with you as we all are?

The Man
01-07-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm leaving this up for Kalevala to answer his questions, but it's now closed to new ones.