PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IX LP

Galuf
12-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi. ive been looking for awhile now ( and i dont know if this should even be in forums ) but if anyone knows a good ps2 capture card then please help me. and i guess other ff ix stuff can be posted here if you want thanks.

Dat Matt
12-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Are you recording the game via discs? If you are, the PS3 can play PS1 games without emulation as well. I do a LP of FFX HD and we use the Roxio Game Capture Pro HD (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roxio-Game-Capture-Pro-Xbox/dp/B008YAPSE6). We use this to record from the PS3 with video and audio.

It does the job pretty well and works via component or HDMI.

Galuf
12-27-2014, 10:22 AM
yeah im using my ps2 because my ps1 keeps crashing and i dont have a ps3. ( that was a really quick reply)

Shauna
12-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Roxio works on the PS2 as well.

Galuf
12-27-2014, 10:24 AM
ok thanks mr and mrs shauna lol ( And its under £100 so i can afford it )

Vyk
12-27-2014, 07:44 PM
You may have one of those PS1 consoles that needs to be placed upside-down while playing a game. Some were known to have heating issues, and having the vents upwards helps promote better airflow within the console. So if you have capture equipment for that console, it may still be usable

Ayen
12-27-2014, 07:49 PM
You may have one of those PS1 consoles that needs to be placed upside-down while playing a game. Some were known to have heating issues, and having the vents upwards helps promote better airflow within the console. So if you have capture equipment for that console, it may still be usable

I remember this too well. My brother had to turn his upside down to get any of the games to play, and then he exchanged it for a newer one and I got stuck up with Upside Down PlayStation.

Vyk
12-27-2014, 07:50 PM
xD I remember finding this trick myself on accident. But I really don't remember the circumstances. But I too played a lot of games upside down towards the end of the systems life

Galuf
12-30-2014, 01:57 PM

Na i dont have any capture equipment but thanks for the info its pretty funny though

Christmas
04-29-2022, 10:47 PM
Oh, you wanna capture screenshots of naked monsters like me too??? What a naughty little boy. :bigsmile:

Galuf
04-29-2022, 10:59 PM
To this day I have yet to do a FF IX LP. I WILL one day. I was doing a "marathon" but i stopped at the end of 3 :( Worry not, I have the knowledge on how to capture now.

and Yes christmas, I have to contribute to the R34 website, theres a distinct lack of Hedgehog Pies!

Also yeah the tip of putting the ps1 upside down actually did work and its how i replayed it multiple times lmao.