PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy biggest WTF moments

zone
12-30-2014, 08:54 PM
With the release of Final Fantasy XV incoming, now is a good time to look back at the series as a whole and look back at the wackiest, most bizarre WTF moments that the developers have ever devised. There are an innumerable amount of subjective shock moments out there, but the following moments in particular remained in our minds the most long after we were done playing the games.

hi5wLE0aWcM

Here's several WTF moments in the Final Fantasy series which you may agree with, enjoy.

(On another note, what's your personal WTF moment in the series?)

Ayen
12-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Lot of good ones there. Fake President Deling turning into the smurfing Summoned Skull was one of my personal WTF moments.

Fox
12-30-2014, 10:51 PM
A good selection. I would add:

The smurfing orphanage reveal (FFVIII).
First time you race a gold chocobo (FFVII).
Mog's House (FFVII).
Annoying the save moogle until he threatens to murder you (FFIX).

black orb
12-31-2014, 03:18 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/cid-falls.jpg

Ayen
12-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Annoying the save moogle until he threatens to murder you (FFIX).

Moogles are not to be trifled with.

Spooniest
12-31-2014, 02:05 PM
"Hey!?"

"You the clockmaker!? I been waiting forever!"

Pumpkin
12-31-2014, 04:06 PM
A lot of those were not very WTF to me, but I'd have to give it to the err male bonding scene in IX. When I first played the game my grasp of English was still not the best and I thought it was the stars making noise (like twinkle) and I always wondered what they were doing under the stars and figured they just didn't tell us. I was like 16 or 17 or something before I finally realized and I was like "WAIT ARE THEY PEEING?!"