PDA

View Full Version : I want to play a game...

Irvy
01-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Well, actually, I want to create a game! Well, actually, I want to re-create a game! (please move this topic if it's in the wrong area, sorry!)

As some of you old farts ;) may know, EyesOnFF had a relationship of sorts once with a magical site called tripletriadx, well at least I saw the link to this site on the ttx forums or somewhere a few times! (hard to remember back 15 years, perhaps it was on the FFChat IRC?)

I want to recreate that site, or maybe make more of a spiritual successor to it, so while this post may be a bit of an advertisement, it's also a request to be allowed to include EyesOnFF as a credit on the site, as I believe this site helped spark interest in the old tripletriadx. (What a legend BoB is right!)
This site is very true to the original so far, there has even been help from some old players you may even know here!

"So let's play it!" - well actually it's only in development now, it is however in a closed-ish beta state (only 1 complete deck (FF8)), and as such anyone who would like to contribute by testing it out would be very much welcome.

So why am I posting this? The game isn't even ready!? - Well it's getting pretty close, actually so close I'm pretty desperately in need of testers. :)

I'm not even sure there is much interest in such an old minigame... But let's see!

Galuf
01-19-2015, 01:36 PM
can i test?:shobon:

Irvy
01-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Certainly Sir! I'll PM the link to the test site - not because it's a secret, but because I'd like to make everyone who joins aware that is an early closed beta, and don't want to scare off those who might think it's done already. :)

Jowy
01-22-2015, 09:26 AM
I feel like you're CC Irvine. I still talk to Ace and Nail once in a while. KarshE, Marcosis, and myself were all duping cards for a long smurfing time. It took six hours to sell off the points from the SE-Selphie duplicate we hocked. Know what the smurf Ulti and Deftones are up to?

Irvy
01-23-2015, 04:25 PM
That's quite the memory Jowy! CC Irvine indeed (-avl as well), I believe it was Mark who recruited me to CC!
And yes duping will sadly be a thing I'll be fixing, as well as PuPu in starter packs. ;)

Remembering some cool names there! I believe Ulti is still around on Facebook somewhere, I think I sent her a message to check in if she has time!
Deftones no idea, unless that was one of Chocobo's nicknames? She's in our facebook group keeping up with the development along with some other names you probably remember, Ace, Beastay among others, Ruby will probably check in also, Velmeran hopefully soon, Kirai promised to stop by shortly as well!

I must admit that was one of my motives behind making this site, I think a lot of friendships broke when TTX died, maybe a few will reunite shortly. :)

For those who don't want to bother with boring betas and a broken game, but still are a bit curious, I expect the game to go in to open beta sometime early next month, with all the features from TTX and a few additions such as a Trading feature for secure trading!

I don't want to give away too much yet. :)