PDA

View Full Version : Which Garden would you join?

Agent Proto
02-28-2015, 05:00 PM
Which of the three Gardens in Final Fantasy VIII would you consider joining?

Yellow_Magic
02-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Galbadia because it's got the best theme

SquallsMist
02-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Balamb. Very Pretty! and only a walk from the best fish in the FF8 world

Pumpkin
02-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Balamb!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
02-28-2015, 07:03 PM
I'd be interested to hear someones reasons for choosing Trabia Garden.

I can imagine there'd be a strong sense of family with the other people that live there because you're in the middle of nowhere with the small group of people surrounded by mountains. It has a great theme and I imagine that fountain looked beautiful once upon a time. On the other hand, missiles.

#Rekt

blackmage_nuke
02-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Balamb if I can refuse to use GF because I dont want amnesia

Trabia if I cant refuse to use GF and it wasnt bombed because dont want to be in the Galbadian Military

White Seed Ship If I cant refuse GF and Trabia is bombed

Galbadia if I cant refuse GF's at Balamb and Trabia is Bombed and I have to pick one of the three choices

Scotty_ffgamer
02-28-2015, 10:28 PM
I chose Trabia based around the thought of not being around for it getting blown up. I do like that it is a smaller school, and I get a sense that it has a strong sense of community. I prefer smaller schools for the reason if being able to be friends with everyone and smaller class sizes and whatnot. Everyone seemed pretty nice there as well (but of course there was just tragedy when we see it), and it just seemed pretty peaceful.

If we suppose that we are there during the events of the game... I'd maybe still consider Trabia if I can make it so that I can be away during the missile attack or just survive without many injuries. Outside of that attack, it manages to just stay out of the war that's building between Balamb and Galbadia/the Sorceress. I also have no reason to believe the higher ups at Trabia are terrible like Cid/NORG and Martine.

Shorty
02-28-2015, 11:00 PM
Balamb! It's beautiful.

Trabia reminds me too much of a female body part.

escobert
02-28-2015, 11:58 PM
Trabia is probably closer to what the area I live in is like so I'd choose that.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-01-2015, 12:20 AM
I chose Trabia based around the thought of not being around for it getting blown up. I do like that it is a smaller school, and I get a sense that it has a strong sense of community. I prefer smaller schools for the reason if being able to be friends with everyone and smaller class sizes and whatnot. Everyone seemed pretty nice there as well (but of course there was just tragedy when we see it), and it just seemed pretty peaceful.

If we suppose that we are there during the events of the game... I'd maybe still consider Trabia if I can make it so that I can be away during the missile attack or just survive without many injuries. Outside of that attack, it manages to just stay out of the war that's building between Balamb and Galbadia/the Sorceress. I also have no reason to believe the higher ups at Trabia are terrible like Cid/NORG and Martine.

Excellent reasons. Though you'll have to lie awake at night knowing that the card rules in your region are plus & random.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-01-2015, 12:40 AM
I'll just start my own card club in which we don't use Random.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-01-2015, 04:00 AM
I'll just start my own card club in which we don't use Random.

:plotting:

Abolishment commenced. This is a Trabia I can get behind.

Kyros
03-01-2015, 05:21 AM
I like the same/plus/same wall rules b/c they actually bring more strategy into the game. Random is pretty much the only rule I can't stand. Elemental can be annoying, but it can also be played around easily 99% of the time.

I think I'd go for Balamb since it has a training center, a card club, Open as a base rule, and Quistis.

Spooniest
03-01-2015, 07:38 AM
Balamb! It's beautiful.

Trabia reminds me too much of a female body part.

Eww

Trabia because they need the loves after getting bombed

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Balamb, since it's the only one actually organized properly for training mercenaries.

Perhaps the White SEED ship would also be acceptable.

Galuf
03-03-2015, 07:56 PM
balamb garden can move. 'nuff said

Rez09
03-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Balamb, because it has dinosaurs living in it and that is important to me.

Ceiladora
03-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Eh, I went with Trabia. Seems more sensible and high spirited there, before it got toast by the bloody damn missiles. :(

Selphie's pain sure was gut wrenching in the disarray afterwards. Poor babe. :squeeze:

Vermachtnis
03-09-2015, 09:44 PM
I liked Trabia. Seemed like it was a nice place.

Shiny
03-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Galbadia has too many brolicks in it. Trabia seemed like it was beautiful, but I'd rather not be blown up. I'll stick with Balamb.