PDA

View Full Version : EoFF High School

Pike
01-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Who would you be at EoFF High?

I always imagine that Shorty, Shiny, Locky and Jinx are the most popular girls in school (not the bratty/snotty kind, I promise) and that the rest of us plebeians are just gazing at them from afar, wishing we were that cool.

Loony BoB is the dorky teachers' pet and Psychotic is (obviously) the class clown.

Calliope would be that major ultra smart kid who no one else is as smart as. Probably skipped a couple of grades.

Meanwhile Huxley and I would be with those weird kids in the corner playing Dungeons and Dragons while everyone avoids us.

Edit: The Man and Raistlin are the kids who are obsessed with debate club and bring it into every other class.

sharkythesharkdogg
01-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Well since I work on cars, I guess that puts me out in the autoclass with the other D students that hide behind the gym to smoke and give themselves shitty looking tattoos with ball point pen ink and a sharpened paper clip.

Doesn't really sound like me though.

I don't know what the rest of you people would be. I vote you all most likely to be cool, and nice to hang out with. :shobon:

Shauna
01-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Well since I work on cars, I guess that puts me out in the autoclass with the other D students that hide behind the gym to smoke and give themselves shitty looking tattoos with ball point pen ink and a sharpened paper clip.

You will also sing "cool" songs about cars.

Freya
01-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Loony Bob is the weird kid who sniffs people's hair. Sometimes plucking it to take it home with him to sniff further.

Aulayna
01-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Aulayna is the quirky one that's always there but always gets forgotten about. Just like in every other one of these threads.

:cry:

"Hey remember that Aulayna chick?" "Oh yeah... she was weird... but heya what about that one time Locky farted in class, that was so dope!"

krissy
01-02-2015, 08:58 PM
https://hopekjohnston.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/allison-breakfast-club.jpg

Shauna
01-02-2015, 09:00 PM
I would be that kinda weird one who tags along after the cool kids, pretending to be in their crew.

Pike
01-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Aulayna is the quirky one that's always there but always gets forgotten about. Just like in every other one of these threads.

I was actually thinking of you when I made the OP but couldn't think of a good place to put you off the top of my head.

Shiny
01-02-2015, 09:04 PM
WHAT? I was never cool or popular in school except that one time in first grade because my mom thought it was cool to dress me in heels when I was six so all the little girls was like "omg you so cool" but I thought it was dumb. I digress, I would never be popular. If anything I'd have popular friends and weird outcast friends that I bounce around from which is kind of what the deal was in high school. I was basically like Veronica from Heathers except with less dress sense.

I'd imagine people like Shlup or Miriel as being one of the popular kids. I Took the Red Pill is definitely frat boy popular, but also a math genius.

Loony BoB would be the class slut. He's touched everyone's wood.

theundeadhero
01-02-2015, 09:04 PM
I would probably sit in the cafeteria never talking to anybody while I watch Pike and Mr Adequate play their games from afar.

Pumpkin
01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
I would be the scary badass who cuts people who look at me the wrong way

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ubCNLCkp7rk/Ur6hfOs1xZI/AAAAAAABPiw/vUnHMMvfJTQ/s400/side-eye-gif1.gif

Shiny
01-02-2015, 09:07 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ubCNLCkp7rk/Ur6hfOs1xZI/AAAAAAABPiw/vUnHMMvfJTQ/s400/side-eye-gif1.gif
Wow, her eyebrows though.

Shiny
01-02-2015, 09:28 PM
I think it would make the most sense if Shorty and I were in the AV club tbh. That and I was actually IN the A.V. Club. :p

Del Murder
01-02-2015, 09:41 PM
I'll be the principal.

Ayen
01-02-2015, 10:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fxeYege.gif

Colonel Angus
01-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Loony BoB would be the principle.

Psychotic would be the smart-alleck History teacher.

Lockharted would be the English English teacher.

Shorty would be the Geography teacher who'd slip gin in her coffee to get her through class.

Shiny would be the drama teacher who won't tolerate drama amongst her students.

Del would be the P.E. teacher who still wears short shorts.

Sharky would be the shop teacher who has the hots for the French teacher.

Pumpkin would teach French, where she would overdo the French accent a la Alex Trebek.

Quin & Scotty would be the Barney Fife-esque security guards.

Shlup
01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
WHAT? I was never cool or popular in school except that one time in first grade because my mom thought it was cool to dress me in heels when I was six so all the little girls was like "omg you so cool" but I thought it was dumb. I digress, I would never be popular. If anything I'd have popular friends and weird outcast friends that I bounce around from which is kind of what the deal was in high school. I was basically like Veronica from Heathers except with less dress sense.

I'd imagine people like Shlup or Miriel as being one of the popular kids. I Took the Red Pill is definitely frat boy popular, but also a math genius.

Well good for all of us, then. All we had to do to be cool was surround ourselves with ginormous geeks.

Spuuky
01-03-2015, 01:32 AM
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Shiny
01-03-2015, 01:55 AM

Well good for all of us, then. All we had to do to be cool was surround ourselves with ginormous geeks.

I didn't say you were cool. Who said you had to be cool to be popular? That's isn't a requirement.

Psychotic would be the smart-alleck History teacher.
Psychotic actually looks and acts like an former History teacher of mine. Really surprised that guy didn't get fired for some of the stuff he did. He didn't even have tenure.

Loony BoB
01-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Everyone's got me all wrong. Okay, so, maybe not completely wrong - I'm only half a teacher's pet because I get along with the teachers but spend a lot of the time annoying them too. ^^; Dorky, yes. Sniffing hair, only girlfriends (of which I had only one I was able to sniff during high school, when I was 13). Plucking hairs? Au contraire, all hair obtained by myself was given to me. I think. Pretty sure of that. I jokingly chased Nicky around with a steak knife saying I'd cut some of her hair off but that's about it. xD Class slut - oh man I wish. xD Hahaha. I do like the idea that I would be "the principle" if you allow the probable typo. ;)

No, I would be the guy that spends all of his time in the IT room (or any available computer), posting on Eyes on Final Fantasy. It's what I did the first time around and I'm pretty sure the second time around wouldn't be much different. xD I would hang out with Calliope and we would peruse local malls when I was able to be nagged away from a computer, and we would eat takeaways and amuse ourselves with accents. I genuinely do not feel I have changed all that much from my high school self for the most part. xD

Shorty, Jinx and Locky would be like Mean Girls.

Mike would be the coolest kid in the smart class that is respected by pretty much everyone in school.

Angus would be the new kid that joined two years after everyone else, but everyone knows him because he's pretty cool.

Wyllius would be the crazy teacher that everyone is weird around.

Psy would be the "I started as a class clown in the smart class, now I'm head student" kind of guy.

I'm tired so I'll stop before I get crazy on this thread and list everyone.

Crop
01-03-2015, 02:29 AM
I'd be the class clown, just like in real high school....

Buuut if we're talking about EoFF style, I guess I'd be the guy who hardly ever turns up for school.

Dat Matt
01-03-2015, 02:35 AM
I would be this guy

KjVXm0yyQeM

Shorty
01-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Guys, I was a little weirdo batcaver in high school who wore all black and hung out with the stoners and goth kids at the far end of the school where all of the vending machines congregate. We listened to Voltaire and Bauhaus and shouted "HAIL SATAN" at eachother for greetings. Much as I wanted to be, I was not a cool kid, I promise you xD

Also, ToriJ stole the person I was coming her to post! :argh:

Loco is that superfun awesome dude who is friends with everyone and wins Prom King and Class President and all that.

Somehow I imagine Freya as a drama nerd.

I imagine Pike on the school newspaper.

I imagine Locky on the yearbook committee (which I would be on as well if this was EoFF High).

Shlup is in the older cool class of kids who smoke and are sarcastic to everyone. (Raistlin thinks he is in this group.)

Bertie is part of the burnouts where I frequent :heart:

Noxie is also in the burnouts.

Sephex is part of my dark-clothing-wearing misfits group, too!

Calliope is the highly intellectual zinger in class who people are a little afraid of but want to get to know better.

Jinx is the chorus/drama gal.

Psychotic plays both parts of Fred and George Weasley as the hilarious, goof-around prankster who everyone loves.

Bubba was a band geek in middle school, and then he started performing during school assemblies and developed a gaggle of sophomore groupies.

Leigh is the cute new girl who transferred from another school.

Wyllius is Calliope's older brother who graduated several years before and has come back to visit the teachers. People in this group include BOU, Mikztsu, Mindflare, m4tt, and sometimes Bleys.

Jowy and krissy are the group of funny dudes who don't really fit in with a cliche so they make their own and don't care what anyone thinks of them.

Somehow I also picture The Shaunas as drama nerds.

Is there a group of nerds who gather in the gym to play their Gameboys and DSs during lunch? Because that would be Wolf Kanno, Colonel Angus, and Skyblade.

Quin is the hilarious British foreign exchange student.

Scotty is part of the hilarious drama squad.

that's all for now :love:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-03-2015, 03:18 AM
How did you all fuck this up so much?

It would be a school of nerd cliques where nobody talks to each other. Not even within their own cliques.

Fucking nerds.

Sephex
01-03-2015, 03:19 AM
Sephex is part of my dark-clothing-wearing misfits group, too!

But I wasn't like that at all in High School, come on!

Also, look at how young and pissed of my sister looks, for the few of you who know her.
http://i.imgur.com/KVmjUfv.jpg?1

escobert
01-03-2015, 03:50 AM
escobert is the guy who shows up to every class late, high, and falls asleep immediately.

Bertie is part of the burnouts where I frequent :heart:

You know me too well :p

Wolf Kanno
01-03-2015, 03:59 AM
Is there a group of nerds who gather in the gym to play their Gameboys and DSs during lunch? Because that would be Wolf Kanno, Colonel Angus, and Skyblade.

That my dear is a li...oh who am I kidding, I totally was that kid in High School, I mean Pokemon came out and everything.

Though this is who I really was in high school.

Night Fury
01-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Lol. I would not be the popular chick/mean girls xD

At school I was a Prefect (I think you Americans call them Hall Monitors!) and an art nerd.

This was me guys!

http://hellogiggles.hellogiggles.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/05/RqYW5rYTqfJ3Eybmr_8__6DCvyrhpNnF_640x360_54042179983.jpg?123

Spooniest
01-03-2015, 04:04 AM
I'm that kid you don't really remember that well, cuz he only went to your school for one year, and never talked, laughed or smiled. He played guitar, had really long hair, and a rotten as shit temper. He wore black saggy pants, black saggy shirts, and chains.

And he stunk. A lot. I mean, like, the dude never bathed. Oh my god.

Night Fury
01-03-2015, 04:07 AM

Don't be silly! You're the girl who is in every club, on every committee, and spends more time organizing things and stuff than doing her homework :p

Pumpkin
01-03-2015, 04:15 AM
Oh I never did homework. But the teachers all loved me so much that they didn't care. Heck they even let me go to the nurses office to take naps when I wanted

Spooniest
01-03-2015, 04:16 AM
Oh! That's right!!!

I got ignored a lot.

Nostalgia.

Ayen
01-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Also, ToriJ stole the person I was coming her to post! :argh:

Too slow.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-03-2015, 05:35 AM
In high school, I was the kid who kind of was involved with everything I could. I was in the school musicals and plays, in a service club, a brief stint in student council, a starter in soccer, chamber choir, yearbook, and a few other things. There were cliques in school, but I kind of found myself as friends with all of them. I tried to be nice to everyone, but for the most part I was just a really quiet and reserved guy. I was just starting to develop my weird sense of humor through a podcast my closest friend and I started. I wasn't particularly popular, just friends with all the popular people. And unpopular people. I was also fairly sheltered (though not as much as I let on) and pretty religious. This worked out well in my private Christian school I went to. That being said, I was terrified and completely quiet when I went to work back then, what with the rampant cussing and whatnot.

I probably would have been terrified of you lot back then.

theundeadhero
01-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Oh! That's right!!!

I got ignored a lot.

Nostalgia.*hi-five*

Wanna see how long we can throw mashed potatoes at the football player's table before they figure out it's us?

Pike
01-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Guys, showing up and saying "BUT I WAS [THIS] IN SCHOOL IN REAL LIFE" doesn't necessarily apply here. Because this is EoFF High where literally everyone is a turbonerd. In other words, everything would probably be loads different than how it actually was in school.

In real life high school, I was completely ignored by everyone.

In EoFF High, I'm not ignored. Just that weird kid. :chocobo:

Sephex
01-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Guys, showing up and saying "BUT I WAS [THIS] IN SCHOOL IN REAL LIFE" doesn't necessarily apply here. Because this is EoFF High where literally everyone is a turbonerd. In other words, everything would probably be loads different than how it actually was in school.

I'M SORRY PIKE!!! IT MADE ME DO IT IT IS IN MY BRAIN I ONLY H--

http://i.imgur.com/VJ1bU03.gif?1

Shauna
01-03-2015, 11:52 AM

At school I was a Prefect (I think you Americans call them Hall Monitors!) and an art nerd.

This was me guys!

http://hellogiggles.hellogiggles.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/05/RqYW5rYTqfJ3Eybmr_8__6DCvyrhpNnF_640x360_54042179983.jpg?123

Ayy gurl I'll take you to prom ;D

Sephex
01-03-2015, 11:56 AM

This was me guys!

Ayy gurl I'll take you to prom ;D

Also, that actress ended up voicing Tifa in Advent Children for the English dub. So it all fits.

Shauna
01-03-2015, 11:57 AM
~mind blown~

Loony BoB
01-03-2015, 12:04 PM

You're actually rather popular. :smash: I'm just the guy everyone picks on, so I probably still qualify as local nerd. :shobon:

Seriously though, I suppose at an EoFF High I would be the guy that has the key to the IT Room, and therefore I would be the person everyone (let's face it, we're all nerds and the IT Room is the holy ground of nerdom in a high school) both really likes but also really dislikes.

Sephex
01-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Oh, then I'm the class clown that occasionally hits his mark.

Loony BoB
01-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Are you suggesting that Shauna and Matt improv'ed an improv club? That is the highest form of improv.

Shauna and Matt have never really struck me as drama types, though.

Night Fury
01-03-2015, 12:17 PM
I don't see the harm in telling everyone what kind of person we were in high school though?

I stand by that I wouldn't be in the popular crowd at 'EoFF High'. Afterall, I honestly don't see myself as a popular member. Maybe once - like in 2013 at the height of my activity but now I honestly think people don't give two smurfs that I'm here. Just saying.

Shauna
01-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Are you suggesting that Shauna and Matt improv'ed an improv club? That is the highest form of improv.

The trick is that there was never really an improv club, it was all just a ruse made of our excellent improv skills.

Psychotic
01-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Everyone saying I'd be the class clown and prankster... yeah, kinda, but add an element of pyromania into the mix. I once set the classroom clock on fire. I don't quite remember why but I'm sure I had a really good reason for it. The teachers never understood why there were burn marks on it.

Pike
01-03-2015, 12:50 PM
I don't care how popular you were in real school or how popular you think you are now. If I see you as a popular member then you're a popular member in the school in my head damnit :colbert:

Loony BoB
01-03-2015, 01:09 PM
I honestly think people don't give two smurfs that I'm here. Just saying.
Firstly, you're way wrong on that count. :squeeze:

Secondly, popular is probably a weird word in retrospect that gets used in high school despite it not really applying to the correct group of people. The kids labelled popular in high school are the good looking ones that hang out with each other. The only truly popular ones of those groups are the ones that hang around with everyone else, too. I can think of a few people in my high school that were considered popular but really only had a handful of friends, while others that weren't the first names on everyone's lists had friends in every clique. Strange which one of those groups gets labelled popular, really... and I'm not saying the "popular" people were bad people. They just weren't as popular as people made them out to be. I often feel sorry for them in retrospect.

Anyway. That was a total random train of thought that went off into oblivion. xD

I think it's a safe bet that you can use this (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/160494-Give-me-CIDDIES-or-give-me-DEATH!-(Done-tallies-and-everything!-Auf-wiedersehen!)) as a barometer for which people would end up in which traditional high school clique.

Psychotic: Popular (I shall use this word in the literal sense for this stuff), charismatic, witty, rule-the-world, thunderdomer, staff-type, forums highwind winner. With that in mind, he's gonna be a head boy that is widely loved for his jokey nature.

Shorty: Popular, passionate, stylish mixed in with parts hard working, exciting, staff-type, fighty, tag-teamer with Tara. She is the head girl to Psy's head boy, and is known for fighting for things - generally alongside her pal Lockharted - that she believes in.

Pike: Adorkable veteran, loved for things she says, expected to be an author, pro-gamer. She's the person everyone likes despite her being a nerd. This is mostly down to her way with words and her rockin' gaming talent, which is a highly sought after thing at EoFF High.

shion: Popular, hard working, kind, adorkable, a bit arty and comes out with the odd epic one liner. This is the girl who is so freakin' nice that everyone loves her. Because she's so nice, people never expect the funny lines that pop out of her mouth and when they do, it gets people laughing all over school because of it.

Bubba: Charismatic, carefree, underrated veteran who with MissH makes up the most popular couple in school. He's basically the much loved if not obviously popular lead singer in the school band, and is the kind of guy people can trust to have their back in times of need.

Lockharted: Exciting, hard working, stylish, one half of the respected couple (the other half being Pheesh, drummer in Bubba's rock band), rumoured to be gettin' it on with Shorty as the two always have each other's backs. Respected in the student council and can be seen as both kind and popular. Seen as adorkable because she works on the school newsletter.

Sephex: Popular, witty, wacky older student who occasionally people think will get expelled but also think will join the student council. The joker that pushes the line, it seems, but all the students love him for it. Thankfully not expelled yet as people think he'd go insane if he was kicked out of high school.

Rantz: Popular all-round nice guy. All-round being the key word, he is seen as charismatic, witty, kind, hard working, helpful, chilled out, stylish, on the student council and occasionally spends time with the band. He's the guy that girls often put down under "Marry" for Marry/Kiss/Kill when playing Truth or Truth during slumber parties.

Dat Matt: Popular, charismatic, carefree, witty, very chilled out, always seen with his girlfriend Shauna, highly regarded on the student council for his work on the school radio. At first glance people might think he's another class clown a la Psychotic (the safe joker) or Sephex (the line-pusher) but really Matt is just a generally funny guy who enjoys chatting with people on the radio with Shauna (the latter generally regarded as the better chatter). Best school radio in the world.

o_O: Hard working, helpful, kind, staffer, chatter, tech highwind. Therefore most well known to those on the outside as the nerd who can hack and fix anything in the school system, but really once he starts chatting to you - and he does like to chat - you'll find he's actually a great guy.

I could go on. Should I go on? Maybe not. xD

Shauna
01-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Shauna, long standing member, is a side note in her way less awesome boyfriend's blurb.

MA LEIF

Loony BoB
01-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Hey, I just picked random people at the top of the first couple of awards and then ended up just picking out random names that happened to be on my screen whenever I finished searching for a name. xD I could certainly keep going!

EDIT: Sidenote, this is why I stop doing these things too long because I always worry about leaving so-and-so out. I only did like ten people this time and I still get it. Shauna. :stare:

Pike
01-03-2015, 01:21 PM
I do want to apologize if this thread has made anyone feel uncomfortable or left out. When I made the thread I was focusing on the absurd idea of what would happen if EoFF in its current incarnation was suddenly transformed into a high school. I certainly didn't mean for people to dredge up bad memories of actual school. So, my apologies. :shobon:

Dat Matt
01-03-2015, 01:24 PM

I am not good at remembering lines, so I have no Idea why people thing I would be good for Drama xD. I was the anime/video game guy that was a bit exccentric but then again we all were.

If I had to use my University Experience for this, I was the guy that never showed up to classes, handed in work at the last second and managed to barely get a passing grade while everyone else Studies and gets better grades.

Shauna, long standing member, is a side note in her way less awesome boyfriend's blurb.

MA LEIF

This is an accruate representation of Shauna and I in real life. With me being the girl of course

bqRLffWYPgg

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN LIFE CAN PROBABLY BE TURNED INTO AN ANIME SCENE!

Shauna
01-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey, I just picked random people at the top of the first couple of awards and then ended up just picking out random names that happened to be on my screen whenever I finished searching for a name. xD I could certainly keep going!

EDIT: Sidenote, this is why I stop doing these things too long because I always worry about leaving so-and-so out. I only did like ten people this time and I still get it. Shauna. :stare:

I'm just messin'. x} At least you don't forget about me being a staffer!

...Oh

Loony BoB
01-03-2015, 01:33 PM

I'm just messin'. x} At least you don't forget about me being a staffer!

...Oh
I wasn't doing your full thi-- Wait, you're on staff?

Aulayna
01-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Poor Shauna.

noxious.sunshine
01-03-2015, 03:08 PM
When I switched to public high school, I did enjoy some moderate popularity. I had friends that were super preppy & girly & the whole stereotypical "popular" package, stoner gothy/punks, Mexicans, Asians, gangster black dudes... Yeah.

I never did my homework though. Why I bothered lugging all of my books to classes is beyond me- other than my locker being so far out of my way I never had time to get all the way down there and back across the school. Anywho.

I would most definitely be in the stoner group. I would cut class (or school altogether) at least twice a week to go party in a park with people.

Ayen
01-03-2015, 03:12 PM
I don't see the harm in telling everyone what kind of person we were in high school though?

I stand by that I wouldn't be in the popular crowd at 'EoFF High'. Afterall, I honestly don't see myself as a popular member. Maybe once - like in 2013 at the height of my activity but now I honestly think people don't give two smurfs that I'm here. Just saying.

I give a smurf.

Deal with it :cool:

Scotty_ffgamer
01-03-2015, 05:44 PM
For what it's worth, I was looking at this as reverting to high school Scotty within the EoFF high school. I was just saying all that to set up the fact that I would be terrified of everyone here and probably not talk to anyone.

Spooniest
01-03-2015, 07:33 PM

Well if you want to get technical, I'd be a teacher at EoFF High.

A Music Teacher. Hell, I even had a Guitar Class in my senior year. The instructor was drunk all the time. :D

You kids are gonna learn how to find the key of a song if it kills you! (smacks ruler on desk)

Del Murder
01-04-2015, 07:14 AM
EoFF High will be built as a dodecahedron so that every one of you people has a corner to quietly sit in.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2015, 03:09 PM
I had a habit of punching all the bullies and not getting in trouble for it because I was also a teacher's pet. What's that called? :D

Ayen
01-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Frankly, if this was a school it'd be Balamb Garden and Loony BoB would be Headmaster Cid.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Oh my god, and would we fly? :excited:

Loony BoB
01-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Frankly, if this was a school it'd be Balamb Garden and Loony BoB would be Headmaster Cid.
Cid would be Cid. That would make me... Squall... urgh. I'm not really sure which is better, I'm not a massive fan of either. xD

Shauna
01-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Would that make BoB... NorG?

Night Fury
01-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Lmao yes.

Loony BoB
01-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Oh man I am definitely happy with NORG. Possibly my fave NPC in any game ever. xD

Ayen
01-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Oh my god, and would we fly? :excited:

Of course we would fly. It wouldn't even be worth it if we couldn't.

Spooniest
01-05-2015, 07:09 AM
*I APPROVE OF THIS THREAD*

I get to be Raijin, ya know!?

Scotty_ffgamer
01-05-2015, 07:14 AM
I had a habit of punching all the bullies and not getting in trouble for it because I was also a teacher's pet. What's that called? :D

I wasn't punching kids, but I was definitely causing a lot of havoc while the teachers weren't looking. I remember in elementary school a teacher put me in charge of directing some dumb activity while she had to step out of the room for some reason, and I just caused complete chaos. The room was a mess when the teacher came back, and the students kept saying I did it and I just kept saying "I was just doing what you told me." The teacher definitely believed me and they all almost got in trouble. This was me throughout all of elementary school.

Pumpkin
01-05-2015, 07:19 AM
In High School I was the girl who was the surrogate for the civics teacher and his wife. True story

Also we didn't really have "popular" kids. Everyone kinda hung out with everyone. Well not everyone but you get what I'm saying

Shorty
01-05-2015, 07:26 AM
You were a surrogate... for your civics teacher and his wife? x_x The school allowed that?

Also I thought you had to be eighteen or older in order to be a surrogate and that they prefer that you already had children beforehand :o

Night Fury
01-05-2015, 07:27 AM
In High School I was the girl who was the surrogate for the civics teacher and his wife. True story

Wait what? You were a surrogate in high school... for your teacher? :o

Isn't that like, really illegal?

Pumpkin
01-05-2015, 07:30 AM
I was emancipated because my mother left me, so I was legally allowed to make that decision, and at the time I accepted I had changed schools (and then went back to it after and quit again but whole other story)

That's when I had the twinsies

They lived with me for a month and I got to name one of them

there's some details about some of it I'm not supposed to share because some of it was not umm by the book lets say, but feel free to PM me if you have some questions so I can answer them privately :blush:

Scotty_ffgamer
01-05-2015, 07:56 AM
I'm just going to step in and say that we should get back to focusing on the topic of school and if EoFF were a school!:)

Shiny
01-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Cid would be Cid. That would make me... Squall... urgh. I'm not really sure which is better, I'm not a massive fan of either. xD
Cid would actually be Robin Williams resurrected.

I'd still be be av club nerd.

Old Manus
01-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a walk in the park compared to the knife-addled rape sheds that pass for state comprehensives in South Wales.

Bubba
01-05-2015, 01:27 PM
I want to go to an EOFF school. Why can't this be a thing? :(

Spooniest
01-05-2015, 10:49 PM
I, in turn, would like to redirect this thread toward the idea of EoFF High School being a mobile flying base a la Balamb Garden

...And BoB can't stop being NORG no matter how hard he tries

Loony BoB
01-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Like I'd try. NORG is amazing. FUSHURURURURURURU!

Ayen
01-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Does this mean whoever Squall is gets to kill Loony BoB?

Loony BoB
01-06-2015, 05:15 PM
BUJURURURURU, DO YOU WANT BAN?

Ayen
01-06-2015, 05:17 PM
You can't ban me! I ban myself!
User was banned for this post

Formalhaut
01-06-2015, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure where I'd stand in a high school. I'm not very knowledgeable about American school cliches, and I'm not sure I'd fit into any of them :shobon:

krissy
01-07-2015, 12:52 AM
you'd be the exchange student

Loony BoB
01-07-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure where I'd stand in a high school. I'm not very knowledgeable about American school cliches, and I'm not sure I'd fit into any of them :shobon:
Who says it would be American? It'd definitely be international. Just go by your own high school experiences and knowledge. :)

Formalhaut
01-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Well my secondary school was an all-boys school, so we didn't really have any set groups, per se. I guess thinking back, I was the person who was apparently intelligent and wore glasses, but was still popular enough to still be well liked enough by the majority of people, meaning that I don't recall ever being bullied.

That's not a particularly helpful assessment as to where I fit in though in one neat package :p

Loony BoB
01-07-2015, 04:15 PM
You're alright, Formy. I think your assessment would echo where you'd end up in an EoFF High School, because it sounds like you're describing yourself as you are now. Mildly dorky (which in my opinion would be a more positive thing in an EoFF High School than it was in my own high school), but super nice and easy enough to get along with.

Ayen
01-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I was home schooled, so I have no high school experience.

Honestly don't think I was missing much.

Rantz
01-07-2015, 06:04 PM
I'm Glen Coco.

Shauna
01-07-2015, 06:04 PM
You go Glen Coco

G13
01-09-2015, 07:01 AM
http://media3.giphy.com/media/CEFdcDsyFWrHG/200.gif

Panties was droppin'!

fire_of_avalon
01-10-2015, 09:25 PM
I graduated but still hang out with the seniors and sell them questionable things. Ew.

Galuf
01-10-2015, 10:02 PM
im probably that one guy who sits spending his free time playing video games. wait.. i already am...:lol:

Christmas
03-18-2023, 06:51 AM
I think we can move on to talk about our offsprings' role in high school soon enough. :bigsmile: