PDA

View Full Version : I think I qualify as new again.

SwordFox
01-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Hello! I've had an account for a while but I've left it inactive for about two years. The site seems to have had a massive overhaul since I last visited and I'm sure there are a whole load o' new people here too. So aye. I'm here and intend to stick around this time. :p

Last time I was here FFXIV 1.0 was just closing down and I was pretty gutted that I never got to play much of it. I got ARR on release day and I've been addicted to it ever since. Went to the Fan Fest in London and got a picture with Yoshi-P which was by far my highlight of 2014. I'm hoping there's a lot of love for Eorzea here. xD

So, about me. I'm a 23 year old guy from the UK. Been playing FF since the PS1 era. Favourite FF has to be either FFIX or FFXIV. Really looking forward to Type-0 and FFXV.

Any questions, fire away. :p

Ayen
01-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi. I be one of the new people. I'm behind bars because the site is afraid I'm going to burn down Square Enix H.Q. As they should be.

Welcome back!

Dat Matt
01-03-2015, 02:31 AM
More Brits are good. Soon we will overrun the colonies!

What role do you mainly play in FFXIV?

Galuf
01-03-2015, 02:46 AM
im new and im with you FF ix is my Fav too

Colonel Angus
01-03-2015, 06:30 AM

Were you not the one a few months back that wanted to secede from the Union to join the US?

Also, Welcome, SwordFox! Hope your time here is a pleasant one!

SwordFox
01-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. :D

My main is Bard, though I also have a lv50 White Mage which I'm not that good at. I'm in the process of levelling Paladin and Black Mage though. I doubt my main will ever change from Bard, but I want some other options... Especially with DPS queue times lol. I'm not the greatest at healing but I'm really, really looking forward to Astrologian.

im new and im with you FF ix is my Fav too

I actually started a new game yesterday, haha. It's one of the few games that I actually go back and play again each year. Coming from a guy that got it on release day. The game has just never lost its appeal for me. :D

Dat Matt
01-03-2015, 10:59 AM
I've just started, but I've leveled up all the disciples of magic to 40+ with scholar being at 50. Bard is next. I am looking forward to the astrologin and machinist as magic and range are my jam.

We have a linkshell if you are interested in joining.I've yet to really join in with anything big myself though. A dungeon or two at most. xD

SwordFox
01-03-2015, 11:03 AM
I've just started, but I've leveled up all the disciples of magic to 40+ with scholar being at 50. Bard is next. I am looking forward to the astrologin and machinist as magic and range are my jam.

We have a linkshell if you are interested in joining.I've yet to really join in with anything big myself though. A dungeon or two at most. xD

Nice. :D

Ooh, what server?

NeoCracker
01-07-2015, 06:37 AM
You like FF IX so I like you. <3

Bubba
01-07-2015, 03:03 PM
I remember you!

You were one of the contributors to the legendary Soup Dude thread. Pretty sure you intimated that Cloud was a carpet muncher!

Welcome back! :D