01-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister, Lena Headey as Cersei

Emma Stone as Gwen Stacey... So many!

I Took the Red Pill
01-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Alan Rickman is Severus Snape.

Shlup
01-06-2015, 08:13 AM
The entire Game of Thrones cast. All of them.

Slothy
01-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Patrick Stewart.

Freya
01-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Michael Caine as Alfred.

Bubba
01-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Lord of the Rings cast as Lord of the Rings characters.

Jinx
01-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket. Good god, does she just knock every scene she's in out of the park.

Mirage
01-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Everyone in game of thrones, but especially peter dinklage.
Patrick Stewart in everything he has ever done

I actually don't pay all that much attention to actors and actresses in movies and such...

Ayen
01-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Mark Hamill as The Joker.

Shorty
01-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Nightwing. OH WAIT THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET :mad2:

Seconding Cersei! Lena Headey s such a fabulous bitch. Additionally, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime.

Matthew McConaughey in True Detective. Greatest acting I have ever seen in my life, second only to Heath Ledger's Joker, which was also an amazing casting decision.

James McAvoy as a young Professor Xavier. I just love him.

The entire cast of Sherlock.

Christoph Waltz as Colonel Hans Landa.

Mickey Rourke as Marv in Sin City. Love him.

Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead.

Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope in Parks and Rec.

Tatiana Maslany as Sarah Manning et al in Orphan Black.

Leonardo DiCaprio as Calvin Candie in Django Unchained. I think he's a flipfloppy actor who pulls in an equal amount of fantastic acting vs. mediocre acting. This was one case of phenomenal acting.

Ralph Fiennes as Monsieur Gustave H in The Grand Budapest Hotel, and also as Voldemort. Some people hate him as Voldy, I freaking love him to death.

In fact, I will just go so far as to say that the entire cast of Harry Potter was absolutely perfect, save for one person who I am going to name in the terrible casting thread instead.

Pike
01-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Nicole Kidman in basically anything

Come at me bros

Spuuky
01-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Raul Julia as M. Bison.

Crop
01-06-2015, 11:10 PM
https://bamfstyle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/tstone-main1.jpg

Colonel Angus
01-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Nicole Kidman in basically anything

Come at me bros
Bewitched fans represent. :bro:

Will Farrell in pretty much everything he's done, especially Buddy the Elf, Ron Burgundy & Det. Allen Gamble.

J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson.

Steve Carell as Michael Gary Scott & Andy Stitzer.

Tracy Morgan as Tracy Jordan.

Tina Fey as Elizabeth Lemon.

Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins.

Andy Serkis as Gollum.

Ian McKellen as Gandalf the Grey/White & Magneto.

Patrick Stewart as Capt. Jean-Luc Picard & Professor Charles Xavier.

Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May

Larry David as Larry David

Electroshock Therapy
01-08-2015, 01:54 AM
This might seem odd because it's not that popular of a story although it is well known.

Daniel Radcliffe in The Woman in Black. I saw the 1989 British TV movie with Adrian Rawlins, and I realized his acting in that film reminded me a lot of Daniel Radcliffe. A week or so later, I watched the remake with Radcliffe. Yep, both characters reminded me of the other due to their acting and speech patterns. I don't know if anyone else thinks, but I did and that helped make watching them fun. :D

Fun fact. Adrian Rawlins played James Potter in the movies.

Vyk
01-08-2015, 02:05 AM
https://bamfstyle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/tstone-main1.jpg
Hell freaking yes

Also, there's no better Terminator than Arnold Schwarzenegger

metagloria
01-08-2015, 02:31 AM
I realize this is not a universal, or perhaps even popular, opinion...but I grew up with Jack Nicholson's Joker, and I freaking love it. His performance in that movie is a cinematic spectacle, even if maybe he wasn't the truest to the comic character.

chionos
01-08-2015, 05:01 AM
The entire cast of Sherlock.

YUP

Firefly's cast, anyone?

Oh yeah, and what Crop said. Second the shit outta that.

Electroshock Therapy
01-08-2015, 05:05 AM
Speaking of Sherlock,

Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes

In my opinion, there was/is no one finer in the role than he.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2015, 05:18 AM
The entire main cast of The Office. I've seen audition videos for other people before, and all of those were absolutely awful. This may kind of be biased just because those audition tapes were viewed after I'd seen the show, but I just think every actor/actress portrays their character perfectly in the show. There are some more minor characters that pop in that I'm not a fan of (like Will Ferrell), but I don't know how much of that has to do with the character itself or the actor portraying him/her.

Entire cast of Arrested Development.

Entire cast of It's Always Sunny

Michael Caine as Alfred I can agree with

Heath Ledger as Joker

Jack Nicholson as Jack from The Shining

Ethan Hawke in Sinister (i feel like I need to see more movies with him in them)

Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler (seriously, this was perfect)

Patrick Stewart in everything I've seen him in.

Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark (I'm not a big fan the IM movies nor the character that much, but I think he portrays him very well.)

Bill Murray in Lost in Translation

I could go on, but I shall stop here for now.

Night Fury
01-08-2015, 05:22 AM
Speaking of Sherlock,

Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes

In my opinion, there was/is no one finer in the role than he.

Yes, I love Brett and he is indeedly my Sherlock!

Colonel Angus
01-08-2015, 05:22 AM
I wasn't a fan of Will Ferrell's character on the Office either. I think that it was due to writing. It's almost as if they didn't plan out correctly for Steve Carrell's exit, even though they knew it was happening for a long time. Dwight should've been the boss after Michael's exit, no doubt about it. I'm glad they eventually rectified it, but they needed to do it sooner.

Oh, Rainn Wilson as Dwight

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2015, 05:37 AM
Oh, I think I should definitely mention Kyle MacLachlan as Special Agent Dale Cooper.

Ayen
01-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Anne Hathaway as Catwoman :colbert:

Shorty
01-08-2015, 07:10 PM
I wasn't a fan of Will Ferrell's character on the Office either. I think that it was due to writing. It's almost as if they didn't plan out correctly for Steve Carrell's exit, even though they knew it was happening for a long time. Dwight should've been the boss after Michael's exit, no doubt about it. I'm glad they eventually rectified it, but they needed to do it sooner.

I always felt this way about Will Ferrell's character as well. I hated the episodes he was a part of. They were weird and uncomfortable and totally not funny. I did like how they met, though.

Can I say in an Office tangent that I loved Ricky Gervais' cameo as well? Loved loved loved loved loved it.

Slothy
01-08-2015, 08:02 PM
I realize this is not a universal, or perhaps even popular, opinion...but I grew up with Jack Nicholson's Joker, and I freaking love it. His performance in that movie is a cinematic spectacle, even if maybe he wasn't the truest to the comic character.

Whether he was true to the character or not aside, I've always been a bit bothered by the fact that I really feel like he's Jack Nicholson playing Jack Nicholson. Mind you, he always seems to be playing slight variations s of the same character to me. Not to take too much away from his performance because while I don't care for it that much, it was probably the best we had in the role up to that point so it wasn't entirely unsuccessful in my eyes.

Shiny
01-08-2015, 09:11 PM
I agree with a lot of the ones people have already posted and adding:

Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter

Foo
01-08-2015, 09:59 PM
J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson.

This one might be one of the most spot on casting choices of all time.

Also, i'd like to add everyone from Barton Fink :D

Ayen
01-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter

YES! A thousand times YES!

krissy
01-09-2015, 06:05 AM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130823182617/marvelmovies/images/d/d4/Nick_Fury_A_thumb.jpg

http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/3175048/The-cast-of-Brooklyn-Nine-Nine_gallery_primary.jpg

Bubba
01-09-2015, 09:35 AM

chionos
01-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Good call, bruh, that's a solid pick.

This worked out better than people expected, yeah?
https://wallwidehd.com/wp-content/uploads/Chris-Pratt-As-Star-Lord-In-Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Wallpaper-1440x1080.jpg

Rocket Edge
01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
The best I can think of is Arnie as the Terminator. The look and iconic voice.

I agree with many as previously mentioned.

Vyk
01-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Han Solo and Mr Bean suddenly sprang to mind

chionos
01-10-2015, 08:02 AM
Can't really include Mr. Bean, because it's not really a casting choice. I mean, Atkinson invented the character and wrote the show for the character, so there's no casting (at least for that character) involved. Great character, though. Great show.

Was this covered?
http://orleepasion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ralph-fiennes-in-GRAND-BUDAPEST-HOTEL.jpg

If it was, I missed it, I'm sorry.

Also:
http://cdn3-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2012/10/file_198151_0_Full_Metal_Jacket_R_Lee_Ermey.jpg