PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Setokai (Student Council)

Dat Matt
01-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Hey You! Yes you unassuming main character of this anime! You have been recruited into the land of Japanese anime where hijinks and romance are bound to blossom! Through random chance you have wound up as the Vice President of the Student Council here at the Final Fantasy High School for Weeaboos! Among the Council are 4 roles, The President, The Secretary, The Treasurer and the Ordinary Committee Member

The question is Vice President. Which Final Fantasy Characters will fill these roles, and what will your first order as Vice President of the Student Council entail!?

[/weeaboo] [/over dramatic] [/hyper anime girl talk]

Galuf
01-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Hey You! Yes you unassuming main character of this anime! You have been recruited into the land of Japanese anime where hijinks and romance are bound to blossom! Through random chance you have wound up as the Vice President of the Student Council here at the Final Fantasy High School for Weeaboos! Among the Council are 4 roles, The President, The Secretary, The Treasurer and the Ordinary Committee Member

The question is Vice President. Which Final Fantasy Characters will fill these roles, and what will your first order as Vice President of the Student Council entail!?

[/weeaboo] [/over dramatic] [/hyper anime girl talk]

Quina as president.
Terra as secretary
Zidane the treasurer
Sephiroth the ordinary commitee member

and i guess i say the first order is to attempt to laugh like kefka. idk

Ayen
01-08-2015, 01:03 AM
President: Ashe
Secretary: Xu
Treasurer: Cid Highwind
Ordinary Committee: Selphie

First order would be whatever needs the most attention, or securing the hotdogs. I hear they're hot items!