PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-09-2015, 05:37 AM
I'm going on a road trip next week to Las Vegas. The opportunity kind of came out of nowhere on Monday and I jumped on the chance within .5 seconds. I've never been to even though I used to live only five or six hours away.

I'm planning on gambling, getting beyond wasted, and maybe marrying a hooker.

Anything crazy new and or cool happen to you lately?

Shiny
01-09-2015, 06:41 AM
I'm staying in Beverly Hills right now and that fucking song by Weezer has been stuck in my head all week. Luckily I love that song.

Shorty
01-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Vegas is beautiful and awesome and dazzling and trashy and shameless and pathetic all at once.

Please try to find some other way to enjoy yourself than to get shmammered on the strip in between slot machines. There are better ways to have fun thank spending your time there blackout drunk and losing all your money, but somehow this has become the typical Vegas experience people chase when they go there. Either way, you'll have a good time! Let me know if you want any pointers. Vegas has been a second home to me for much of my life.

Planning trips to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco and perhaps a mystery destination later this year! That's about all the crazy cool stuff for me right now.

Pike
01-09-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm staying in Beverly Hills right now and that fucking song by Weezer has been stuck in my head all week. Luckily I love that song.

BEVERLY HILLS

THAT'S WHERE I WANT

TO BE

Crop
01-09-2015, 11:12 PM
I'm so jealous, road trips are the best. If you're travelling far with friends, it's not just about the destination, but the stops and adventures on the way.

In April me and my friend are going to road trip to John O'Groats, which if you didn't know, is one end of the longest distance between two points in Great Britain, this being on the north east end, with Land's End being the other end. We plan on stopping in various places along the way that we've always wanted to see. Can't wait.

Ayen
01-09-2015, 11:14 PM
I inspired someone to write their own story. That was pretty cool.

noxious.sunshine
01-14-2015, 04:00 PM
We're going to see Distant Worlds!

Jay got us tickets for both shows!

Shiny
01-14-2015, 07:45 PM
What show are you going to be at? I got my tickets for January 31st at the Prudential.

noxious.sunshine
01-15-2015, 04:49 AM
We're going to that one as well! ^_^

Shlup
01-16-2015, 06:45 AM
The last surprise I dealt with was learning my employer and my doctor's office were both fucking idiots who couldn't communicate a simple leave of absence note and when I called to ask why I wasn't on the new schedule they told me "Oh, you were fired." My boss fixed it right quick but I still want to express outrage in both of their directions.

Del Murder
01-16-2015, 06:53 AM
Leave of absence eh...:greenie:

Ayen
01-16-2015, 06:56 AM
The last surprise I dealt with was learning my employer and my doctor's office were both smurfing idiots who couldn't communicate a simple leave of absence note and when I called to ask why I wasn't on the new schedule they told me "Oh, you were fired." My boss fixed it right quick but I still want to express outrage in both of their directions.

And these people qualify as professionals?