PDA

View Full Version : Try to guess each character's Eidolon

Noctis Caelum
01-10-2015, 05:05 AM
The only two Eidolons that I believe are no brainers are Leviathan and Bahamut. It's just the matter of who gets whom, and which characters get new ones? For the sake of it, I figured I'd guess each character to have one current Eidolon, but also speculate on which characters that I believe will have new ones.

So without further ado, my thoughts so far:

Noctis: Leviathan
Gladiolus: Ramuh/Ixion
Ignis: Ifrit
Prompto: Fenrir/New summon
Cor: Diablos
Stella: Shiva/New summon
White cloaked assassin: Bahamut

Wolf Kanno
01-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Hate to break it to you but it's been confirmed that only Noctis can use Summons which he has to find and beat in order to obtain.

In terms of which summons may show up in this game? I'm going to look at the various nod to FFV and say we may see Amano style versions of some old favorites.

Shiva
Ifrit
Ramuh
Titan
Leviathan
Phoenix
Bahamut
Carbuncle
Golem

Noctis Caelum
01-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Hate to break it to you but it's been confirmed that only Noctis can use Summons which he has to find and beat in order to obtain.

In terms of which summons may show up in this game? I'm going to look at the various nod to FFV and say we may see Amano style versions of some old favorites.

Shiva
Ifrit
Ramuh
Titan
Leviathan
Phoenix
Bahamut
Carbuncle
Golem
Oh, so it's more like Yuna then I guess? That's a little disappointing. I did not see that though. I guess it makes sense.
I'd be okay with many of those coming back though, for sure.

Wolf Kanno
01-10-2015, 05:34 AM
I'm hoping Alexander come in too but I kind of feel like the game is sticking to FFV and IV in terms of some of its monster/summon designs.

Hannibal_Khan
01-10-2015, 04:11 PM
I'd love to see Ramuh in the game.

Hipster Username
01-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Brothers would be an interesting choice, if it weren't for Titan already taking the earth slot.

I wonder if we'll be getting minor summons like Goblin and Mindflayer. Square Enix already stated that the rank of a summon is directly related to its size so the lowest ranked summons might be roughly people-sized.