PDA

View Full Version : Photo Album

Calliope
03-21-2002, 08:52 PM
Why not make a place in the album for group photos?

Dr Unne
03-24-2002, 07:17 PM
Another question, who's in charge of the album nowadays? Is anyone? I have no idea.

Group photos is a good idea, if it's a group of EoFFers, I guess, but I don't think there're too many instances where groups of EoFFers have gotten together. But there are a few instances. It'd be nice to have a place for those. We could probably make a whole section just out of Mills Day.

Calliope
03-24-2002, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I meant Group Eoff Shots.

Like...When Linus/Kalen/Chickencha went bowling

or...The Mills Day thing

or the nzeoff thing *coughs nervously*

or the daniel meets wyllius thing (when that happens)

I'm sure there is a few more :D

yeah, who is in charge of the photo album?

Daryl
03-25-2002, 12:42 AM
Last I knew, angel was still maintaining the album.

I think a group pictures section is a great idea, personally.

Loony BoB
03-25-2002, 05:58 AM
Just a note - if we had group photos, you would have to make sure everyone in the group photo has seen it first, and confirmed that they don't mind it being up in the album.

Otherwise, hell, that's a great idea.

Sakura Yume
03-26-2002, 05:00 AM
<font color=#AFEEEE>I quite like that idea Nicky! Danny's right about the whole agreeing thing though. And the NZeoff meeting photos probably won't go up... you know why.

CloudDragon
03-26-2002, 05:09 AM
Group Photos, that sounds like a good idea. Also the rules and everything were everyone would agree sounds like a good idea too.

Calliope
03-26-2002, 10:34 PM
Yeah, we'd definately have to get everyone in the photo to agree before it's posted up on the net and all...isn't that right DANIEL PETER TOWNS??!!!

Scottie
04-06-2002, 02:34 PM
Works for me. Talk to angel.

angel
04-17-2002, 06:26 AM
:mad:

euh ... i think scottie should :
- fix the album.
- get a new album maintainer :D

euhm .. i asked scottie releave me of my duties of album maintainer :D

so euh .... thats a job for the next album maintainer

hey scottie :

http://www.fflegend.com/album/

i made this....
(the album engine )

and since the album is broken ....
how about a php album ?

contact me scottie

Loony BoB
04-17-2002, 11:38 AM
So long as I don't need to have any files permanently saved on a computer of any sorts, I'm more than happy to be in charge of the EoFF Album. My job should be hitched up soon, and the job involves e-mailing dozens of people - ie, I'll have net access. Nifty.

Calliope
04-19-2002, 02:52 AM
eh? you have a job? involving office work? and you're not cleaning the office? so...you'll actually be...wearing a suit?! somehow, i KNEW you'd end up asking for the photo album job towns xD

townnnnnnsuh, make my idea work noooooooooowuh! (it seems that the further away from me someone is, the more i nag them) not cos i want to be in it, i just want to say 'yay! my idea works and stuff!'.

Loony BoB
04-19-2002, 11:52 AM
1) Yeah, I got a job in an office.
2) It involves net access - but there will be higher beings watching, so I won't have a joyride opportunity -_-
3) I'm still up for it, but I gotta get some other stuff sorted first, methinks.