PDA

View Full Version : 708 Days...

Spooniest
01-10-2015, 09:46 PM
...Until Final Fantasy hits the big 3-0.

My New Years' Resolution is to stop complaining about SE for the next 708 days, and instead, whenever I want to complain, I'm going to think of something I want them to do for me on December 18th, 2016.

Here's #1.

Release a very large PC application that is a 3-D remake of 1-9.

So how about you guys? Only 708 days to go...what are you hoping SE will do to celebrate this milestone?

Colonel Angus
01-10-2015, 09:52 PM
That's when they're waiting to release FFXV.

Seriously, I'd like to see a total remake of the first one, somewhat similar to what they did for III. Have all 6 characters @ your disposal w/ distinct personalities. Give it a more fleshed-out storyline. The battle system could be close to what X has, where you have 3 in battle & can switch out any of them mid battle, as well as making it like XII where you don't get a game over until ALL 6 characters are dead.

Also give the characters job specific techniques. Let the Thief steal. The Ninja could have Mug. The Red Wizard could have double cast. Stuff like that.

Spooniest
01-10-2015, 09:55 PM
That's when they're waiting to release FFXV.

Seriously, I'd like to see a total remake of the first one, somewhat similar to what they did for III. Have all 6 characters @ your disposal w/ distinct personalities. Give it a more fleshed-out storyline. The battle system could be close to what X has, where you have 3 in battle & can switch out any of them mid battle, as well as making it like XII where you don't get a game over until ALL 6 characters are dead.

Also give the characters job specific techniques. Let the Thief steal. The Ninja could have Mug. The Red Wizard could have double cast. Stuff like that.

Oh I love this idea! And it fits with mine too

Plus, the central theme of the story is family. The characters grow into a family over the course of the game, and are separated at the end when they erase history. :cry:

Illusion of Gaia had a similar theme, and SE are together now.