https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zgkp1YBRw&spfreload=10

For those who don't want to watch:

New Fire Emblem

footage of Xenoblade Chronicles X

Puzzle Dragonz Z
Puzzle Dragons Z with a Mario Skin
Puzzle Dragons Z with a Pokemon Skin

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse footage. Detailed info on the Amiibo integration

Hyrule Warrios Majora's Mask DLC to include Tingle, Child Link with Fierce Deity Link, and new costumes

New Splatoon footage includes character customization

Mario Party 10 and it uses Amiibos

Mario vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars

A Free to Play game by Namco announced, but no release date or title. Project title is Project Treasure

Xenoblade Chronicles for 3DS

New 3DS with a c-stick Amiibo integration, and face tracking 3-D.

New special edition Majora's Mask 3DS

Codename Steam footage includes fire emblem amiibo support

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Ace Combat Assault Horizon with amiibo support that changes the skin of the plane.

Ultimate Monster Hunter 4 3DS bundle.

New Line of Amiibos coming for the Super Mario series.

Bolivar
01-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Yeah was a pretty huge NDirect, my Twitter feed was blowing up about it all morning. Will definitely keep an eye on the Fire Emblem to see how it turns out.

Wolf Kanno
01-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Pretty good feed. Xenoblade Chronicles X looks awesome.

Skyblade
01-15-2015, 05:56 AM
My prediction for the Hyrule Warriors DLC actually was Young Link and Tingle. Tingle was the most obvious choice, but the mask mechanic had to come into play somewhere, and if it wasn't as a weapon for Link, Young Link seemed the obvious choice.

Also, new Fire Emblem. Hype hype hype hype HYPE! I am curious about the greater Eastern influence on this one. Samurai designs, paper buildings, etcetera. Plus, it does have me asking: "Where the heck is Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem?" But I don't really care, it's going to be fantastic. So looking forward to it.

Wolf Kanno
01-15-2015, 05:59 AM
Also, new Fire Emblem. Hype hype hype hype HYPE! I am curious about the greater Eastern influence on this one. Samurai designs, paper buildings, etcetera. Plus, it does have me asking: "Where the heck is Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem?" But I don't really care, it's going to be fantastic. So looking forward to it.

Chances are Atlus is stalling it because of Persona 5, that would be my guess anyway. Not that the announcement of a new Fire Emblem means their team isn't busy as well.

Shauna
01-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Tingle

Mirage
01-15-2015, 01:39 PM
waitwaitwait

SMTxFE is a thing?

Skyblade
01-15-2015, 08:46 PM
waitwaitwait

SMTxFE is a thing?

It was announced a while ago with nothing except a concept teaser showing various characters. There has been no official word since except "we are still working on it".

Agent Proto
01-15-2015, 09:13 PM
Not a very exciting Nintendo Direct. I only loved the beginning for Fire Emblem if (Japanese title, thus far). The rest didn't grab me, but Xenoblade Chronicles X do look really nice.

Depression Moon
01-15-2015, 09:33 PM
I still don't own a 3DS because I've been broke, but when I get some ducketts I will definitely get this new Majora's Mask 3DS. I guess being broke sort of helps because I've been able to wait for the best version of the system.

Ayen
01-15-2015, 10:48 PM
Nothing here grabs me. Oh well.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Downloadable Wii titles is a plus. If you can also use your Gamepad in place of the wii classic controller in Wii games on the Wii U, that is a plus as well. That is what that part of the video was saying, right?

Edit: Anyone gonna go for the "New" 3DS XL now that it's coming out in the US soon?

Electroshock Therapy
01-16-2015, 01:03 AM
I was excited for a Majora's Mask remake, but I don't know. A lot the changes sound like they're making time less of an issue in the game. From the adjusted Song of Time which throws time management out the window, to permanent owl saves which takes away some of the suspense of the three day cycle. I like having to do an entire cycle in one sitting!

I'll still think about it, but it looks like I may stick with the original. I didn't even get Ocarina of Time 3D! Mainly because they changed almost nothing to warrant me paying $50 when I have OoT/Master Quest for Gamecube. And Water Temple was awesome the way it was without colour coding!

Agent Proto
01-16-2015, 07:39 AM
Oh, was it just me or did they also announce MM3D will be a New 3DS exclusive, just like Xenoblades Chronicle 3D. If that was the case, that really turned me down for the game. I want to get it, but if it's New 3DS exclusive, I'm not shelling out more for the new hardware, just yet.

Sephex
01-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Oh, was it just me or did they also announce MM3D will be a New 3DS exclusive, just like Xenoblades Chronicle 3D. If that was the case, that really turned me down for the game. I want to get it, but if it's New 3DS exclusive, I'm not shelling out more for the new hardware, just yet.

When announced they said it was also available for the 2DS, so I imagine it works on all 3DS models. I think they were showcasing it on the new model, that's all.

I did a quick google search just now and yeah, it will work on all models.

Mirage
01-16-2015, 09:07 AM
It can't work on the 2DS without working on the 3DS. and fuck their name for the next handheld. I'll call it 4ds.

Ayen
01-16-2015, 09:13 AM
What's the name of the new 3DS?
New 3DS.
Yes, but what's it called?
New!
The name of the handheld!
New!
I know it's new, but what's it called?!

Shauna
01-16-2015, 01:35 PM
It can't work on the 2DS without working on the 3DS. and fuck their name for the next handheld. I'll call it 4ds.

And so Mirage enters the fourth dimension

Agent Proto
01-16-2015, 02:39 PM

When announced they said it was also available for the 2DS, so I imagine it works on all 3DS models. I think they were showcasing it on the new model, that's all.

Oh, that makes sense. Showcasing on just the New 3DS confused me a bit. Thanks for the clear-up!

Sephex
01-19-2015, 04:57 AM

Oh, that makes sense. Showcasing on just the New 3DS confused me a bit. Thanks for the clear-up!

Not a problem, man. Nintendo sometimes does things on the stupid side, but not even they would try to sucker people into getting the brand new model attached to such a hyped remake.

Dat Matt
01-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Things that interest me

New Fire Emblem
New Amiibo Wave for Smash
Splatoon is looking good.

S'about it.

Skyblade
01-29-2015, 04:25 AM
waitwaitwait

SMTxFE is a thing?

Good news: It officially still exists.
Link. (http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39526/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblem-still-exists)