PDA

View Full Version : IZJS?

Lazerface
01-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Never took Capricorn for Mages. I think we do better when were something that doesn't use "magic". I think Samurai or Dragoon for us would more fitting. Notice how they gave all the Cardinal signs the Mage jobs but gave the Fixed and Mutables the damage tanking jobs? But here'd be my interpretation of the zodiac job system for everyone.

Aries: White Mage (Still)
Taurus: Dark Knight
Gemini: Machinist
Cancer: Red Mage (Still)
Leo: Knight (Still)
Virgo: Chemist
Libra: Freelancer
Scorpio: Time Mage
Sagittarius: Ranger/Archer
Capricorn: Dragoon
Aquarius: Samurai
Pisces: Black Mage

Agreeable list or do you have your own list? I'd be too dumb to use magic. Personally I don't see myself as a glass jaw.

Wolf Kanno
01-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Yeah the ones they chose were weird. I understand some are due to having weapons based around their sign. I mean Scorpio is a Breaker because they get access to the Scorpion Tail Hammer and Sagittarius got Archer because the sign is a centaur archer and the game has the Sagittarius Bow.

Here's how I would have done it. Though I will use Jobs throughout the series.

Aries: Berserker - Sign known for being impetuous and hot headed and breaks things. Yep...
Taurus: Viking - Stubborn and only moves when it wants. Sounds like a Tank to me.
Gemini: Machinist - Intellectual sign, Machinist it is.
Cancer: White Mage - Nurturing water sign compared to mothers. Healer class.
Leo: Knight - Leo likes to be king and what class is more kingly than Knight?
Virgo: Chemist/scholar - Sign that likes order and has an OCD streak, Chemist or scholar sounds right.
Libra: Red Mage - Likes to see the balance in all things so why not one of the most balanced jobs?
Scorpio: Dark Knight - Moody, secretive, and known for it's self-destructive streak? Sounds like a Dark Knight
Sagittarius: Ranger/Archer - Yeah this one is right on.
Capricorn: Samurai - Has a good work ethic and tends to be a traditionalist, why not Samurai?
Aquarius: Dragoon - Air sign scream air but fixed also means physical force, so Dragoon it is.
Pisces: Black Mage - A sign known for being psychic and emotional, Black Mage sounds mystical enough.

Lazerface
01-15-2015, 11:28 PM
I think they rushed the IZJS and just got uncreative at the end of it.

Colonel Angus
01-15-2015, 11:55 PM
This is why :wcanoe: should be President of Squeenix.

Lazerface
01-16-2015, 12:56 AM
This is why :wcanoe: should be President of Squeenix.
Indeed. Indeed sir. Magic does interest me but I couldn't be taken out by a bar, that'd be embarrassing. A Black Mage walks into a bar, the Black Mage faints.

Fynn
01-16-2015, 07:51 AM
We need this anyway ;(

Lazerface
01-16-2015, 01:15 PM
We need this anyway ;(
Yes, yes we do. Now more than ever.

Lazerface
01-16-2015, 11:41 PM
Well, I could try a Black Mage for my sign. But I'm no glass jaw and it take more than a bar or one punch to knock me down. Glass jaw doesn't fit the goat who climbs the highest mountains from the seas. Personally I'd make a great monk or a Z fighter. Instead of using Ultima, I'd Kamehameha that ho. But that requires ki/chi there. Magic and ki are two different things but I'd settle for it.

Ayen
01-17-2015, 12:26 AM
Freelancer and Red Mage sounds about right for my sign.

Laddy
01-20-2015, 06:46 PM
I would theoretically be a Dark Knight which is appropriate enough but I've always preferred magic or thief classes way more and irl I weight like 130 lbs and have the physical constitution of a box of Kleenex.

Lazerface
01-22-2015, 04:22 PM
I would theoretically be a Dark Knight which is appropriate enough but I've always preferred magic or thief classes way more and irl I weight like 130 lbs and have the physical constitution of a box of Kleenex.
I weigh 163lbs. I don't think having a physical constitution of a Kleenex would fit me, since I can take a hit and deliver one just as devastating. Though if I were talented in magic I'd use it as a last resort or just to end the battle faster with multiple enemies. Kinda holding myself back there or just restraining from going all out. Though physically I could go all out when I start breaking in drop kicks and roudhouses along with a few Cobra punches.