PDA

View Full Version : Hey Baby, what's your sign?

Wolf Kanno
01-16-2015, 08:02 AM
So what is your sign? :nudge:

Ayen
01-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Libra. And yes, I am a hopeless romantic.

Bubba
01-16-2015, 09:08 AM
I am a Cancer. But I was born at 11:15pm on 22nd July. If I'd have been born an hour later I would have been a Leo.

This is the reason I haven't set much score by horoscopes. So you're telling me if I'd have been born 45 minutes later I would have a completely different set of personality traits? Nah, not having that.

Wolf Kanno
01-16-2015, 09:13 AM
I am a Cancer. But I was born at 11:15pm on 22nd July. If I'd have been born an hour later I would have been a Leo.

This is the reason I haven't set much score by horoscopes. So you're telling me if I'd have been born 45 minutes later I would have a completely different set of personality traits? Nah, not having that.

Technically you're on a cusp and thus have a mix of both signs qualities and a few different ones from both. ;)

Night Fury
01-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Yep! What WK said! I'm a Gemini and Cancer cusp and I definitely have a lot of the traits of that

Pheesh
01-16-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm a Pisces and oddly enough my feet do smell of fish at least 80% of the time.

Sephex
01-16-2015, 09:36 AM
Gemini. I put no stock in astrology, however. But I do like Gemini Man from Mega Man 3, so there's that.

Miss Mae
01-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Leo.

So ​Leo.

Bubba
01-16-2015, 09:52 AM
So Cancer traits include being clingy, over-emotional, suspicious and complain a lot. I am literally the exact opposite of these things.

Leo traits - Confident, ambitious, pretentious, melodramatic, stubborn

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! *pause for breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

escobert
01-16-2015, 12:23 PM
Virgo. And about as Virgo as you can get.

sharkythesharkdogg
01-16-2015, 01:02 PM
In keeping with the car tradition, I'll use a car emblem.

http://www.cybersolution.it/inserzioniebay/scorpione/scorpione.png

noxious.sunshine
01-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Aquarius beebee!

And I totes am one!

It's funny though. I worked with a girl who shared the same birthday as me, except she was born in the morning whereas I was born at night. We were pretty much complete opposites.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-16-2015, 01:07 PM
I'm a Scorpio. No idea if I match the traits of a Scorpio though. I've never really looked them up nor really cared to. Scorpions are okay though, I guess. Sometimes I forget not to attack when their tail is up.

Freya
01-16-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm a horse. I think. Cancerous horse

Shauna
01-16-2015, 01:23 PM
Sagittarius represent! Best sign obvs.

Loony BoB
01-16-2015, 01:33 PM

MissH
01-16-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm a pisces and I really do match the description! I'm not very good at bigging myself up, but I certainly pride myself on being kind,compassionate,loyal and empathetic. I'm a huge daydreamer and often get wrapped up in a daydream. I'm also very sensitive and emotional.

I love reading horoscopes. Even though I don't believe it them exactly, I do find them interesting!

Shiny
01-17-2015, 04:55 AM
We had this thread not too long ago I think and deduced that Quin is a serial killer according to his sign.

Also

Leo - sun
Moon - cancer
Rising - cancer
Chinese - horse

bam

Sun in Leo

(The Sun is in Leo from approximately July 23 to August 22, depending on the year).
There's an unmistakably regal air to Solar Leos. These are dignified—even noble—folk. Leos have a reputation for being conceited, but think again. Leos do feel important, but this generally takes the form of wanting to change the world in some way—to make the world a better place. They are generally motivated by affection for people, and often have big dreams and plans to make people happy.

Generally, Leos are hard-working. After all, they are attracted to the good things in life, and they know they have to work to get them. It is sometimes difficult to imagine Leos as go-getters if you happen to catch them in one of their languid moods. These people can sleep in, laze around, and luxuriate for long periods of time. However, when they do get to work, they do it with intensity and determination. In this way, they are not unlike their symbol, the lion.

The worst thing you can do to a Leo is accuse them of bad intentions. Displaying behavior that makes them think you don't appreciate them runs a close second. These happy, jovial people become mighty hurt when others don't see them for their noble intentions.

Loyal, and sometimes rather traditional, Leos are, after all, a fixed sign. They'll hold on to situations and people for a very long time before they give up. There is an unmistakable idealism to Leo's view of the world and the people in it. Often, Leos have a very noble inner code that they answer to. Although on the surface, Leos appear rather confident, they can actually be some of the most humble souls around. They are the first to blame themselves when something goes wrong. Once again, it's the Leonine self-importance at work, and this characteristic works in unexpected ways. Instead of being the conceited, self-absorbed show-offs of reputation, they are usually very self-aware, self-conscious, and, yes, even humble.

I'm so great. This is the most accurate I've found, especially the humble part.

Colonel Angus
01-18-2015, 01:13 AM
Aquarius w/ a Cancer Rising. My Eastern Zodiac is Monkey.

Iceglow
01-18-2015, 03:13 AM
So I'm a Gemini, according to the site I've found it has this to say about Gemini's:

Gemini is the third sign of the astrological year and is known by its astrological symbol, the Twins. Gemini individuals are bright, changeable, and inquiring. They have many interests and great social adeptness.

Below you’ll find general characteristics for the Gemini man, woman, child, lover, and friend. At the bottom of this page, you’ll find links to articles with detailed personality profiles for every day that falls under the Gemini sign. Read on to see if the characteristics ring true for you or the Twins in your life.
The Gemini Man

The typical Gemini gentleman has strong intellectual inclinations but isn't the intimidating sort. These men are often dedicated to their career, seeing it almost as a calling rather than simply a way to make a living. Gemini men excel in advertising, media, politics, teaching, or any field where language and communication skills are useful.

The Gemini Woman

Gemini women are glib, self-assured, and sophisticated. Smart, sassy, and sarcastic, these women will always have the last word. Often exceptionally good looking, Gemini women are more interested in showing off their brain power. They are often career-driven, and even when they have children are likely to seek a career outside their domestic circle. They make good mothers, always encouraging their children to get involved in a variety of interests and hobbies.
The Gemini Child

Gemini children are usually bright and may show a talent for logic and language skills. Allowing them to progress at their own speed, emphasizing the joy of learning, is the best method to employ with these children. Gemini youngsters require a great amount of social contact. They mix well with other children and usually have a diverse and interesting group of friends by the time they reach their teens. They are generally upbeat and positive.
The Gemini Lover

Gemini lovers are versatile, witty, and fun-loving individuals that possess so much charm they can be almost impossible to resist. Whether through a clever fax, a romantic letter, or a few endearing words left on an answering machine, the Gemini lover understands the erotic power of language. It takes a unique individual to get a Gemini to settle down. Even when a Gemini does tie the knot, he or she can lose interest quickly if the excitement wears off.
The Gemini Friend

The naturally sociable nature of a Gemini friend is a big plus in drawing people to him or her. They aren't snobbish about friends and don't attempt to choose their companions thoughtlessly. Though these individuals have a love of gossip, they never indulge in it with malice. A sympathetic listener, the Gemini friend likes to use humor to leaven the troubles of others.

Source; entertainment.howstuffworks.com/horoscopes-astrology/gemini.htm

It also has break downs for each day, this is June 19th:

Geminis born June 19 adore being in the spotlight and will fight to stay there. They are goal-oriented and know their own worth and are eager to prove it. They are exuberant, creative people who light up a room when they enter it. They have personality to spare and are not shy about displaying it.
Friends and Lovers

These people have a slightly idealized view of relationships. They are usually romantically linked with like-minded individuals. It may take a long time to find someone special to love, but when they do they are happy to hang up their dancing shoes forever.
Children and Family

June 19 individuals have a habit of distancing themselves from their family upbringing. They can be fine parents, though parenting is rarely a primary interest in their lives.
Health

June 19 people have a golden glow of health. This is partly due to their natural good health and also to their rigorous health and fitness regimen.
Career and Finances

June 19 individuals prefer careers that give them a chance to "show off." They have tremendous ambition and continually strive to improve themselves. June 19 folks are not particularly interested in handling their own finances.
Dreams and Goals

Although they think big, June 19 people may not be clear about what they wish to accomplish. The high ideals and integrity of June 19 individuals keep them from going after goals just for the sake of achieving power. They will never take advantage to make themselves look good.

I'm not sure I'd give any credence to something like this but it does line up with my personality in a lot of regards.

Spooniest
01-18-2015, 04:55 AM
Classical Zodiac Signs = Cusp of Libra and Scorpio. Like a Libra, but even more passionate and a little less judicious.

I prefer my Chinese Zodiac Sign. It lets me tell people that I was born in the year of the Cock, which tells them quite a bit about dealing with me.

Shorty
01-18-2015, 05:25 AM
As libra as it gets. And the only inanimate sign, baby. :jokey:

Ayen
01-18-2015, 05:35 AM
As libra as it gets. And the only inanimate sign, baby. :jokey:

Libras of the world unite!

Polnareff
01-18-2015, 08:33 AM
Virgo, but the only thing that really fits me is that I'm incredibly smart (140 IQ). Nothing else I've read seems to fit.

I think astrology is mostly bullcrap

Raistlin
01-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Leo.

Also:

26IOww0gO1w

Psychotic
01-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Taurus. I couldn't believe how many of the generic vague traits I read about Taureans having apply to me!

Dark_Valentine
01-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Aquarius for me, but I don't seem to fit many of the traits for one.

Dat Matt
01-19-2015, 08:39 PM

Technically you're on a cusp and thus have a mix of both signs qualities and a few different ones from both. ;)

I am the same between Virgo and Libra. Half an hour earlier and I would have been a virgo.

Laddy
01-20-2015, 09:16 AM
I'm a Scorpio, who are apparently massive tools.