PDA

View Full Version : Balamb Garden Directory: Please Choose A Location!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-17-2015, 06:48 AM

Welcome! Here's a brief rundown of what's happening in each location at the moment.

Dormitory: Students are bunking with their friends and sharing ghost stories. To create the proper atmosphere, most students have dimmed their lights.

Cafeteria: Sorry, we're all out of hot dogs. The Trepies are having a heated debate about who knows what if you'd like to join them.

Quad: We're setting up for a concert at the moment. If you're feeling creative and want to get invested in some hands on work, please join us.

Infirmary: Please come visit Dr Kadowaki if you feel unwell or just need some advice.

Front Gate: Closed to students unfortunately due to inclement weather. By all means, challenge the older gentleman near the gates to Triple Triad if you're feeling up to it.

Library: Remember to be quiet so others may read. We've got some new Occult Fan and Weapons Monthly issues! The draw point is freshly stocked.

Training Center: This section is closed at night. But for some reason students tend to go there anyway...

Parking: A few people have gathered here to discuss cars. We have a new model in the Garden and we're eager to test drive it to Balamb.

Which locations would you like to visit? Let's say you only have time for 3 of them.

Pumpkin
01-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Cafeteria, Quad, Library

Ayen
01-17-2015, 07:19 AM
Dorms, Training Center, and Infirmary since I'm sure I'll need it after the Training Center.

Rin Heartilly
01-17-2015, 07:26 AM
Training centre, Dorms and Quad :]

Galuf
01-17-2015, 12:45 PM
training centre front gate and quad . ( i want to play cards)

Colonel Angus
01-17-2015, 09:12 PM
library- to check out all they have :wcanoe:
cafeteria- play triple triad against the Trepies & win their Quistis card :score:
infirmary- I'll need it after the Trepies nail me for winning their fav card :trout:

blackmage_nuke
01-18-2015, 07:38 AM
Grab a book from the library
Grab some food from the Cafeteria
Go to the dorm and lay in bed eating and reading until I fall asleep